Breaking News: Chris Brown Under Investigation For Assault; Brown & Rihanna To Miss Grammys

what is that comment on the site..some man saying 'above the hairline, chris! above the hairline!' is that a man instructing chris brown on how to beat a woman and not leave evidence??

Yes VNC. Disgusting, isn't it?

i got a stronger word for it, but i won't get myself kicked off this site.

so...we have men that are premeditating....thinking...being methodical about how to beat a woman, while in the midst of doing it. able to concentrate...not just in a fit of rage...

and i'm guessing that the man commenting may be one of them..and just posted on that site...

That picture is really disturbing, and it's not just the bruises but the "sadness" she has on her face. I really wanna know what made him do that to her.

And something also disgusting are comments like this:
"ChrisIsMyHomie: rihanna needs to get over it and stop making him look bad!!!!!!!"

I mean, we don't know "this and that" but that saying stuff like that... I don't know what to call it, it's just... disgusting.
I can't stand "fans" that stand up for everything their idols do and say, a true fan have to think for themselves and question what their idols do.

That picture is really disturbing, and it's not just the bruises but the "sadness" she has on her face. I really wanna know what made him do that to her.

And something also disgusting are comments like this:
"ChrisIsMyHomie: rihanna needs to get over it and stop making him look bad!!!!!!!"

I mean, we don't know "this and that" but that saying stuff like that... I don't know what to call it, it's just... disgusting.
I can't stand "fans" that stand up for everything their idols do and say, a true fan have to think for themselves and question what their idols do.

well..again...not judging..but the sadness u speak of, certainly looks like a woman in love...with a situation she shouldn't be in love with....but...that is a guess at best...

well..again...not judging..but the sadness u speak of, certainly looks like a woman in love...with a situation she shouldn't be in love with....but...that is a guess at best...

That was kind of what I meant, but I couldn't find a better word that than "sadness" (note the quotation marks).
Man it's so hard to even live into this whole mess, and what's even more fucked up is that shit like this happens every single day, everywhere in the world. :(

EDIT: Not to question anything, but is this an officially released photo from Rihanna?
It's kind of weird that this photo hasn't showed up on TMZ until now if it isn't an official photo.

i got a stronger word for it, but i won't get myself kicked off this site.

so...we have men that are premeditating....thinking...being methodical about how to beat a woman, while in the midst of doing it. able to concentrate...not just in a fit of rage...

and i'm guessing that the man commenting may be one of them..and just posted on that site...
They're jus bunch of fools. I think you may be right.

i met rihanna in 06 and chris in 07 n i just dont know what to think or say about this i was really happy when i heard dat they were together n all but i definetely did not see this happening i only just saw their show together a few months ago n it was really good at least on stage i definately don't think ppl should judge so quickly until everyone know the truth or the whole story

i met rihanna in 06 and chris in 07 n i just dont know what to think or say about this i was really happy when i heard dat they were together n all but i definetely did not see this happening i only just saw their show together a few months ago n it was really good at least on stage i definately don't think ppl should judge so quickly until everyone know the truth or the whole story

The pictures speak a thousand words.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a147219/rihanna-sales-boom-following-attack.html

Rihanna has seen an increase in US sales of her Good Girl Gone Bad album following the recent press coverage of her alleged altercation with Chris Brown.

Sales of the 20-year-old star's third LP have surged by 31% amid allegations that she was attacked by Brown.

The record has risen to 31 in the US Billboard Album chart, while Chris Brown's 2007 album Exclusive failed to register in the Top 200.

Meanwhile, the singer's collaboration with T.I. 'Live Your Life' is at number 16 in the Billboard Hot 100, with solo single 'Disturbia' at 33.

