Arnie Klein - "I will write a book for Michael and his children!"

I will probably be insulted after this post but have you guys ever thought about that there could possibly be some thruth in what he tells? And I'm not defending Klein, I'm far from it. I know he's one of those leeches and I hate him but why the hell are you so sure that he's wrong about AEG, Branca...???
I know that I don't know anything for sure and I do not trust any of these people... Michael was betrayed by so many people he would have never imagined... so I'm definitely interested in what Klein has to say on that matter or anybody else.

Quick answer to your guestion :"Why the hell are you so sure he's wrong about AEG, Branca". Because Arnie Klein is an even worse liar then LaToya and she is really hard to top!

On top of his non excistent relationship with mj bar the last x amount of months.

After the beer pong/pee in cup stories/Urinals across the Office, green jacket dilemma and "he's gay, I heard wedding bells ringing for my office manager- just kidding, it was all just a joke"- thank you, but no thank you.

I do not think that the rule 'silence is golden' is always the right answer, but CLEARLY, in this case it is. Should hit up Boteach, together they can create a new genre= total fiction with reactionary morals waved at you. Should I run into these books, I will gladly do my part and relocate them from "biography" to the appropriate section of the bookstore- FICTION.

Back