Authorities: There's Never Been Evidence Michael Jackson Was A Pedophile!

Why did not MJ write a book of all the injustices done to him? He could have gotten his word out without people twisting it!

Yea MJ could have sued them but, that's more months in court and more money spent! I think he just wanted to get the hell out of California.

Also let me say that MJ did speak out and defended himself from the 93/03 allegations. In his 95 HIStory CD he had many songs talking about what happen to him in 93. That's why Even Chandler got pissed off and tried to sue for 60mil but, failed! Plus, let's not forget MJ Live from Neverland statement in 93, his Diane Sawyer interview for Prime Time in 94. His interview in 2003 + statement on the Geraldo Rivera show and the 60min interview too! So, HE DID defend himself people.

Last edited:
Why did not MJ write a book of all the injustices done to him? He could have gotten his word out without people twisting it!
I think Michael just wanted to get away, try to recover from the trial, and enjoy being a father to his children.

He didn't defend himself enough in my opinion. Mike needed to go ghetto on some folks and cuss a few folks out.. He should've called Sneddon out for setting him up right after Bashir because it was so obvious. Mike never said a word. He should've filed a defamation suit against the Arvizos and sued the SBPD.. They had absolutely no proof whatsoever to say MJ did anything to anybody. The FBI said everything was 'unfounded'. Mike would've had a case against those bastards.. Unfortunately since he didn't defend himself, he's now dead. I think his insomnia issues and supposed needing to 'sleep' or erase everything in his mind is due to the pain from those allegations. He was not forceful enough in defending himself

Okay, this whole 'He shoulda/coulda/woulda' hypotheses now are being completely useless. ..What matters is that he's been freed from all the hell he had endured. ..

And I agree with most that said he just wanted to get away after the trial as soon as possible, if he wanted to maintain his heart and mind, his sanity, his life... More suing and money waste and everything would've added to the immeasurable stress he had put up with. And he was emotionally and mentally exhausted. What a strong being, others would've died, I think .. I have utmost respect for rarities like that and how they carry their crosses, like the innocents in their prisons... There are no words to describe the love and respect I have for those people...

As for those like the Chandlers and Arvizos.. please, don't even bother with them. .. They will reap what they sow anyway and there is no need to stoop down their level for that and force the truth outta them. They could've done that plenty of times so far, they haven't, so they can... keep it, for all I care. (My personal take, though..)

He didn't defend himself enough in my opinion. Mike needed to go ghetto on some folks and cuss a few folks out.. He should've called Sneddon out for setting him up right after Bashir because it was so obvious. Mike never said a word. He should've filed a defamation suit against the Arvizos and sued the SBPD.. They had absolutely no proof whatsoever to say MJ did anything to anybody. The FBI said everything was 'unfounded'. Mike would've had a case against those bastards.. Unfortunately since he didn't defend himself, he's now dead. I think his insomnia issues and supposed needing to 'sleep' or erase everything in his mind is due to the pain from those allegations. He was not forceful enough in defending himself
I don't think that it is fair to blame Michael for wanting to put that grueling ordeal behind him. He needed to try his best to recover from that trial. In retrospect it's good that he did. Suppose he had spent the next 4 years in court instead of making memories with his children that they seem to cherish.

This was posted on the Reflections On the Dance blog today.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Los Angeles County worker vouches for Michael's innocence...A MUST READ

The following is shared by April Smith, who works for the County of Los Angeles:

"To make it clear once and for all....since I work for the County of Los Angeles I have privy to certain information....Michael Jackson was and IS INNOCENT OF CHILD MOLESTATION.

There was a case opened and closed (the) same day...

NO evidence to further investigate
NO proof
NO prior history
NO basis for an investigation to even be started for DCFS, child endangerment or inappropriate behavior with any child including his own.
Michael Jackson was/is, in EVERY sense of the word...INNOCENT...PERIOD!" ~ April Smith, Los Angeles County worker

The allegations were made by Tom Sneddon, who, according to Smith and many other article sources, would stop at nothing to destroy Michael Jackson and much of it was thought to be racially provoked.

"Michael was SET UP!" added Smith

http://reflectionsonthedance.blogspot.com/2011/05/los-angeles-county-worker-vouches-for.html

Thanks! :)

Okay, this whole 'He shoulda/coulda/woulda' hypotheses now are being completely useless. ..What matters is that he's been freed from all the hell he had endured. ..

And I agree with most that said he just wanted to get away after the trial as soon as possible, if he wanted to maintain his heart and mind, his sanity, his life... More suing and money waste and everything would've added to the immeasurable stress he had put up with. And he was emotionally and mentally exhausted. What a strong being, others would've died, I think .. I have utmost respect for rarities like that and how they carry their crosses, like the innocents in their prisons... There are no words to describe the love and respect I have for those people...

