Appleheads!

MR PEANUT TRANNY MAYOR OF HOEVILLE IS AWESOME.
Mr_peanut-1.png

It took me a long time to color all that, so enjoy it. :coffee:

:rofl: nice Herstory!

wedding_invitation.jpg

you are invited :cheers:

CTFU! Adore, where DO you find this shit? :hysterical:

Me too.
This is turning into my first marriage.
Jason tried that shit, then he started fighting with me over everything so I would ask for a divorce. I didn't. I stayed until he did.
I won't do a third marriage.
Fuck this shit.
I need a boyfriend.

Considering the circumstances, uh yeah, I sure as hell wouldn't blame you for getting one :D:ninja:

:weeping:

now go tell it to CW himself, maybe it'll make him mad :ninja:

I do enjoy it, I DO :hysterical:
So wait, let me get this straight...
You: OMG Michael look at these horrible environmental problems! Doesn't it make you want to cry?
CW: Yes it does, I am so distraught I just don't know what to do!
You: *mumbles*icouldthinkofafewthings*mumbles*
CW: Look at this poor tree branch! It could have been saved and help grow a forest of giving trees but now look at it! All splintery and hard! I just can't let it sit there, I should really recycle it and put it to good use...
You: *offers bum* :fear:
??? :lol:

And GOOD. You keep on with that enjoyment. :D

I want a big ass 2 liter pepsi slushie style :mello:

Jess, that sounds like heaven, oh God... I'd kill for something ice cold and refreshing going down my throat, it hurts so bad from coughing. We have nothing like that in the house. Might have to make an ice cream stop tomorrow if my throat doesn't feel any better.

I also want to eat every damn thing in sight. Despite feeling so crappy I haven't had one bout with nausea (sp?) and when the mood to eat hits, it really hits and it's hitting right now :lol:

You: OMG Michael look at these horrible environmental problems! Doesn't it make you want to cry?
CW: Look at this poor tree branch! It could have been saved and help grow a forest of giving trees but now look at it! All splintery and hard! I just can't let it sit there, I should really recycle it and put it to good use...

omg omg omg :lmao: you got that pegged! :ninja:

pretty much :ninja:

or sometimes I just lie over a burnt tree stump. It's that easy :angel:

Back