Aug.10th Court Hearing...This is It Film Approved (Merged)

Re: Judge approves Michael Jackson film!

My ass front row.
Ya'l will know it's me by the dancin, screamin, singin, and huge ass cup of cherry kool-aid
2e5011z.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Michael Jackson Court Hearing

I find it VERY INTERESTING that investigators for L.A.P.D. wanna see the AEG insurance policy.

UPDATE: The judge has tentatively agreed to a protective order, which seems all the more interesting now that we know law enforcement is interested in certain documents, some of which are being held by AEG. The judge noted that law enforcement has the right to contact AEG or the estate directly for the info.

UPDATE: One of Katherine Jackson's lawyers made an interesting comment -- law enforcement is looking at various policies and contracts, such as the AEG insurance policy. We don't know why.

Hmmmm.....

Re: Michael Jackson Court Hearing

the case is soon back on.

im off to work.. so i cant post anymore

can someone else post the updates...? keep em comin

Ah, i wonder if it will be released in all theaters? My Friend Darvon is having her annual Mj Halloween party Oct. 31 the day after the release of this is it. I guess we will all go to watch it. I want to get Mj shirts made for the event.

I can't wait!! I hope it will be in 3-D!!

Re: August 10th Michael Jackson Court Hearing

Two words... RESTRAINING ORDER! And people wonder why Michael kept the kids identities a secret for so long! Anyways, it is interesting about the AEG contract, they did make a good point with a possible wrongful death lawsuit...who knows.

Quote:
UPDATE: The judge has tentatively agreed to a protective order, which seems all the more interesting now that we know law enforcement is interested in certain documents, some of which are being held by AEG. The judge noted that law enforcement has the right to contact AEG or the estate directly for the info.

Quote:
UPDATE: One of Katherine Jackson's lawyers made an interesting comment -- law enforcement is looking at various policies and contracts, such as the AEG insurance policy. We don't know why.

This ^is a good thing! This way, when all is said and done we can be pretty sure that everything has been shown under the LIGHT, and we will know what exactly happened.

I will be interested to see what LAPD law enforcement thinks about Dr. Tohme's name being part of the AEG Insurance Policy.

Last edited:

no one

The judge is talking about appointing a separate guardian for Michael Jackson's children -- to have their interests represented in estate matters. So Katherine and her lawyers would not be representing the kids in cour

RED cameras dont record 3D and the movie wont be converted to 3D it wouldnt be worth it for only a couple of 3D setups with earth song and thriller, im sure they will add in special effects in the post process to bring all the footage up to scratch of the actual concert and what it would have been like with all the backgrounds in action.

Ok, I don't get it....restrain them from no one.....all right.....
They need to get one from the crazy women claiming they are the kids mother. The Claire lady is front row in court right now. TMZ said she filed a petition for the children.

The judge is talking about appointing a separate guardian for Michael Jackson's children -- to have their interests represented in estate matters. So Katherine and her lawyers would not be representing the kids in cour

:smilerolleyes:

OH gawd, lmfao I knew someone else was gonna claim to be the mother/father of those kids! When will this end? :mello: Dang.

& I just heard the film got approved. : O

Thank u god and Michael Jackson :)..

what now :scratch:?

RED cameras dont record 3D and the movie wont be converted to 3D it wouldnt be worth it for only a couple of 3D setups with earth song and thriller, im sure they will add in special effects in the post process to bring all the footage up to scratch of the actual concert and what it would have been like with all the backgrounds in action.

That wouldn't even matter, at least we will witness "This Is It" =)

That wouldn't even matter, at least we will witness "This Is It" =)

exactly, the magic will be there anyways, but im sure they will take the time to do that since the editing of the actual film wont take long im sure. It will be the effects that will be the time consuming activity up until the film is released.

K guys, stop concentrating on the drama regarding the fake mothers. There are some important updates like:

UPDATE: This is interesting. The judge is talking about appointing a separate guardian for Michael Jackson's children -- to have their interests represented in estate matters. So Katherine and her lawyers would not be representing the kids in court.

I would like to know why Katherine and her attorneys may be stripped of this?

They need to get one from the crazy women claiming they are the kids mother. The Claire lady is front row in court right now. TMZ said she filed a petition for the children.

I believe that these people are paid by tabloid to have an access to any private info, lets say if there was needed to take DNA tests...., idiots...

Ugh, all these damn Billie Jeans are popping out of the bushes. Disgusting.

UPDATE: Apparently bootlegging of M.J. merchandise is a big problem. The lawyers have raised the issue in court.

I believe it's standard practice to have a separate representative when you are talking about minor children.

But she is their guardian, shouldn't she have a say on who should represent them. This is bull. I really don't like this judge.

I believe it's standard practice to have a separate representative when you are talking about minor children.
Yeah it would be an attorney ad litem, Anna Nicole Smith's daughter was appointed one when it came to the whole who gets the money issue. The judge picks a lawyer who has no ties to either side (AEG/Jackson family).

Back