Appleheads!

ouch... at least all i have to worry about is him giving it to me :naughty:

well there's all that but instead it's at a *magical deserted forest glade*

Forest_Glade_by_Pincoushion.jpg

or something :unsure:

I told Chris I wanted to hang out tonight.
He said that he wants to play a video game and that he doesn't wanna chill. That he isn't one of my lil buddies.
I honestly think he's just jealous of Michael.

Seriously, what the FUCK is his problem? I'm gonna be brutally honest, hon, but I think that is probably the weirdest thing I've ever heard of a husband saying to his wife when she requests spending some time together.

fuck you all except Danielle. I shall no longer endure your hurtful verbal abuse :coffee: haven't you learned nothing from our dear Michael? *sigh* come on Michael, let's go somewhere else and try to make the world a better place. we both know that ain't gonna happen here :mellow:

and DEAD at the cat! :lmao:
You know what else I learned from Michael?
Bashing things with a crow bar and unzipping your fly is sometimes the best solution. :yes: I think ceiling cat and rageful Willy Wonka is my equivalent.

Sham I resent that :( I never called you a whore, slut or a gila monster :(
Um, I think it was a Komodo Dragon. They're bigger and chomp down poor defenseless animals, possibly even crying whales. :mello:

I can try to upload a pix of the wings :lol:
So............good idea about the gel.
Grabs Baby Daddy and starts a suckin. :ph34r:
So much cheaper than Wal-Mart.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

you're welcome :cheers:

well lucky you, Crying Whales uses a frikkin broken tree branch on me when he's upset :weeping: but it hurts so good :ninja: *picks splinters*

no comment :mello:
Oh damn...well, at least it's eco friendly and he doesn't use the elephant tusk or fin from the crying whale.

MR PEANUT TRANNY MAYOR OF HOEVILLE IS AWESOME.
Mr_peanut-1.png

It took me a long time to color all that, so enjoy it. :coffee:

siggies will be deposited tomorrow :coffee:
YAY!!!!!!!! :heart: Sorry about that...stuff about the intergalactic hoe-train. Make it up to you?
anim_16c28548-fe75-2574-6916-80b9fa.gif

:lol:
Hoe-lloween...gotta love it :lol: I'm being Lady Gaga, but damn is it hard to find an outfit...I think I'm just gonna wear black leggings with a little black dress and heels. In reality, I just want to be Gaga so I can wear a platinum wig with a a hair bow and some awesome sunglasses :lol:

lady_gaga_bow-1.jpg

Yeah yeah, let's hear the hate already....

I think the funniest costume I've seen so far is "Eight is Too Much" Kate Gosselin:

kate-wig.jpg

:lmao:
That Lady Gaga hair is going to be damn hard to do with a wig...unless it's an awesome quality one which then it will look awesome I'm sure. haha the normal Halloween ones are made of Barbie hair.

OMG yessss that Kate costume...:lol: Then someone with a beer gut and hair plugs could throw on an Ed Hardy t-shirt and you'd have yourself a party.

Me too.
This is turning into my first marriage.
Jason tried that shit, then he started fighting with me over everything so I would ask for a divorce. I didn't. I stayed until he did.
I won't do a third marriage.
Fuck this shit.
I need a boyfriend.

Um, I think it was a Komodo Dragon. They're bigger and chomp down poor defenseless animals, possibly even crying whales. :mello:

:weeping:

now go tell it to CW himself, maybe it'll make him mad :ninja:

Oh damn...well, at least it's eco friendly and he doesn't use the elephant tusk or fin from the crying whale.

MR PEANUT TRANNY MAYOR OF HOEVILLE IS AWESOME.
Mr_peanut-1.png

It took me a long time to color all that, so enjoy it. :coffee:

I do enjoy it, I DO :hysterical:

Back