As for those like the Chandlers and Arvizos.. please, don't even bother with them. .. They will reap what they sow anyway and there is no need to stoop down their level for that and force the truth outta them. They could've done that plenty of times so far, they haven't, so they can... keep it, for all I care. (My personal take, though..)
good post!!

I don't think that it is fair to blame Michael for wanting to put that grueling ordeal behind him. He needed to try his best to recover from that trial. In retrospect it's good that he did. Suppose he had spent the next 4 years in court instead of making memories with his children that they seem to cherish.
exactly right..thank you..

For those who missed it:
Deborah Kunesh (creator of the Reflections on the Dance page) recently spoke to someone who who went to school with and befriended Gavin BEFORE AND AFTER the raid and the 2003 allegations. She will share this interview possibly this week.

Here is what she says:
Okay...I just finished an AMAZING interview that I can't wait to share with you all. I was going to hold off on telling you, but I want to share I spoke with someone who went to school with and befriended, initially Gavin Arvizo, in the 7th grade, right before and after the Bashir docu and allegations broke...You NEED to hear this ? (Debbie)

This covers statements Gavin made, his state of mind and other things that point fully at Michael's innocence and why Gavin did what he did.

.... today's interview sheds light on Gavin, his mindset and what transpired and why. It's a real eye-opener and a story that the person who shared the story uses many times to share with others when she hears Michael being made fun of. She knows. She knew Gavin personally. I hope to share it with you this week if possible ?

He already had done 2 books. Plus he was very private. I wonder if he had a journal or wrote daily. Maybe that can be published someday *if* he really did have a journal of course. It would be a good lesson to those to not accuse without a fair trail. Michael won the second BS accusation but he was still "guilty" in the media's eyes. F**k the media....I just can't..

This upset me! Where were all these people when the man was alive. Why didn't they come out and do interviews telling the media MJ was innocent. Why now? Yes, I'm happy this is coming out but it should have been when the man was alive.

Cause the media would still would have found ways to misquote everything he wrote and make out as werid or not true. I think he just couldnt be bothered bothered dealing with that crap anymore and i dont blame him at all

It maybe wasn't enough for u but, it was to him! He defended himself in public time and time again and quickly. Suing all those bastards could have taken yrs and millions! We all seen the stress he was under going through both allegations, it would have been the same drama. Don't make it sound so easy, u didn't live what he had to go through.

Don't make it sound so easy, u didn't live what he had to go through.
exactly MJ was an incredibly strong human being with the upmost class. And I don't think its fair to essentially blame his not defending himself to your standards as a reason for his sleep issue and his death! people put standards on MJ that they do not put on anybody else.

It maybe wasn't enough for u but, it was to him! He defended himself in public time and time again and quickly. Suing all those bastards could have taken yrs and millions! We all seen the stress he was under going through both allegations, it would have been the same drama. Don't make it sound so easy, u didn't live what he had to go through.

Thank you for saying that!

Anybody right now can second guess what they think MJ coulda, shoulda, woulda done in hindsight, for me, given what transpired on June 25th, 2009, I am happy he chose to concentrate on being a father with his kids, building memories with them and enjoying his time with them. I bet those memories are whats puts a smile on their faces these days.

exactly MJ was an incredibly strong human being with the upmost class. And I don't think its fair to essentially blame his not defending himself to your standards as a reason for his sleep issue and his death! people put standards on MJ that they do not put on anybody else.

So damn true.

what good did not suing do? he kept being attacked, he wasn't exactly musically productive during those years, he wasn't touring, he could've sued all of their asses. With an attorney like Messereau who was willing to fight, he would've won.. Mike's other attorneys liked Cochran sucked. Johnnie just wanted the cash too, he didn't care about MJ or his career.

You know what stop because you never gave Michael a break for anything. Before he went on trail you kept going on about how his people would not leak anything to make you happy. When he was on trial you kept going on about how he should have kept these people away from him even he was clear he did. When the trial was over you were complaning about all of the time he took off. When he would be out with is kids you said he spent to much time with "those" children. When TII was announced you complained about how he was not touring the USA. You go on and on about how if he wa sick he should have done something even though you know he was not sick. And now you go on about what he should have done. Even in death you can't get off the man's case damn

You know what stop because you never gave Michael a break for anything. Before he went on trail you kept going on about how his people would not leak anything to make you happy. When he was on trial you kept going on about how he should have kept these people away from him even he was clear he did. When the trial was over you were complaning about all of the time he took off. When he would be out with is kids you said he spent to much time with "those" children. When TII was announced you complained about how he was not touring the USA. You go on and on about how if he wa sick he should have done something even though you know he was not sick. And now you go on about what he should have done. Even in death you can't get off the man's case damn
thats for damn sure...thank you..:clapping:

what good did not suing do? he kept being attacked, he wasn't exactly musically productive during those years, he wasn't touring, he could've sued all of their asses. With an attorney like Messereau who was willing to fight, he would've won.. Mike's other attorneys liked Cochran sucked. Johnnie just wanted the cash too, he didn't care about MJ or his career.

