Barry Gibb & Michael Jackson - "All In Your Name" (2002)

Finally things are looking up for us fans who wish to hear some proper unreleased songs on CD quality that are intact and untouched!!!!!!!!

My goodness guys. We miss Michael. Any new snippet of his vocals will send us into floating into a zone of paradise. :wub: Don't know or care what the real song is like in it's entirety at the moment. Just in love with those MJ vocals, which I might add blends perfectly well with Barry's! Yeah, MJ's voice coming in so smooth and perfect (IMO) is truly exhilarating. Don't try to spoil our high :no: ... as if u could :cheeky:

yes you said it
magical wonderful blissful :wub:

It's a bit of a tease aha, i'd like the full song please! Sound good though, doesn't blow me away, but who knows what the full song is like. Not sure about that production aha, sound a bit dry and empty midwise, but anyway it's great to hear MJ's voice on some never heard vocals :)

found this . dont know if it already posted

"All In Your Name"
Michael Jackson, Barry Gibb (2002)
undated 2002
stereo (demo), lead vocal Michael Jackson
unreleased
Michael Jackson - vocal, keyboards
Barry Gibb - vocal, guitar
engineer: ?
producer: ?
middle of 2002

Billboard reported on 20 December 2002 that Barry wrote a song with Michael Jackson 'recently' in protest of the United States government's plan to invade Iraq (which took place in March 2003). Rumor is that Michael showed up one day with a partly written song and talked Barry into contributing to it. The date was probably in the summer. A fan said Barry has a demo recording of it.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

Ashtanga I just love when you put this snippet of Michael enjoying this discussion eating popcorn. LOL Just great!!! It cracks me up everytime. :D

I loooove this snippet. Michael's voice is so strong and emotive, and his falsettos are to melt for. Can't wait to listen to the full song. Thanks for sharing the yt link. :D

Ashtanga I just love when you put this snippet of Michael enjoying this discussion eating popcorn. LOL Just great!!! It cracks me up everytime. :D

I agree!! it really makes it so funny :D

Back