BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition /with Buckle Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition

You have to choose the size when ordering.

I thought Id let everyone know that I email Bravado, asking what exactly will be included in the package, and what the T Shirt will look like.

They emailed back on Friday saying that the package is still in pre production and they dont have the definitive Tshirt art yet.

Seems to be a bit of a rush.

When i ordered my delux edition the guy at the counter didnt say anything bout a shirt but i guess we all will have to wait till it comes out

When i ordered my delux edition the guy at the counter didnt say anything bout a shirt but i guess we all will have to wait till it comes out

The regular deluxe editon doesn't come with a shirt, the deluxe collector's editon does.

And I read in the thread about the BAD25 documentary that the deluxe edition comes with the documentary :yes:. I sure hope so!

The regular deluxe editon doesn't come with a shirt, the deluxe collector's editon does.

And I read in the thread about the BAD25 documentary that the deluxe edition comes with the documentary :yes:. I sure hope so!

Has this been confirmed? They should also throw in the vinyl. Would be great if this was true.

Darn it i think i ordered the regular deluxe edition :banghead:
I want that t-shirt! lol

Has this been confirmed? They should also throw in the vinyl. Would be great if this was true.

No, no confirmation about that. It was only mentioned in a MTV article.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/169...thriller.jhtml

August 31 will mark the 25-year anniversary of Mike's Bad, and to celebrate, Epic Records will release Bad 25,a repackaged version of the album, on September 18. The collection will include Lee's documentary, unreleased demo songs, remixes, concert footage and, of course, the original LP.

Darn it i think i ordered the regular deluxe edition :banghead:
I want that t-shirt! lol

lol, I feel your pain haha. But maybe you can get the shirt seperately once the BAD25 merchandise is on full force :)

Well I've been saying that I'm getting this but this week I've been going back and forth because of the $$$, but I know me and I know that even if I order the cheaper one that I'll end up getting this anyway eventually. What I'm worried about though is its coming from America, and I live in Australia. So is it gonna be USA regioned and not viewable on my DVD player?

Well I've been saying that I'm getting this but this week I've been going back and forth because of the $$$, but I know me and I know that even if I order the cheaper one that I'll end up getting this anyway eventually. What I'm worried about though is its coming from America, and I live in Australia. So is it gonna be USA regioned and not viewable on my DVD player?

When I put in my order, michaeljackson.com redirected me to the Belgian ordering site and the help section said their dvd and blu-ray's are region free :)

No, no confirmation about that. It was only mentioned in a MTV article.

Oh cool thanks. It's out here and a few other countries in about 22 days. Hope to get the full contents soon. I don't mind them taking their time if it's a good pakage. Would be great if it was worth the wait.

lol, I feel your pain haha. But maybe you can get the shirt seperately once the BAD25 merchandise is on full force :)

I sure hope so

Yep Im sure Bravado wil be offereing a choice of BAD25 t-shirts once the Album is released -They always do

I already pre-order Bad Suitcase Colllectors Edition, OMG can't wait...
it's very expensive, need extra money :bugeyed

Still debating whether to order the cheaper version with the remastered Bad cd,live cd and DVD or go all out (so expensive though) and get the deluxe, come on we need more details about this set

It's out in 20 days and I'd really like to know the contents of the deluxe case at this stage. I need to know if I should set aside the astronomical price tag or just get the 3cd/dvd at this stage. It's a little annoying to still be waiting for this to be finalised. Whats the deal with this thing?!

It's out in 20 days and I'd really like to know the contents of the deluxe case at this stage. I need to know if I should set aside the astronomical price tag or just get the 3cd/dvd at this stage. It's a little annoying to still be waiting for this to be finalised. Whats the deal with this thing?!

Same. It's pretty annoying.

Let me give you my money, please.

that is a little stupid. Im not putting 200 down now. If its not worth it id be out alot of money...sorry Sony

i wont be forking out that much money when i dont even know exactly what it comes with. too late Sony.

Everything that is in it was listed on the website back in the initial announcement months ago. The "and more" is most probably something like a keyring or some art cards. If if it was anything major, then they would have announced it in the beginning. So it's basically the 3cd/1dvd collectors edition, a tshirt, the replica tour items - programme, ticket etc and something else fairly small.

So, still no info on this mysterious package?

When I can afford it I will get it

We are what 9 days from release and we still don't know. This is the only thing I'm frustrated with about the whole package.

I do not own the Moonwalker Bluray or the Moonwalk book. So I might consider this if they are included. Another exciting inclusion could be the CD singles (even they Visionary singles will do).

I do not own the Moonwalker Bluray or the Moonwalk book. So I might consider this if they are included. Another exciting inclusion could be the CD singles (even they Visionary singles will do).

They wouldn't put Visionary in there, but the book and film would be a great inclusion :)

You are either dreaming or your expectations are AGAIN too high!
They won't include any rare singles or the moonwalker movie in this package..

Also they would mention it, IF they would include something like that.

I'm excited about the case in itself.. If some can't afford it, they simply shouldn't buy it!
But don't bicker around the whole time!

You are either dreaming or your expectations are AGAIN too high!
They won't include any rare singles or the moonwalker movie in this package..

Also they would mention it, IF they would include something like that.

I'm excited about the case in itself.. If some can't afford it, they simply shouldn't buy it!
But don't bicker around the whole time!

Well, for a price tag of $200, it's not surprising our expectations will be high...

One or two MJ releases a year i can afford ANY time and if have to save up for it i will do it!
But i won't be cheap & complain the whole time.
Buy or don't buy! It's as simple as that, AS ALWAYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back