Countdown to Christmas 2010

Good luck with the rest of your preparations.

Thank you. I'm aiming to finish the rest of my Christmas shopping tonight.
:timer:

I watched a Christmas short-film today...I used to see it on TV periodically when I was a kid, and I've always loved it...Anyone else familiar with it? I love it because the story is told through picture, action and music...It was based on a picture book, basically....And, the film is wordless..

htv6dk.jpg

I had that book. :)

I can understand people who aren't happy during the holidays. A few years ago I started to notice a feeling of emptiness coming over me around Thanksgiving/Black Friday time. I've always made an effort to enjoy myself, however, and I don't believe in projecting negative feelings onto others at this time of the year. :santaclaus:

LOL Christmas is awesome..........

I love Christmas eve. We allways go out to a pub on Christmas eve. Pretty much everyone I know goes there...to the same pub. Everybody is there together, Christmas is the next day. Not a care in the world! Everyone is just so excited and in a great mood. I love it!

More like 7 :p

Some of our Christmas lights broke down (after two years sitting on the porch no wonder, right? lol) and we're buyin' new ones tomorrow. We're also gettin' the natural tree tomorrow. Caaan't wait to go shoppin' in the morn *rubs hands eagerly*

Here is a most beautiful song - The Secret of Christmas. It is really unfortunate people do not know it as well as White Christmas. It is one of Bing Crosby's greatest songs ever with an amazingly true message.

Check out the wonderful Debbie Reynolds - Singin' in the rain remains my favorite musicals of all time :D and the gorgeous Robert Wagner.

It's not the things you do, at Christmas time
But the Christmas things you do all year through

Hmm 5 days to go. The real countdown begins. Well, I got most of my shopping done. Doing a little more tomorrow with my sister. Today I managed to get my mother's tabletop tree up and decorated since I found that darn stand that my mother stored in a separate location (that won't happen again this year if I have anything to do with it). I also hung her wreath on her door.

So I'm almost ready. And I'm off from work this week. Yay.

the brakes of my car are frozen so my vacation started a few days earlier.
The only sad thing is I might not be able to go to the mj event in amsterdam tomorrow :(
And I guess no more christmas shopping either..

Not long guys!! I'm like a big kid at christmas, i'm 18 and still get up very early waiting to let the festivities begin :lol:

Not long guys!! I'm like a big kid at christmas, i'm 18 and still get up very early waiting to let the festivities begin :lol:

Same here man! I'm similar to you, i'm 19 and get up about 4 or 5 am. I mean, you wait all month for it, why stay in bed and waste the day?

On this beautiful Christmas Eve, let me whish to all of you, dear MJ sisters and brothers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, filled with joy, light and inspiration.

Christmas-Tree-Nature1024-226431.jpeg

On this beautiful Christmas Eve, let me whish to all of you, dear MJ sisters and brothers, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, filled with joy, light and inspiration.

Christmas-Tree-Nature1024-226431.jpeg

Thank you:yes::yes: nice picture:wub::wub:

Merry Christmas everyone in the Michael Jackson community! It has been a pleasure reading your comments, probably the best forum I've ever found. :) Happy New Year!

I hope everyone here had a Merry Christmas with your family and friends. Mine was good but honestly I'm glad it's over because now I can get back to normal!

I hope everyone here had a Merry Christmas with your family and friends. Mine was good but honestly I'm glad it's over because now I can get back to normal!

:eek:your boring :lol: im going to miss this thread :yes:..:(

Back