Arnie Klein - "I will write a book for Michael and his children!"

This is the carrot Klein is dangling in front of the fans that want to hear what the want to hear.

Klein has now responded to people’s questions on his Facebook note,
“i know it must be said, I tired of Branca, Weitzman using a will where the Children’s names are not spelled right and Michael could not have signed it because he was in NYC. Now remember Branca = Sony. you now how Michael hated Soney!”
“He was drugged from shots of Propofol by Murray into his muscles. that is the reason he resigneded with Branca.”
“Levin,Phillips,Branca, Weitzman did not care if they got his rights dead or alive.Who bought
the drugs AEG. Tell everyone this will is a total fraud!!!”

I would say Klein arrive at the party late, where was he? Did he not know the so call fraud
will Is in probate, I am wondering if he got the $50,000.00 that he over charge MJ from the estate?
Klein and Harvey was buddy buddy so what know harvey won't do anymore live sit down with him?

Last edited:
Bridgett_361;3406677 said:
This is the carrot Klein is dangling in front of the fans that want to hear what the want to hear.

“i know it must be said, I tired of Branca, Weitzman using a will where the Children’s names are not spelled right and Michael could not have signed it because he was in NYC. Now remember Branca = Sony. you now how Michael hated Soney!”
“He was drugged from shots of Propofol by Murray into his muscles. that is the reason he resigneded with Branca.”
“Levin,Phillips,Branca, Weitzman did not care if they got his rights dead or alive.Who bought

I would say Klein arrive at the party late, where was he? Did he not know the so call fraud
will Is in probate, I am wondering if he got the $50,000.00 that he over charge MJ from the estate?
Klein and Harvey was buddy buddy so what know harvey won't do anymore live sit down with him?

*yawn* havnt heard that one before klien!

Ok...so..I am guessing Branca shut him down & won't pay that ludicrous amount he submitted to the estate...

Great Job Branca!!

is there a justice system about this? I mean he was michaels doctor, so why can he write a book???? Can the estate sue him?

Ooops. Well I wrote a little email to him via facebook and he answered briefly and now it seems his page is unavailable. I don't think it was a bad note but I do wonder if I was the reason he made the facebook unavailable since it was just after I wrote to ask about this book. Sorry.

lol nvm, I guess I've been blocked. Funny. I guess he doesn't want to be questioned?

Based on the last blog it seems Kline's condition is getting worse. He better leave Branca and company out of his rants, because they are alive and will come after him legally. Actually, I would really like to see them do that.

Shut up Klein! :perrin He is an idiot. The man is completely crazy. :crazy:

Ape;3406913 said:
lol nvm, I guess I've been blocked. Funny. I guess he doesn't want to be questioned?

:eek:

Yes, you questioned him.. he did not like. Klein knows that many fans are against this book and probably fans should be hitting him on facebook and maybe twitter too. He'll block a lot of fans.

klein wants to stop us cuz he knows we will tell ppl the truth bout him and he doesnt wants to win. This guy has no morals whatsoever and needs to get as life and shut up

Wow. Here we go again. I don't know why I even care about things like this anymore. Michael is gone when he should still be here. That's all that matters to me at this point.

I will probably be insulted after this post but have you guys ever thought about that there could possibly be some thruth in what he tells? And I'm not defending Klein, I'm far from it. I know he's one of those leeches and I hate him but why the hell are you so sure that he's wrong about AEG, Branca...???
I know that I don't know anything for sure and I do not trust any of these people... Michael was betrayed by so many people he would have never imagined... so I'm definitely interested in what Klein has to say on that matter or anybody else.

And how "the hell" would you discern from the true and false in this person's words, honestly?.. Klein is among the lastest of those who need to be heard giving their opinion about anything really. This is not even a matter of pride, but common sense and spending one's time with something way better than having to discern from or care about what people like Klein have to say about this or that topic. He should just sit in his cabinet and do his job and shut up about Michael like he did when he was alive, instead of running his mouth with worst of fake filth and copied-pasted bits of info to win some cash. Also, he shouldn't be hated, just ignored. ....

