Voted,
mj
marley
james brown
madonna
makeba
Am a big beatles fan but didnt vote for them cos I wanted mj to win.[laugh]

Re: CNN Icons

Hey guys, VOTE for oddball people for 2-5 because if you start voting for artist like Madonna and Elvis they get points for the vote on this poll, For example,Even if you pick Michael as #1 it might be worth 10 points and if you pick Elvis for #2 it can be worth 8 points. Those low points are infact going to beat Michael in the poll so vote for odd ball people in this poll.

I voted

1) Michael Jackson
2) James Brown
3) Madonna
4) Theresa Teng
5) Elvis

About #4 i dont speak cantonese and have never been to Hong Kong, but Ive always had a soft spot for that period of canto-pop. Its cool that this list included so many people from specific regions - but i think ultimately the ones at the top will be the world famous Americans.

Thats tight, so... DO NOT VOTE FOR ELVIS AND THE BEATLES!
Their fans (I´m sure) do not vote for Michael!!

Vote for Michael and anybody else...

voted
1- Michael Jackson
2- James Brown
3- Aretha Franklin
4- Bob Marley
5- Gilberto Gil

I did not voted the Beatles, because everybody will vote them, even if they DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM, same with the rolling stones, I WILL NOT GIVE THEM MY VOTE haha

This is how I voted:

1)Michael Jackson :wub:
2)Bob Marley
3)Aretha Franklin
4)James Brown
5)The Rolling Stones

-I also intentionally did not vote for Elvis or The Bealtes. I didn't vote for Madonna either, although i'm a fan of hers, but I want MJ to win!

i voted but...

"Prince of Pop"?!?!? how did they let that *glaring* error get through?? somebody over there had a bowl of Stupid Flakes for breakfast. pffft....

I voted for Michael of course. I hope this information is all over face book, etc. I am not sure if many people are aware of it. Go MJ Go!!!!

Justin Bieber isn't on the list, so instead I voted for Michael Jackson on number one.

That was funny.

I like your picture of Michael in pink. I have the DVD with him performing in that outfit. Cute!!!

Done!

Michael
The Beatles
Madonna
Elvis Presley
The Rolling Stones

I voted for The Beatles & Elvis. But Michael is Number One!

Edit:
My Votes (No One can Tell me who I think should be in the list.)

1. Michael Jackson
2. Bob Marley
3. The Beatles
4. Bob Dylan
5. Elvis

Last edited:

The point is that the more votes for E. and B. the less chance for Michael to conquer the fight...

I've voted
1: Michael :wub:
2: James Brown
3: Bob Dylan
4:Aretha Franklin
5: Miriam Makeba

Can I please say that I would have voted for Elvis and The Beatles BUT as it's been said above they will have many votes making it harder for our No 1 man Michael to be No 1. Just saying! Vote as you wish of course!:D

Back