Barry Gibb & Michael Jackson - "All In Your Name" (2002)

bgmj.jpg

SNIPPET

Thanks to "This Is It" (MaxJax) and to Gaz for discovering first.

Korgnex :punk:

Last edited:
Well to whoever it was thanks! I love it. So good to hear something new (as in unheard) from Michael and for it to sound 100% like Michael. Heaven! When was this recorded? What year? If this is on Barry Gibbs official site i'm presuming it's going to stay put?

Recorded in 2002, yes.

• All In Your Name (2002) (Barry Gibb, Michael Jackson)
    Mistakenly referred to as: Prayer For Peace
    Michael Jackson & Barry Gibb
    Scheduled for an upcoming album in 2004
    Source: Barry Gibb in an interview in October 2005

I really hope that it means that we'll get the full song soon! :)

OMG! Michael... Just, wow! *speechless*

Apparently he's planning on releasing the full song since on his first page it's the picture with him and Michael (circa '83-'84) and right next to the picture it says "new material coming soon" or something like that, I can't check and see because it also appears that the site is down at the moment.

Well we ge tthe full thing soon, thanks Gaz for finding this one, made the day :) I uploaded a video to youtube, posted in 2000 Watts

I think I either had an orgasm or just died. Whatever the case, I'm loving this. I can't wait to hear the final full version!

...!!!! That's great!! Classic Michael! Is this going to released on a future album be Barry Gibb, or will it be submitted to the Estate for the next album from them?

Oh, can't wait to hear this when I get home from work! :wild:

Wow..pure talent.

Love the snippet. I hope Barry Gibb releases it soon. Sounds finished to me.

OH...MY...GOD !!! :woohoo: !!! the voices are ... :woohoo: ! I was sure the two voices would sound amazing together ! I'm in L.O.V.E. :wub:

I would love to see more snippets of songs MJ worked on through the years being released to the public...not full length songs, but just short clips to keep us entertained and talking...especially on songs the record company/ estate intends on releasing

Ok, just heard it....WOW!!! Can't wait to listen to the whole thing!

Guys just a reminder no download links in this thread and the only link allowed is ones directly to Barry's site. If you want to download it its in 2000 Watts. We have to stick to ze rules :) Thanks so much guys!

Guys just a reminder no download links in this thread and the only link allowed is ones directly to Barry's site. If you want to download it its in 2000 Watts. We have to stick to ze rules :) Thanks so much guys!

We know that. Now, tell us something we don't know, like where dowecough cough downcough-loadcough the wholecough song hmmm cough...? :D:ph34r:

I'm thinking that Barry will release this song on an album of his. In that case, I'd say that we'd get the full song by the end of 2011.

Back