So, he choose to raise his kids instead of going through court madness. By the way, those lawsuits would be civil and not criminal - thus, nothing to do with Messereau. And Messereau "willing to fight" - this is new. As far as I remember, T-Mez actually recommended that Michael leave the country and even helped him to relocate.
I think we all here know that acquittance in the court does not necessary change public perception. I actually really respected Michael's decision to live his life in peace, raise his children and avoid the spotlight as much as possible after 2005.

if Michael was gonna sue people, I think he would spent all his life in the courtroom. even though he didn't sue people, he was being sued by many each year. This world never gave Michael a break, never ever, even after the trial. He was one man against this whole mad world. he could trust no one but his children, but they are too young, also rely on him.

Last edited:
Excellent post. Michael had to do what he felt was right for him and his children.

if Michael was gonna sue people, I think he would spent all his life in the courtroom. even though he didn't sue people, he was being sued by many each year. This world never gave Michael a break, never ever, even after the trial. He was one man against this whole mad world. he could trust no one but his children, but they are too young, also rely on him.

Thanks for this post. ...

I hope in the last few years he had some peace and quiet. To recover from everything. By the time he announced the concerts I thought he looked great. I think everyone should keep spreading the truth about Michael and maybe little by little it will help.

It is helping already and things are changing little by little. The truth of who this man was will only get stronger in the years to come. PP&B will also be spreading the message loud and clear very soon. Michael is a beloved icon who will never be forgotten. The love we have for him will only grow stronger. The haters have already failed.

somehow i spend the last day reading in to the 93 trial and even the things i didnt know it amazes me what happend there. i can help wondering was the 05 never happend if tom sneddon wasnt around? i mean this big of a nasty case the man he his...
And i also can help it to tear up and thing of michaels last year in another country hurt by the 05 trial. I believe he never fully recovered from it in his heart... and that let him to murray who killed him...

i found it very sad that this kid now man jordan never spook up even after his father tryed to chook him and later died.. he still can but i dont know what the consuquenses are for his mother and him because then he lied in a investigation..

I also keep wondering how a man so good as michael is, isnt here with us anymore, like why
he was that good that he never sued back those people and just left to take care of his kids... while at the memorial all those people spoke pos about him, they fale to mention they werent around in 05 some of them but certainly alot were not
it makes me sad to read alot of these things and then thing of michael
he was never able to walk down the street, go shopping even with disquis, he just wanted to have fun with the kids heal them and gave eachother great time. what did human kind we humans sued him for the most harmfull alligations in his eyes, hurting children,
i sometimes feel really ashamed to be a human,
i wish altough we loved him so much can let him walk the street and let him in to daily conversations like he said in a interview the world stops when he was around.. i still feel for him, because although i hope there is a heaven, not sure, he has to see us doing harm to others still again, and see his children growing up without him, that must be horibble.

im glad that this artikel came out but it doesnt cover the pain i feel for him.. offcourse he was innocent

It is helping already and things are changing little by little. The truth of who this man was will only get stronger in the years to come. PP&B will also be spreading the message loud and clear very soon. Michael is a beloved icon who will never be forgotten. The love we have for him will only grow stronger. The haters have already failed.

That is what I am hoping will happen with time and hopefully his children will be able to help with that.

somehow i spend the last day reading in to the 93 trial and even the things i didnt know it amazes me what happend there. i can help wondering was the 05 never happend if tom sneddon wasnt around? i mean this big of a nasty case the man he his...
And i also can help it to tear up and thing of michaels last year in another country hurt by the 05 trial. I believe he never fully recovered from it in his heart... and that let him to murray who killed him...

i found it very sad that this kid now man jordan never spook up even after his father tryed to chook him and later died.. he still can but i dont know what the consuquenses are for his mother and him because then he lied in a investigation..

I also keep wondering how a man so good as michael is, isnt here with us anymore, like why
he was that good that he never sued back those people and just left to take care of his kids... while at the memorial all those people spoke pos about him, they fale to mention they werent around in 05 some of them but certainly alot were not
it makes me sad to read alot of these things and then thing of michael
he was never able to walk down the street, go shopping even with disquis, he just wanted to have fun with the kids heal them and gave eachother great time. what did human kind we humans sued him for the most harmfull alligations in his eyes, hurting children,
i sometimes feel really ashamed to be a human,
i wish altough we loved him so much can let him walk the street and let him in to daily conversations like he said in a interview the world stops when he was around.. i still feel for him, because although i hope there is a heaven, not sure, he has to see us doing harm to others still again, and see his children growing up without him, that must be horibble.

im glad that this artikel came out but it doesnt cover the pain i feel for him.. offcourse he was innocent

Seeing how there was no trial in 93 I doubt you read about it.

Back