Arnie Klein - "I will write a book for Michael and his children!"

at the end of the day all i want to know is how he was in bed and what he whispered in girls ears when he was with them so i can fantasize like everybody else who was attracted to him the rest is garbage so keep i arnie cuz one thing is for sure , you dont know that.

Are you being sarcastic about it..? If not, then 0..o...lol .. voyeurism unleashed. ..

An attempt to make dirty money? Non-fans are not interested in reading a book about MJ written by Arnold Klein. The fans are the only one who could be..so just don't buy the book and he will make no money.

But I believe it's good when "they" start accusing each other...that's why I think his book could be interesting...

i went to his website and asked him to stop the madness. i really wish these so called friedns of his would stop this and stop using his name to get our attention. really who told him he was the one to fix everything. just go back in your office and do what you do best.

at the end of the day all i want to know is how he was in bed and what he whispered in girls ears when he was with them so i can fantasize like everybody else who was attracted to him the rest is garbage so keep i arnie cuz one thing is for sure , you dont know that.

Kudos to you, I still want to have Dinner, I can't handle that much poison on an empty stomach.

And secondly. ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah, I think rejection and destroyed dreams have pulled a number on people, including a few members of the medical society.

An attempt to make dirty money? Non-fans are not interested in reading a book about MJ written by Arnold Klein. The fans are the only one who could be..so just don't buy the book and he will make no money.

But I believe it's good when "they" start accusing each other...that's why I think his book could be interesting...

Very good point.

What doest it take for a dr to lose their licence in the usa!

Everybody wants to reveal the 'real' 'true' Michael. Everybody has a story to tell. The only story I am interested in is the one that Michael's children has to tell.

whats in it, that michael was gay again?? i hope if this will happen he is on drugs and only write good stuff!!!!

I will never buy this trash book.
and I don't even want it for free.
Just leave Michael and his children alone! :angry:

This guy doesn't give up. The really sad part is it'll be about MJ so a lot of people will buy it not knowing the nature of the author. *facepalm*

o_O Why would MJs children need a book from a man who betrayed their fathers trust and keep selling him out?:smilerolleyes:

Oh you've got to be kidding me, how dumb do some people think we are. This man has said numerous blatant lies about MJ, and now he wants to write a book, is he seriously deluded enough to think fans will go out and buy it? This man makes me sick! Nothing but scum :puke:

Eww. Nobody wants to buy a book of ravings by a lunatic arnie. You need help, like now.

That man is a nutcase.. It is unfortunate that this man knew MJ for 30 years. Ain't no telling what Arnie was doing to MJ's face, skin and whatever else he was doing. I don't trust him at all

I really wish i could give him a hard italian slap across the face right now!

Arnie seriously u need to go to a mental hospital YOU NEED HELP! .....but then again id feel sorry for the doctors there they dont deserve to have u in their presence

Klein is the best in his field and did a great job on MJs face but he is seriously lacking as a human being
I really do think this man has mental issues. He is also a Huge Gossip and repeats tabloid gossip and
rumors as if its personally coming from him. He doesnt need to be writing ANY book about Michael.

No fan of Michaels should be encouraging him to to do that either :( Thats disloyal and a betrayal of Michael

If the fans are curious about this piece of trash from lying Arnold Klein then just wait and read it for free on the Jetzi MJ website. Don't give that filthy animal one dime of your money.

Not long ago he was selling his "gay" story and wanted to earn some big money. when he realized people with sanity didn't buy his story, later he admitted the gay story was made up. he is full of shit. This nutcase really think people are stupid enough to buy his book. He is hopeless.

Back