Aug.10th Court Hearing...This is It Film Approved (Merged)

Can someone please tell me WHY that crazy woman was at the court?

Ok, that was one crazy bitch.
Someone send her ass to an asylum!
NOW!

The man who shall not be named "RF" has reported that there will be a "massive marketing campaign" for this movie, plus a CD soundtrack that is set for release on October 30th. RF also claims that a live version of "This Is It" is being planned for a Vegas hotel, similar to the Love Beatles performance.

May I add...RF has been very positive regarding Michael since his death. He even called him "The King Of Pop" in today's article

Wow... That lady certainly distracted my attention badly from the main issue which is the movie. I'm glad it'll be available worldwide, maybe even in a cinema near me. I'm of two minds whether I'd like to see it or not. Will it be great or will it be too emotional? I don't know yet but I do hope the movie will be a global smash hit in honour of Michael. :yes:

Just one question... Why are this kind of unstable people given the time of day in a court of law? A judge's job isn't enviable when he (or she) has to listen to fairytales like that...:rolleyes:

Mark Lester should be feeling like trash to find himself on the same category of that crazy woman. They make a nice pair.

Court is beginning to come together. Both Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise and Billie Jean are milling around. Should be good

Re: Judge approves Michael Jackson film!

I think I'll spend my evenings at the theater.. every night... to see my baby on huge screen, since I've never been able to see him for real.
Just hope it's gonna be in theaters here.. which I still doubt...

I feel exactly as you..! I had my chance and I was just weeks away from it.. Today was actually my "concert day" as I had tickets for the 10th of August show..

Ofcourse it'll run there in Canada.. I think this will run in most countries

I just read an article on CNN that Katherine has objections and nothing has been confirmed by the judge yet....not even the movie. And things are on a break until this afternoon. What is this about?

I just read the same thing so how is Sony releasing press releases about something that is not approved by the judge yet?

The judge has taken the bench -- and Billie Jean is back with more documents.

I think these people are colluding and trying to undermine Katherine

Sony can only have released that statement if Branca gave the say so, that is why they say "with full cooperation of the Jackson estate", basically, with full cooperation of Branca and McLain

Meanwhile, AEG is threatening to walk away so as to force the judge's hands against Katherine's objections

But if Katherine was executor too, they would have to sit down, agree and make concessions. If they wlak away, someone else can take their place.

As i said earlier, these people are greasing Jermaine's ego by offering to release "Smile"
Yet, the better song would have been "Gone too soon" by Usher, on top of the meaning, Usher is also a star and a kind of Michael's "protege"

Sony, AEG and BRanca/McLain are colluding to undermine Katherine Jackson and they have greased Jermaine that he went on air to indirectly object to his mother becoming an executor.

Why? Because she would then block that nonsense. "Smile" is not even a potential hit song, it's a moody song. Jermaine just thinks of being No.1 on his brother's back.

Then now the judge wants to split up and get another lawyer for the kids, to dilute Katherine's power all teh more, which shows where he's leaning.

Don't forget the Geragos saying that the judge is a friend of Branca. He didn't just say that for the sake, but to alert those representing Katherine.

The judge can also overide Katherine's objections, so that becomes easier if he appoints a lawyer for teh kids and the lawyer then just looks at money and sides with Branca's lawyer, therefore, it's two against one, lawyer for executors, appointed lawyer for the kids vs lawyer for the mother.

And the judge will make sure he picks an agreeable lawyer to his friend Branca

I think it's time for Londell to get a bit smarter and pull out all the skills.

If they refuse to compromise, Londell should unleash a full-blown assault to recurse these executors

I know many fans may not see it now but unless Katherine is involved in this process, these people are just out to profit from the estate without Michael's best interests at heart.

Michael used to block certain things for a reason and Sony didn'y just have their way with him.
They feel that now with him out of the way, they can do as they wish with his works

Think about this, would Michael approve of his music being released with Jermaine as the lead singer?

What else will these people do?

UPDATE: AEG is proposing a Michael Jackson memorabilia tour that would visit three cities.

Y is AEG even involved in any of that?

Do they own his memorobilia?

they are prob offering to use AEG venues around the world for it.

Yes I actually think that Michael would be touched by Jermaines version of Smile. And it is 100% normal for a separate guardian/lawyer to be appointed for the kids. This happens in most cases where the kids are involved in cases involving custody, etc. Happens all the time and should have been done right at the beginning. I wish people would stop complaining about EVERY thing that is done and just support those going through this. If you don't agree with it don't buy the single and don't go to see the movie.

TMZ has obtained an order signed off by the judge giving Michael Jackson's estate the authority to sell rights to a Michael Jackson book. The company that wants to purchase the rights -- Opus Media Group.

UPDATE: Billie Jean just raised her hand like she wants to talk. This isn't Ms. Marcus' fifth period English class.

HAHAHAHHA

UPDATE: An attorney from AEG has assured the judge none of the video material in question has to do with the children.

UPDATE: Billie Jean just raised her hand like she wants to talk. This isn't Ms. Marcus' fifth period English class.

The Heal the World Foundation has filed court documents asking for the right to use the Michael Jackson trademark.

The Foundation -- founded by Michael in the 90's -- has raised millions of dollars for relief efforts around the world.

The Foundation wants to use the Jackson trademark to market products.

UPDATE: This is really important. The judge just appointed a guardian ad litem for the 3 Jackson kids. That means they will have independent representation in court proceedings. The notion -- that the interests of the kids may not completely square with the interests of Katherine Jackson or the estate. It's not unusual this happened, but it's significant.

Can someone explain why this is so significant, why arent the interests of the kids completelysquare with the interests of katherine jackson?

Back