The pictures speak a thousand words.

yes. if we were waiting for an official statement from Rihanna...well..

her allowing that photo to be released...is more than an official statement.

who else had that kind of access to her, but Chris Brown? it may be possible that someone else had access..for the sake of not judging..but..at this point..after all we heard, in the order we heard it, and then, for her to release that photo, in that order, chronologically, when it's most likely that she heard all the press going on...well...

it's hard not to see only one conclusion.

Rihanna didn't "release" the pic, it somehow got into the hands of TMZ, and the police dept is mighty upset that it was leaked from within the dept because it is against their policies to do so. Sounds to me like someone in the PD saw the dollar signs waiting to be had from places like TMZ and ran with it. Investigation is under way to find out just who did it.

CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/20/rihanna.photo/index.html

Yahoo news reporting the Reuters story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090220/en_nm/us_rihanna_1

Last edited:
Chris Brown is finished. Hopefully he is.
Hes scum of the Earth, beatin a woman like that.
He needs to serve a lengthy jail sentence.

Rihanna didn't "release" the pic, it somehow got into the hands of TMZ, and the police dept is mighty upset that it was leaked from within the dept because it is against their policies to do so. Sounds to me like someone in the PD saw the dollar signs waiting to be had from places like TMZ and ran with it. Investigation is under way to find out just who did it.

CNN:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/02/20/rihanna.photo/index.html

Yahoo news reporting the Reuters story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090220/en_nm/us_rihanna_1

really? that's interesting. it seems like if you really don't want something to get out, it won't, but hey...i guess we need to see more of the story...

All sorts of things run through my mind about the pic getting into the hands of TMZ from the police dept. I have no idea if Rhi got a copy of the pic or not, if it's customary to give someone their photo taken when they go into the PD to file the complaint. But there's probably alot of people that would have paid enormous money to get ahold of the pic.

My guess would be Mark Geragos is not a happy camper right about now; surprised if he doesn't go after TMZ and everyone else that jumped on the bandwagon to post it for the whole world to see.

Omg i just saw the pictures....poor rihanna :no:

mjjc mod 1 you are defnately right bout that!

"At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown," says the statement from her rep on Friday.

"She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time."

http://www.hollyscoop.com/rihanna/rihannas-rep-releases-statement_19374.aspx

My thoughts on this is that LAPD leaked the photo to pressure the D.A. I hear the LAPD feels like they have enough evidence and that the D.A. is dragging this out.

photos always get released from police departments. and on her birthday!

and poor rihanna. when will certain men out there stop hitting women.

I'm still just baffled about everything. I feel like there's a big chunk missing to this story, so I'm still waiting until the air clears before deciding anything. I don't support hitting *anyone*, woman or man or animal, for any reason beyond self defense.

I'd like to know the whole story- not for the sake of gossip, just because I like both artists and don't want to support someone who's abusive.

What I'm confused about are the marks on Rihanna's face- I've never seen anyone who's been hit, but I don't understand why there are symmetrical lines on her forehead. It doesn't seem like a place you'd get hit by a punch, you know?

That is 100% Rihanna and the police are investigating how the photograph leaked. Also her father confirmed it was her.

It looks as if Ri Ri's head was slammed into an object or she was hit with something.

That is 100% Rihanna and the police are investigating how the photograph leaked. Also her father confirmed it was her.

It looks as if Ri Ri's head was slammed into an object or she was hit with something.

If you dont mind me askin...

Is there a link or anythin to prove that her father has said its her.
Im talkin to a CB fan and hes tellin me that:

1.Brown has not layed a finger on her.
2.That, her in the picture is not Rihanna.
3.And that Rihanna is just after publicity.

Hes pissed me off.

well..the slammed into the object part could take us back to when someone said there was a car accident.

If you dont mind me askin...

Is there a link or anythin to prove that her father has said its her.
Im talkin to a CB fan and hes tellin me that:

1.Brown has not layed a finger on her.
2.That, her in the picture is not Rihanna.
3.And that Rihanna is just after publicity.

Hes pissed me off.

Anyone able to help me out?

Back