Appleheads!

Appleheads!

mj-bunnyearsalysejehanne.gif

How was everybody's day??

awwww i'm sorry BES :weeping: that does really suck.....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: wish i could do something to make ya feel better :(

AWWW! Like I said, HAPPY so Happy! :give_heart: This is the only time I like LMP :coffee:

:give_heart: EEEEEEE! THANK YOU ADOAR!
Made my night. :girl_flirt:
*squeak squeak squeak go the vinyl thighs*
*slurp slurp slurp goes herstory* :fear:
mmm yes. tight shiny clothes, long curly hair. :wub:
*grabs Michael's ass, strokes his tight shiny clothing* :shifty:
and taking him tomorrow herstory :cheeky:
Ceiling_cat.gif

BITCH, I C U! :zformation:
Just because I enjoy my Janet side salad every now and then does not mean my Mikka is up for grabs when I am busy with my all you can eat buffet. I am not sure how you managed to get in our space ship, maybe you hopped the intergalactic hoe train but these details are unimportant.
You have angered Mikka because he now has to get a new security system magical forcefield to keep out unwanted HHTs and get the whole ship fumigated. Luckily though, angry Mikka = quality time with Mr. Paddle for me so I suppose I can forgive you. :angel:
047-1.jpg

As for stealing him tomorrow...
Willy_wonka_shining.gif

:nono: that is a nono

everyone know you can't just st-

breaking news bulletin

Sham has just been elected Mayor of Hoeville -_-
:lmao: *gives her top hat, monocle, thigh high boots, and some frosted lip gloss*

Wait...that sounds too much like Mr. Peanut. :mello:
Mr_peanut-1.png

CONGRATS ON THE SUCCESSFUL ELECTION SHAM, it's been a tough race but you pulled through. :clapping:

I bought my Halloween costume tonight. Bright pink and black stripped tights, hot pink angel wings with silver glitter, a Tinker Bell t-shirt, and a dark denim mini skirt. Tinker Slut. Yummy.

The boys are going as zombies. Got them red sweat clothes, green face paint, and black face paint.
I love Halloween. Free candy baby.
OOOOOH Tinker Slut! :lol:
My Marie Antoinette dress came today in the mail! :girl_happy: It's just as cute as in the picture only...I had to order a medium because small wouldn't fit my waist and two push up bras later there is still a canyon sized gap in the top part. :mello: Go A cups go! My mom is going to try and take it in for me so I won't have to deal with the fact that my growth spurt ended at 11.

Trista, please tell me how the hell did you even get the idea that I wanted you to kill Adore? :mello:

oh no, Dangerous, Thriller, Afro and most of baby daddy aren't mine... I just rub up on them once in a while :shifty:

and WELL NO ONE WAS CLAIMING HISTORY, and since Trista gets 12 fucking years, I thought it was only fair. Plus I SHARE unlike her ass :coffee:

and no, I didn't try to drug limonade. i love her, it was my twin :shifty:
WAIT WHOAH HOLD ON, who is claiming HIStory?
asdasd.jpg

Trista, I didn't say all that :unsure:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:give_heart: EEEEEEE! THANK YOU ADOAR!
Made my night. :girl_flirt:
*squeak squeak squeak go the vinyl thighs*
*slurp slurp slurp goes herstory* :fear:

you're welcome :cheers:

Luckily though, angry Mikka = quality time with Mr. Paddle for me so I suppose I can forgive you. :angel:
047-1.jpg

well lucky you, Crying Whales uses a frikkin broken tree branch on me when he's upset :weeping: but it hurts so good :ninja: *picks splinters*

:lmao: *gives her top hat, monocle, thigh high boots, and some frosted lip gloss*

Wait...that sounds too much like Mr. Peanut. :mello:
Mr_peanut-1.png

CONGRATS ON THE SUCCESSFUL ELECTION SHAM, it's been a tough race but you pulled through. :clapping:

no comment :mello:

:lmao: That is amazing. I want to make one...

No, but once the heart is brought up, everyone starts in.

Yes, herstory, I can't wait. My Tinker Slut is gonna rock. Just need some fake lashes and some glitter gel for my face.
What kind of wings? :wild: I was a fairy so many damn times when I used to do ballet recitals...I have a stock pile of wings. Glitter gel for your face huh? I think you can get some natural kind...:shifty: It's free!

fuck you all except Danielle. I shall no longer endure your hurtful verbal abuse :coffee: haven't you learned nothing from our dear Michael? *sigh* come on Michael, let's go somewhere else and try to make the world a better place. we both know that ain't gonna happen here :mellow:

and DEAD at the cat! :lmao:

fuck you all except Danielle. I shall no longer endure you hurtful verbal abuse :coffee: haven't you learned nothing from out dear Michael? *sigh* come on Michael, let's go somewhere else and try to make the world a better place. we both know that ain't gonna happen here :mellow:

and DEAD at the cat! :lmao:

I love you moastest Shammy poo.
Tryin the *heal the world* card. :lmao: :lmao:

I bought my Halloween costume tonight. Bright pink and black stripped tights, hot pink angel wings with silver glitter, a Tinker Bell t-shirt, and a dark denim mini skirt. Tinker Slut. Yummy.

The boys are going as zombies. Got them red sweat clothes, green face paint, and black face paint.
I love Halloween. Free candy baby.

:lmao: @ tinker Slut :lol: Girl, you definitely need to take pics!
Have to babysit on Halloween night, lucky me :(

So, how was life/play/work today?
I got to sleep. My hubby took the baby to his parents while Kael was at school.

Still sick, feel a little bit better but not much, I can't breathe out my nose, my throat hurts, can't stay up and about for too long, starting to get more and more afraid I might have swine flu and God I so fucking hate my life right now *cries*

thanks guys....i know i sound super melodramatic, but honestly, you don't know how much i was looking forward to that :weeping: smooth criminal too, but that was the one thing making me happy thinking about seeing...and now i can't....and thanks adore for the pics as well....sigh

*end to my dramatics and self pity

I don't think you're being melodramatic at all. It was something that you were really really looking forward to seeing. Hell I was looking forward to seeing it as well. Sounded sexy as fuck :(:cry:

Hoe-lloween...gotta love it :lol: I'm being Lady Gaga, but damn is it hard to find an outfit...I think I'm just gonna wear black leggings with a little black dress and heels. In reality, I just want to be Gaga so I can wear a platinum wig with a a hair bow and some awesome sunglasses :lol:

lady_gaga_bow-1.jpg

Yeah yeah, let's hear the hate already....

I think the funniest costume I've seen so far is "Eight is Too Much" Kate Gosselin:

kate-wig.jpg

:lmao:

Back