Appleheads!

I was alright....that is untill my comp decided to play up! :angry:

5otpq9.jpg

Omg this one is so much more Marlonseizure than the other one. Look at his spinny arms! :mello:

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:where do you even get these tom :lol:

hi and bye apples, I am likely going to be marlonseizure-ing myself today with all this work :doh: hope to see you all later :angel:

*Marlonseizures in*

5otpq9.jpg

Some of the plusses of the day:

• Changing a picture of a whale on my physics exam into a crying whale, with all the apples dancing around it (with Adore on top of the whale)
  • Trying to type 'crying whales' into my calculator (the best I could get was 'CrY1πg AD0re') :cheeky:
  • Being able to answer yet another question on my english exam about Michael (explain one of your interests and what you have gained from it)
  • Mentioning Appleheads in that question :giggle: (If it wasn't for the 'Appleheads', as they prefer to be known, I would go slowly insane) :lol:
  • Finishing my paper 30 minutes early, with a spare sheet of paper, so I drew a massive crying whale :)

Aaaaaand now I'm back :D

Keep on Marlonseizurin'!

5otpq9.jpg

*Marlonseizures in*

5otpq9.jpg

• Changing a picture of a whale on my physics exam into a crying whale, with all the apples dancing around it (with Adore on top of the whale)
  • Trying to type 'crying whales' into my calculator (the best I could get was 'CrY1πg AD0re') :cheeky:
  • Being able to answer yet another question on my english exam about Michael (explain one of your interests and what you have gained from it)
  • Mentioning Appleheads in that question :giggle: (If it wasn't for the 'Appleheads', as they prefer to be known, I would go slowly insane) :lol:
  • Finishing my paper 30 minutes early, with a spare sheet of paper, so I drew a massive crying whale :)

Keep on Marlonseizurin'!

5otpq9.jpg

:clapping:
:clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

EPIC TOMMY!!!!

el4lcn.gif

140zu3o.gif

I just searched 'Michael Jackson' on gifsoup and it came up with 3 Marlonseizures :lol:

*Marlonseizures in*

5otpq9.jpg

Keep on Marlonseizurin'!

5otpq9.jpg

wow tom you are inspirational :wild::wild::wild: wish i could write essays like that :lol:

Back