Barry Gibb & Michael Jackson - "All In Your Name" (2002)

Isn't there also a super-old song with Michael, not with just Barry Gibb but with the rest of The Beegees as well? Never actually released but it exists somewhere.

Michael always dreamed to record a song with Bee Gees. he loved them so much.

I think I either had an orgasm or just died. Whatever the case, I'm loving this. I can't wait to hear the final full version!

:yes:aahhh...completely understand! LOL!
Truly beautiful and classic Michael!:wub:
Thanks so much Barry and Gary!:)

Last edited:
Can't wait for full version of this song.

Sounds perfect.

Anyone know what the lyrics are?

Can we hold out, and stand up, a savior?
Only god knows, that its all in the game. Its all in your name.
Follow me to the gates of paradise, we're the same.
Its all in your name.

Thats what i hear. Anyone hear different?

Anyone know what the lyrics are?

Can we hold out, and stand up, a savior?
Only god knows, that its all in the game. Its all in your name.
Follow me to the gates of paradise, we're the same.
Its all in your name.

Thats what i hear. Anyone hear different?
I think I hear that too... but English is not my native language, so I am no good reference, I think :)
thanks!

Feels great to know this song's surfaced. Sounds like an inspirational ballad.
Can't wait for the complete version:)

I am really excited about this...I love Barry Gibb and I love Michael....awesome..:D

Am I the only one who thinks it sounds crap? Obviously it's only a snippet and I will refrain from passing judgement until I hear the full song. I hope it's brilliant but so far I'm not impressed.

Am I the only one who thinks it sounds crap? Obviously it's only a snippet and I will refrain from passing judgement until I hear the full song. I hope it's brilliant but so far I'm not impressed.

No, you're not the only one. MJ sounds good & it's always nice to hear recent vocals but if he wasn't on the song no-one would be going crazy over it.

Having said that, it's only 27 seconds long so may be different in full, but bearing in mind Barry Gibb hasn't made anything except AOR dirge for 30 years I doubt it.

Im super excited to hear the full song at some point only cuz it's MJ and it's an MJ song I've never heard..

But other than that MJ's vocala sound more like demo vocals to me cuz it sounds like his pitch is all over the place and like he's not really trying hard.. But like others have said this is only a 26 sec clip.. So hopefully the full/final version is a LOT better..

-Dal

No, you're not the only one. MJ sounds good & it's always nice to hear recent vocals but if he wasn't on the song no-one would be going crazy over it.

Having said that, it's only 27 seconds long so may be different in full, but bearing in mind Barry Gibb hasn't made anything except AOR dirge for 30 years I doubt it.

Thanks for sharing your comments in a positive way. I love it when we can all agree to disagree. Personally, I liked it very much, but as you so well said, it is only 27 seconds. Let's wait for the whole thing. And let's hope it will be great.

Thanks! :flowers:

I can't believe some fan's have already said they hate the song. It's a 20 second snippet, how can you judge a song by that?

As I say;

Never judge a book by it's cover.

I can't believe some fan's have already said they hate the song. It's a 20 second snippet, how can you judge a song by that?

As I say;

Never judge a book by it's cover.

Well a lot of fans are saying that they love it. Why can't we say that we don't like it? What's wrong with that? Double standards much...

**** yeah!!! Been waiting nearly 7 years. made the hairs on my neck stand up!!! is it available to download anywhere? I need it on my walkman!

ha ha ha. a new snippet and it's already labeled as crap. oh well, just another day at an MJ message board.

I swear, and i mean this, some of you would even tell Michael his music was CRAP!
How the hell can you judge on a 27 second!!!!! clip????

My god!!

Barry Gibb is an amazing singer /songwriter, and fusing the two together i am sure made fireworks, however, remember this is very very RAW!! it was done years ago, and maybe Barry is going to clean, finish it??? or it was finished?? who knows all i do know is i love hearing about the various people that worked with Mike and who are coming more and more out of the woodwork to show the world how an amazing person Michael was.

Terry

Back