Barry Gibb & Michael Jackson - "All In Your Name" (2002)

THE melody and te dynamic voice of Michael... Wanna hear more!!!!!! ASAP

Wow, wow, WOW!!!!! Gibb and Jackson! Their voices work so well together! I miss Barry's voice too if that sounds weird to anyone, haha!

Sweet Lord, how long will we wait til we can hear the whole thing??? All I keep hearing now is "all in your name, all in your name, all in your name" in my head now. Just that phrase alone gives me goosebumps! Now, I know we don't know the whole song, only that it was written with the sense that they both didn't approve of the U.S. going into Iraq, correct? And obviously, this is the only phrase we hear, but....(big but here) dare I say...could it be a "faith-based" song? Maybe this is just me, but when I hear a song with words in it such as ones we have here, "All In Your Name", all I think of is the "Your" being God, ya know?

Anybody thought about it like that?

Just to remind the world who is the King.What a voice!!!!!!!!

The clip sounds great.

I bet Jason Malachi and Eddie Cascio are taking notes as we speak....

Beautiful 26 seconds.
Wondering if the song will be part of that duets cd Teddy Riley spoke about or it will be just a Barry's project.

Michael's voice in this song is exactly like his voice in "What More Can I Give" !

it is 2002 for sure !

Jackson_popcorn.gif

If I remember correctly it was said that MJ & Barry did a song together after Maurice Gibb's death. This was the time wen MJ & Barry was seen hangaing out together for days.

Back