BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition /with Buckle Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition

CD 1: Full original album with every original in tact song from the Bad Album Remastered.
CD 2: Unreleased Demo's & outtakes from the Bad recording sessions. and new remixes from the likes of skillrex diplo etc.
CD 3: Show casing the audio of the July 16th 88 concert.

DVD: The first ever authorised release of Michael's Bad Tour, this concert was at London's Wembley Stadium on July 16th 1988.

2 collectible booklets with never before seen photo's from the tour, recording sessions etc.

double sided poster.

T-shirt with an exclusive design not available anywhere else.

Replica ticket which I believe will be from the July 16th show.

1988 Bad Tour programme reproduction.

Bad Tour backstage pass & Lanyard.

Deluxe Bad themed case complete with belt buckles

And more.

"thankyou this sounds Awesome !!" love the Bad era :dancin:

mj-bad-25-black-bg-1.jpg

mj-bad-25-black-bg-4.jpg

mj-bad-25-closed.jpg

mj-bad-25-closed-2.jpg

mj-bad-25-open-5.jpg

The BAD 25 Collectors Edition celebrates the 25th anniversary of MJ's landmark album BAD. It includes the 3 CD / 1 DVD BAD 25 Deluxe Edition along with other products created especially for the package. We'll be showing you what goes in the other compartments of the box soon. Be sure to get updates from MichaelJackson.com. You can pre-order the exclusive to MichaelJackson.com BAD 25 Collectors Edition now.
#WhosBAD

Last edited:

I am as excited as I'd be if MJ was still with us. To me his spirit is here and I WANT to enjoy this as much as possible. This and every way of celebrating Michael's life and legacy. :love:

Okay cool got to see the inside of the case...getttin more excited now.

We'll be showing you what goes in the other compartments of the box soon.
Yes please can't wait for that....and then I'll make my order! lol ;)

This already looks amazing, very tempted to break into my piggy bank.

This already looks amazing, very tempted to break into my piggy bank.

I'm getting ready to take the hammer to mine... I NEED this!!!

(Maybe I will just call it an early Christmas present to myself!)

Large chunk coming out of my holiday fund for this suitcase!!!!!!

i am getting the suitcase...but they really need to add more items. Spike's Documentary. Moonwalker. Moonwalk (book). something Sega Moonwalker related... All the original singles.

They really need to beef this suitcase up....

ETA: Right now, I am only buying it for the Bad Tour Program :)

Last edited:

^^ If all the original singles were included, I'd buy that suitcase, no questions asked....

I wonder what I have to pay in shipping and if custom is gonna take some money too as they always do with that big packages from US.

Not saying much until the actual contents are detailed, that's why I haven't preordered it yet. £150 on a box with as far as we know, nothing in it worth the £150 seems alot to buy without knowing exactly what's in it.

Would love the Spike Lee doc and Bad vinyl picture disc. I hope this doesn't fall short. They need to add something to make it that bit special. I guess their still working on it.

My cursor is hovering over that pre-order button. Just show me the contents and I'm sold!

400 bucks for the jacket?? Wow..... :wtf2:

So want that Deluxe Collector's edition though... :girl_crazy:

Well, I've pre-ordered the regular 3-CD/1-DVD set, but if more information is released on what's going to be in the deluxe set, I think imma have to reach DEEP into my pockets and buy that instead (cancelling the 3-CD/1-DVD set order). It looks to be one of those things really worth having.

[h=1]Bad - 25th Anniversary Deluxe (3 CD/1 DVD) [Box set] &
[/h][h=1]Bad - 25th Anniversary (2 CD)[/h]
I did order these, so will it come with briefcase? Or is there another version?
[h=1][/h]

OK, difference is just "briefcase" ?

Thanks.

^Not only the case, it has more extras, repros of real Bad tour merchandise such as a programme, ticket, lanyard, t-shirt. The full list of extras is not confirmed yet.

OK, difference is just "briefcase" ?

Thanks.

Pretty much....Even those extras that HAVE been confirmed aren't worth $200 IMO ...

Maybe if the case was real leather ................................................

I'm just glad it's not a mega limited edition, as I won't be able to buy it just yet

Pretty much....Even those extras that HAVE been confirmed aren't worth $200 IMO ...

Maybe if the case was real leather ................................................

No, that is simply wrong, briefcase is NOT pretty much the same! As stated above, the Deluxe Collectors Edition (Briefcase) has more to offer than any other edition!

That is already a fact! Though the full Content is not known yet!

And if it's worth what they are charging is completely another thing! Everyone has to deside for themself!

i am getting the suitcase...but they really need to add more items. Spike's Documentary. Moonwalker. Moonwalk (book). something Sega Moonwalker related... All the original singles.

They really need to beef this suitcase up....

ETA: Right now, I am only buying it for the Bad Tour Program :)

There are some lovely pics of MJ in the tour program.

I'm like a lot of people here, if they put more than what they've confirmed in the briefcase then I'll dig into my pockets. At the moment I'm not paying a further 100 pounds for some replica tour pass in a box.

No, that is simply wrong, briefcase is NOT pretty much the same! As stated above, the Deluxe Collectors Edition (Briefcase) has more to offer than any other edition!

That is already a fact! Though the full Content is not known yet!

And if it's worth what they are charging is completely another thing! Everyone has to deside for themself!

I'm just saying the rest of the content has to be pretty impressive to make it worth $200...I know it has 'more to offer', however, it's the quality of that 'more'...I want the meat and potatoes of the project..The music and the concert...That's why I don't feel the briefcase is worth it; it's just extra fluff...*shrugs*

I'm still waitin to see what the "more" is that will be included in this brief case! I'm hoping this is the month we all will know?

We're all anxiously waiting for more Bad25 news. Anything :swoon:

They really need to reveal whats in this, from the pictures there is so much room in the case, how do they expect people to order something when they dont know what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back