Authorities: There's Never Been Evidence Michael Jackson Was A Pedophile!

Seeing how there was no trial in 93 I doubt you read about it.

sorry i said it wrong the investigation in 93.... why so bitchy about when you know i mean well and you know what i mean about reading about it:

like a member shared these and im reading it all in english for the last day
http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/2011/04/20/history-vs-evanstory-the-1993-allegations-part-3/

so why bitch about words when i say something more than only that!

Didnt know btw he settled two times:

Tom meseraux: Mr. Jackson has been repeatedly advised by those who stood to make fortunes in his business affairs to pay money, rather than face certain false allegations. As a result, many years ago, he did pay money, rather than litigate, two false allegations that he had harmed children.

You know what stop because you never gave Michael a break for anything. Before he went on trail you kept going on about how his people would not leak anything to make you happy. When he was on trial you kept going on about how he should have kept these people away from him even he was clear he did. When the trial was over you were complaning about all of the time he took off. When he would be out with is kids you said he spent to much time with "those" children. When TII was announced you complained about how he was not touring the USA. You go on and on about how if he wa sick he should have done something even though you know he was not sick. And now you go on about what he should have done. Even in death you can't get off the man's case damn

Thank u for saying all that! Many of us know the things she said in the past, that's why I rarely take any of her post seriously. It sounds like a broken record and selfish.

By the way, those lawsuits would be civil and not criminal - thus, nothing to do with Messereau. And Messereau "willing to fight" - this is new. As far as I remember, T-Mez actually recommended that Michael leave the country and even helped him to relocate.
Exactly, thank you. lmao Good to know that some do know the facts before they speak!

Lets remember to not blame Michael for everything, if we do we are no better than the tabloid media that we despise. He did the best he could and acted the way he did because he knew he was innocent.

Lets remember to not blame Michael for everything, if we do we are no better than the tabloid media that we despise. He did the best he could and acted the way he did because he knew he was innocent.

Excatly

nice read :) and of course I wouldn't expect this on public news

"know what stop because you never gave Michael a break for anything. Before he went on trail you kept going on about how his people would not leak anything to make you happy. When he was on trial you kept going on about how he should have kept these people away from him even he was clear he did. When the trial was over you were complaning about all of the time he took off. When he would be out with is kids you said he spent to much time with "those" children. When TII was announced you complained about how he was not touring the USA. You go on and on about how if he wa sick he should have done something even though you know he was not sick. And now you go on about what he should have done. Even in death you can't get off the man's case damn"

Thank you for a wonderful post.

How can I sum this up!! umm "no sh**"... right? like we were not aware.. just a shame that this doesn't get publicized

Gosh..... i wonder what the people who made this article earned....
i hate how tabloids make stuff up about MJ to make money...

i mean, yes, this is positive news...but as many of you say...IT'S TOO LATE.

Oh well, i never needed evidence...i always knew MJ wasn't a pedophile....

I love you Michael, wherever you are!

TheDutchApplehead

I just honestly want the world to understand Michael the way we all do, I want the world to know him for who he was and to know him for the incredible human being he was and all that he gave to this world. I'm tired of the lies, people need to know the facts, this has been going on way too long and Michael deserves respect, he deserves every bit of it, he never deserved any of the pain and hell he was put through. I don't understand, just how far the public, the media, the tabloids would go so far to portray Michael in such a negative light, its sickening. I know many say its a little to late but you know...for me its never too late...I feel the biggest thing the family and we as fans can do is to get Michael's name cleared of all he was accused of in his lifetime. I feel that's so important. Something needs to be done, and article could only go so far. My dream is for one day people know the truth and know Michael has always been an innocent man and a incredible human being.

That is so true. There has never been any evidence of any kind. Michael is innocent. Always will be.

Of course he was innocent. People always try to bring down the good people in this world. The better of a person you are, the more people hate you and want to bring you down. If anyone thought with a clear mind, it would be obvious that he didn't do it. He only had love and kindness in his heart. People are just vicious.

It makes me want to cry to think about what people still try to say about him, even now. Not to go off-topic a bit, but did anyone hear about this?
http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979348972

"It looks like the rumor mill surrounding Michael Jackson will never end. Shellie Smith has recently come forward with two different claims that the deceased King of Pop gave her herpes in the late 1970s."

How desperate and disgusting can you be?!

Of course he was innocent. People always try to bring down the good people in this world. The better of a person you are, the more people hate you and want to bring you down. If anyone thought with a clear mind, it would be obvious that he didn't do it. He only had love and kindness in his heart. People are just vicious.

It makes me want to cry to think about what people still try to say about him, even now. Not to go off-topic a bit, but did anyone hear about this?
http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979348972

"It looks like the rumor mill surrounding Michael Jackson will never end. Shellie Smith has recently come forward with two different claims that the deceased King of Pop gave her herpes in the late 1970s."

How desperate and disgusting can you be?!

This shouldn't even be paid attention to. People like that have got mental issues...

Back