BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition /with Buckle Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - Deluxe Collectors Edition

They really need to reveal whats in this, from the pictures there is so much room in the case, how do they expect people to order something when they dont know what it is?

It will be a surprise. I hope that "only nice".

They really need to reveal whats in this, from the pictures there is so much room in the case, how do they expect people to order something when they dont know what it is?

It comes with a tshirt, a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 Bad Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard.

There are still extras that are not mentioned though.
And the case, looks like its size is similar to a laptop with a 15'' screen. :scratch:

i dont know if its worth to buy the briefcase, as i have all that is in there as extras, i have all original, reproductions kind sucks... but since im a big collector, i have that feeling that i should buy it, just to have it... preety confused right now.

It comes with a tshirt, a concert ticket replica, a reproduction of the 1988 Bad Tour Program and an all-access backstage pass and lanyard.

Omg it comes with a t shirt yay :wild: hope it comes in my size

At this point I'm not really interested in the Deluxe Edition. Maybe if it came with some vinyl. Also it depends on what the t-shirt is. If it just says 'Bad 25' on it, I'll pass. But if it's an exact replica of one of the old tour shirts then it becomes a bit more interesting. Also I've already got the original tour book, so I'm not really interested in the replica.

Maybe when we hit the 30 days to go mark they will give us more info, I'm edging towards just getting the cheaper version at the minute unless those extras are amazing

You know, I just had a thought. What if, as part of that "and more", there was an additional cd full of demos included? Like, maybe the whole album but just demos/early version of the songs? Or maybe more unreleased songs? OR maybe, just for the heck of it, the Moonwalker versions of the songs finally released on CD? I dunno. I guess that's just wishful thinking? ;)

You know, I just had a thought. What if, as part of that "and more", there was an additional cd full of demos included? Like, maybe the whole album but just demos/early version of the songs? Or maybe more unreleased songs? OR maybe, just for the heck of it, the Moonwalker versions of the songs finally released on CD? I dunno. I guess that's just wishful thinking? ;)

HHOOOLLYY F***CKKK. Can't see it though, unfortunately. I would easily spend the 100+ more, if it included more songs.

That would've been brillant if that was gonna happen but like dam i cant see it happening either

Decisions...

hahaha...you're still deciding? It'd be nice to know the 'other' stuff in the case....I decided not to get it...It's not worth it for me, a landyard, some replicas....that's not worth $200, no matter which way you look at it, plus I wouldn't know where to put the case......

It's like 30 days to go. No news and Estate think we'll just buy it because of the hype? :beee:

hahaha...you're still deciding? It'd be nice to know the 'other' stuff in the case....I decided not to get it...It's not worth it for me, a landyard, some replicas....that's not worth $200, no matter which way you look at it, plus I wouldn't know where to put the case......
Yeah, I think they're going to have to do a bit better in future if they're going to charge that kind of money for something.

In the description, it says "and more.". Do you really think there's gonna be more stuff?

It looks REALLY awesome, but... the price... :bugeyed Not saying it's not worth it, just that it is a bit expensive for me. I'd love one though, but I think I'll have to pass *sigh*

It's released in some countries in just a little over 26 days. I wonder when the complete contents will be revealed? Their pushing it a bit. I really want to buy this, they've just got to make it worth my while. Come on Estate and confirm details on this. There's more than enough room for the vinyl!

Hope we don't have to wait until Sept to know what will be in this case exactly!

^^^

Me neither!

I wanna know what I have bought! :lol:

*cough* HOW ABOUT ANOTHER CONCERT *cough*

I mean we're paying enough money!

This is why i cant spend the money on something without knowing what it is, we have a month to go and still no word on what is actually included, what a joke. Everything else we knew what was in each package during the announcement but it seems they still havent decided what'll be in this release or are just refusing to show the fans who actually would want the information. Until they say what is in it there's no way im ordering this. The "and more" quote has been up there since the original announcement.

I thought Id let everyone know that I email Bravado, asking what exactly will be included in the package, and what the T Shirt will look like.

They emailed back on Friday saying that the package is still in pre production and they dont have the definitive Tshirt art yet.

Seems to be a bit of a rush.

If there's another concert, or some unreleased songs I will get it. Not spending that much just for the memorophilia.

I thought Id let everyone know that I email Bravado, asking what exactly will be included in the package, and what the T Shirt will look like.

They emailed back on Friday saying that the package is still in pre production and they dont have the definitive Tshirt art yet.

Seems to be a bit of a rush.
WTH?! Wow...:timer: Thanks for e-mailing them! But, It really seems like this will be a last min thing when we find out what's in that case? I'm not ordering ish until I know what's in it.

If there's another concert, or some unreleased songs I will get it. Not spending that much just for the memorophilia.

I would not count on it! :lol:

But we can always hope. - If there is sure I will buy it too!

BUT - A single like there was in the Ghosts BOX would be amazing!! They could do something like that! - But if they would do that I think we would know already - sure many more people would have pre-ordered it if there was something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back