Appleheads!

you are MOH and you don't approve of my 'whore-ness'? :mello:

:weeping:

epq9lx.jpg

:hysterical::lmao:

I didn't have time to ask and wait for your reply, Mike was getting impatient :coffee:

:shifty:

Limonade :weeping:

I'm sorry, here..have some Limonade, Limonade.

lynchburg.lemonade.lg.jpg

Limon..look! Someones running away with Smooth Ass!

2lu3pf6.jpg

*drugs lemonade*

prescription-drugs.jpg

Oh, false alarm!

Drink up! :cheers:

wgxgea.jpg

:evil:

2uykksw.jpg

:girl_whistle:

*oh wait.. what have I done :weeping:*

Lol you just tried to drug Limony? :lmao:

and my man is not an impatient one.. he didn't want your stank all up on him! :throwingstones:

:nono: that is a nono

everyone know you can't just st-

breaking news bulletin

Sham has just been elected Mayor of Hoeville -_-

:rollin:

:coffee:

no love for me? :weeping:

:weeping: SEE ABOVE.

I was stating a fact :ph34r: Michael needs someone to compliment him and keep him company when you're not here. and I was happy to do that. you may thank me later :fear:

funny how one Dangerous dance from a show has turned into 1995 to 1997 and you claiming the HIStory songs.. :lol:

ily shammy pooo but you're basically saying everything is yours, except bad :rofl: i dont mind sharing.. but thats up to me when i share.. not for others to rub up on and decide for me

Sham, why do you want me to kill Adore??

Trista, please tell me how the hell did you even get the idea that I wanted you to kill Adore? :mello:

Lol you just tried to drug Limony? :lmao:

and my man is not an impatient one.. he didn't want your stank all up on him! :throwingstone:

:rollin:

funny how one Dangerous dance from a show has turned into 1995 to 1997 and you claiming the HIStory songs.. :lol:

ily shammy pooo but you're basically saying everything is yours, except bad :rofl: i dont mind sharing.. but thats up to me when i share.. not for others to rub up on and decide for me

oh no, Dangerous, Thriller, Afro and most of baby daddy aren't mine... I just rub up on them once in a while :shifty:

and WELL NO ONE WAS CLAIMING HISTORY, and since Trista gets 12 fucking years, I thought it was only fair. Plus I SHARE unlike her ass :coffee:

and no, I didn't try to drug limonade. i love her, it was my twin :shifty:

haven't you guys verbally abused me enough? I have an STD, i'm the mayor of hoeville, I'm "stank". Haven't I endured enough :weeping:

Trista, please tell me how the hell did you even get the idea that I wanted you to kill Adore? :mello:

oh no, Dangerous, Thriller, Afro and most of baby daddy aren't mine... I just rub up on them once in a while :shifty:

and WELL NO ONE WAS CLAIMING HISTORY, and since Trista gets 12 fucking years, I thought it was only fair. Plus I SHARE unlike her ass :coffee:

and no, I didn't try to drug limonade. i love her, it was my twin :shifty:

yer a shifty one girl.. ily but im watching you
GeicoMoney.jpg

i know BES, i saw that last night and i was like nooooooooooooooo :weeping: honestly, i thought of you the most when i read that and wondered how you would feel :hug: i know we all love Mikka during all his eras,, but i know your his dirty diana and knew you would be hit hard by that.. we love you girl!

*sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh*

i don't get a bad tour official dvd, i don't get the bad songs in tii, i don't get bad mike laying on top of me...seriously, why was i born?

*sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh**sigh* *sigh*

i don't get a bad tour official dvd, i don't get the bad songs in tii, i don't get bad mike laying on top of me...seriously, why was i born?

:hug: :better: ive been worried about you today girl.
here look at this and let him sooth you
Gallery20Bad20Tour2040.jpg

9635.jpg

9896.jpg

Oh honey :better: You were born for many reasons!!!!!! One reason to help me get through all this crap thats going on! Sorry going soppy :wub:

This pic is just OMG A HEARTATTACK NOW!

16483nssuftyr.jpg

Fetish for a fedora, curls and lips.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

that is the best sc picture...oh man

:mello: and I know you're upset over this, but I couldn't help but think about it in a kinky way :fear: fire goddess chasing him around a bed and tying him to it with gold ropes :wild:
i know :mello: thats why i was so excited about seeing it....sounded like the sexiest performance ever....now i never will......my one chance....sigh

:hug: :better: ive been worried about you today girl.
here look at this and let him sooth you
Gallery20Bad20Tour2040.jpg

9635.jpg

9896.jpg

Oh honey :better: You were born for many reasons!!!!!! One reason to help me get through all this crap thats going on! Sorry going soppy :wub:

thanks guys....i know i sound super melodramatic, but honestly, you don't know how much i was looking forward to that :weeping: smooth criminal too, but that was the one thing making me happy thinking about seeing...and now i can't....and thanks adore for the pics as well....sigh

*end to my dramatics and self pity

thanks guys....i know i sound super melodramatic, but honestly, you don't know how much i was looking forward to that :weeping: smooth criminal too, but that was the one thing making me happy thinking about seeing...and now i can't....and thanks adore for the pics as well....sigh

You are not being or sounding melodramatic at all hun! I think its safe to say we all knew how much you were looking forward to seeing DD! It really sucks for ya hun!

*wishes there was something she could do*

BES, hopefully this will make it a bit better. On the oprah show clip i watched.. it was a clip of them rehearsing Bad.. i know its not DD but it is from that same time and you do not sounds super melodramatic. Its something that meant something to you, something to look forward too.. we totally understand.

BES, hopefully this will make it a bit better. On the oprah show clip i watched.. it was a clip of them rehearsing Bad.. i know its not DD but it is from that same time and you do not sounds super melodramatic. Its something that meant something to you, something to look forward too.. we totally understand.

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THAT CLIP NON STOP THE PAST 2 DAYS :mello:

Appleheads!

mj-bunnyearsalysejehanne.gif

How was everybody's day??

awwww i'm sorry BES :weeping: that does really suck.....:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: wish i could do something to make ya feel better :(

yer a shifty one girl.. ily but im watching you
GeicoMoney.jpg

:fear:

I did nothing!!! :better:

oh, I know Danielle. Ily :give_heart:

lol who said u had an std? :lol:

that whore Trista :coffee:

:better::huggy: cheer up hun! I don't like seeing you like this :no:

-_-

:shifty: I still don't approve of your whore-ness though :mello:

And here I got all excited, but his pants ARE zipped.
025.jpg

Damn tease.

fuck you :coffee:

Sham, we love you, but stealing is a crime.
Sharing is one thing, taking is another.
Ask and we might share.
Okay wait.
I mean they might share.

we love you shammy poo
just for you

2i0zptv.gif

519gg4-1.gif

2j3ptuf.gif

:wild::wild::wild:
ILY!!!!

yes, yes. thrust thrust, grab grab! :shifty:

that is the best sc picture...oh man

i know :mello: thats why i was so excited about seeing it....sounded like the sexiest performance ever....now i never will......my one chance....sigh

:shifty: I wanna tie him up to a bed post :mello:

awww hun it's fine. you don't sound melodramatic :huggy:

I HAVE BEEN WATCHING THAT CLIP NON STOP THE PAST 2 DAYS :mello:

I need linkage. :mello:

Back