Klein has said too much shit about Michael since he died to believe what he says. He goes all over the media claiming Michael was gay, argues with Liz Taylor on Twitter that he was gay, then writes on his facebook a year later that he lied.

If he can claim Michael is gay to make some money, this book must be the biggest load of shit ever written.

I don't think Klien has much credibility amougst the fan community, and who else does he think he is going to sell his book to.

I will probably be insulted after this post but have you guys ever thought about that there could possibly be some thruth in what he tells? And I'm not defending Klein, I'm far from it. I know he's one of those leeches and I hate him but why the hell are you so sure that he's wrong about AEG, Branca...???
I know that I don't know anything for sure and I do not trust any of these people... Michael was betrayed by so many people he would have never imagined... so I'm definitely interested in what Klein has to say on that matter or anybody else.

if Kline had knowledge about mj "Will" being fake why is he just saying?
there was a time for him to speak and tell a judge what he know for a fact, he choose not to speak at that time so what good he saying the will is fake know?
if "ARNIE kLEIEN" DID not come forward and tell what he knew to the power that be who are investigating mj death then he need to forever hold his tongue.
what purpose him speaking know who and what are his motive?
and all his pass lies how do we pick what is truth and what is false?

I think its pretty obvious klien is only copy and pasting so to speak what others have said re the will. No knew info no evidence just repeating theories from the internet.the guy has zero credibility which makes what he says even less credible.so why would anyone believe a word he had to say on anything especially with all the proved b.s he had come out with.hes looking for an audience.and going with the fake will story will get him some attention from certain fan sections and he will use that to try and garner sales.the question is whether these fans are stupid enough to fall for it

1277378257_supporter-rage.gif

he would be killed off if this book ever see the light of day because those killers are serious if they wasn't many people who surrounded MJ would speak out but they all know better this fruity a$$ pig is foul and is a clown on all levels he doesn't want to get expose so he wants to start spilling tea's he needs to address in his book how he help built a drug full of celebs patients and hook them up on drugs Dr. Fruity is another celebs doctor that help the higher powers in command hooking celebs on hard drugs milking them for their money no caring about them dying horribely trust me hollywood and the music industry is a dirty game and Klein is about to get his Karma is coming back for him MJ kids don't need this man no where around them he is Poison

I hope this does not get me banned, but sometimes certain words needs to be expressed.

This loathsome, greedy and morally deprived Son-Of-A-Bitch....Got the nerve to stand before us and pretend?????

It is true the people who leeched off Michael, draining him of life, happiness and money do believe we Fans are stupid.

And many will read his book if it is spun right, if it appeals to our curiosity about Michael's bedroom activities, (always an attention getter)

He like the Betrayer Rabbi will end up on Joy Behar's show, She will tout the book as a must read "Best Seller", the definitive book to understanding Michael, and a loving tribute to the man he DELIBERATELY slandered and is DEAD BROKE without.

And you can bet your bottom dollar it will get published if at all by a MAJOR PUBLISHING COMPANY. No self-publishing.

Agree^
I hope major publishing companies are not going to start paying mega bucks in advance payments to AK and his ilk...they are going to be sadly disappointd with the sales figures if so. I'll not purchase anything by anyone who's slandered or libelled Michael, or lied about or insulted him & etc etc. Not going to help these folks get rich.

I'd have an easier time of this IF the book had been his first thought. IF he had not attempted to use his former assistant perhaps lover to make money with the MJIML story. If he wasn't smart enough to know Murray's defense team was vigorously working a smear campaign to put Michael on trial instead of their client.

I've read many books on Michael which previously I would not have spat upon in order to find information about the allegations, trial and players involved, but unless Klein has something definitive to say, able to document his claims, not just hearts and flowers, putting out another feel good placebo for the Fans and income for himself, he can go to hell.

Back