Appleheads!

*Looks around*

EVERYONE APPROVES JAG'S CLAIM?

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
APPROVED!!
mj-adult_desert2.jpg

not many pics of this one, tho! Jag it's hard to spoil you!!

Haha! I love them aaaaaall ;) :p

Of course your normal, I'm here and im normal :p

Callie: Tonight I just have to watch you guys...finishing a project here at my desk:/ So boring....but checking in here *pressing update*...makes me laugh :D
no no no! not all!! you need to claim! Otherwise it might get a bit dangerous to you in here sometimes ;) ;) ;)

besides...WHERE or HOW do you make those moving "pictures" .... I wanna leeearn!! :D
steal :hi:

Gosshhhhh you people are just TOO ADDICTIVE.
I need to go :hi:
CHAMOANING OUT WITH THAT SMOOTHY SMOOTHY ASS...

2uiw08j.jpg
I am going as well... taking my black panter and my 10th beautyful smexy :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: muffled man and going to dreamland... good night sweethearts :heart: :hi:

JAG :huggy: that'll help :)
Dani, I'm cool :huggy:
Adore :huggy:
Limon :huggy:

*:eek: was Mikka's pants unzipped, Dani, you're supposed to send him out FULLY dressed*
184.jpg

:bugeyed: *lookes closer* OMG, you're right! He sure seemed to have had a really bad habit with that :shifty:

APPROVED!!
mj-adult_desert2.jpg

not many pics of this one, tho! Jag it's hard to spoil you!!

I am going as well... taking my black panter and my 10th beautyful smexy :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: muffled man and going to dreamland... good night sweethearts :heart: :hi:

thats ok cause i still have GITM as well :heart: there are tons of those around!

ni ni callie girl! :huggy:

uhh Dani :unsure: I had dropped a quarter and I was bending down to pick it up right, and then I just looked up while I was still bent down and saw it was unzipped :eek: then I leannned to the left to see if I could get a peek but all I saw were white Hanes :mello: I tried tho.

:unsure: but I just wanted him to know the barracks door was open and I didn't get to see his soldier and I didn't want him blushing when he found out he left it open :unsure:

Oh and serenity why u looking that close at my mans groin area????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ha ha edit wrong name!!!!

omfg :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:hysterical:
oh lordy!!!! I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!
:hysterical:

ILYmoar!!!!!!!!! :huggy: I will talk to you tomorrow sweetheart :heart: I have to finally get some sleep... :huggy: me tired too much! :heart:

uhh Dani :unsure: I had dropped a quarter and I was bending down to pick it up right, and then I just looked up while I was still bent down and saw it was unzipped :eek: then I leannned to the left to see if I could get a peek but all I saw were white Hanes :mello: I tried tho.

:unsure: but I just wanted him to know the barracks door was open and I didn't get to see his soldier and I didn't want him blushing when he found out he left it open :unsure:

hahah better then my trip and faceplant.. :baby:

I find it very difficult to believe you!!!! But i will let it slide just this once! Just remember i am watchin u!!!!

Still watching!!!!

Well, I'm gonna go lay back down for a while. I'm so sick of this. I just wanna feel better and it just keeps kicking my ass :( Hopefully I'll be back later :group:

can you imagine... :heat: just the song on it's own and it's like as um, one person in manhood put it, 'niagra falls' for every woman in the nearby area, but put a visual to it? :dropdead:
OMG!
dead2qv0.gif
at Niagra falls!

Damn my comp is pissin me off!! Was havin a merry old time on appleslast night then bang crashed!!! :( So sad!

Did Shamz do my siggy did i miss it when i was going through the pages?? xx

Hi all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No I haven't sweetie :no: I was gonna do it today but I ended up falling asleep, don't feel well and now I have a ton of homework to do. You'll definitely get it tomorrow :yes:

Right was just poppin on to see if shamz had done my sig so i will check back later!!! Adore THANK YOU AGAIN HEAR YOU GO-

24_michaelpepsi.jpg

Bye everyone sis ILY xxxxxx

don't worry, tomorrow! :cheeky:

i just want to let you all know that if i stop responding ever then it means that i have jumped off a cliff....there is officially no dirty diana in TII, not even in the bonus features dvd, because he never rehearsed it.....murray killed him the day he was going to do dirty diana.....already was gutted because we have a stupid movie and no mj, now it's officially cliff time :weeping:

no burning bed and handcuffs with fire goddesses :boohoo: where is the justice in this world?

"For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters. After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson."

:boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping:

awww :huggy:

:mello: and I know you're upset over this, but I couldn't help but think about it in a kinky way :fear: fire goddess chasing him around a bed and tying him to it with gold ropes :wild:

I just made a huge mistake and went into GD i feel like :ranting:
anyhoo i just came into here to tell you guys something :weeping:
Public Service Announcement:
I think im gonnna take a bit of a break from MJJC, looking at the other threads just made me feel like all the love that i used feel when i visited this board passed away along with Michael :boohoo:. I dont want you guys to take any of this personally i LOVE this thread and everyone it and i really think if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't keep my sanity after june 25th. But i just think it would be better for me if i took a little break from it all.
ILY ALL MOAR AND I PROMISE I BE BACK SOON
-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

done.gif

^Dramatic Gif just for the effect. :ph34r:

aww :( We'll miss you Hachi! Hope you feel better, and I'll be here if you need to talk :better:

what the ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ummm, just in case no one reaslised... she's 11 :fear: just letting you know cause I know we get.... not dirty... OVER THE LIMIT, dirty...

bnd get in on this cheesy action :ph34r:

121ya20.jpg

2nq5ezr.jpg

169pa11.jpg

339st44.jpg

312tdna.jpg

awww :wub: so adorable, minus the bouncy hair and suckable lips... that's just plain sex :ph34r:

this too eddie murphy not included, you're welcome :ph34r:

977fxe.jpg

35ktjjk.jpg

^ 'subliminal' hand creeping towards trombone

2925jet.jpg

2wmi9ft.jpg

2heyhz9.jpg

I thought Eddie Murphy was not included :coffee:

MJRMW, take these, and don't tell Orie :ph34r:

1tn0c0.jpg

2z6bgcz.jpg

34ryntu.jpg

2dj13s7.jpg

156u5j9.jpg

ohhh, I likkey this afro Mikka :wild: *just a small lickey* orie/Hachi don't kill me :weeping:

moar :ph34r:

2zjcfo7.jpg

2hqw2l5.jpg

b8mzwk.jpg

35hfpdl.jpg

2vv9jlz.jpg

:shifty:

Some rare pics for you all:

2njj6dc.jpg

j73m8y.jpg

i71t7n.jpg

wgywec.jpg

cute9.jpg

cute8.jpg

cute6.jpg

cute5.jpg

cute7-1.jpg

cute11.jpg

enjoy ;)

Awww, he's so cute :give_heart:....minus the biatch :coffee:

:mello::mello::ph34r: just a small lick BES just a small lick :fear:

moar :ph34r:

2l9jpeu.jpg

674f8m.jpg

20qx2lw.jpg

t6drft.jpg

jtl5kz.jpg

eg7its.jpg

don't do it Campari! it'll be like that film in here :ninja:

ThereWillBeBloodMoviePoster.jpg

take these instead
:ph34r:

001.jpg

018.jpg

022.jpg

2lb253l.jpg

003.jpg

013.jpg

020.jpg

f9h080.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

oh yes yes yes :wild: I see booty :shifty:

idk Limon! :unsure:

CALLA :ninja: I saw the pic, TY

hx3g44.jpg

15q9cu0.jpg

2d6zyv.jpg

zlw2rm.jpg

29g004.jpg

2a9y8zo.jpg

bf0v83.jpg

308y5au.jpg

2rnyfkk.jpg

91gygg.jpg

*borrows* :ph34r: thank you Callie! *helps him rob his crotch subliminally*
012.jpg

have him back by tomorrow :mello:

its ok.. he is fine:wub::wub::wub:.. you can taste but just a for a minute! :ninja: and that offer is for Limony not you other heiffers! :evil:

:weeping:

lets see what we have in the good ole photobucket

e7e7e2bc-d5e8-4c51-9cf4-5cc76f59626.jpg

historytour1.jpg

047.jpg

16483nssuftyr.jpg

michael-jackson-wallpaper.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

*no touchy Limonade... just drooling :dropdead:* :wild:

Shammmmmyy poo for you when you get on!

v27.jpg

008mj2.jpg

032.jpg

dancebreak2.jpg

AMA93b.jpg

HEATHERRRRRR! ILY ILY ILY :give_heart:
:fear: come on Mikey, we have some things to do :mello: things that involve thrusting, screaming and falling of the Niagras :shifty:

Take him with you :naughty:
009.jpg

YUMMY! don't kill me limonade :weeping: I did no touching :no:

Adore:
earthsong1.jpg

22-1.jpg

28.jpg

001.jpg

021.jpg

026.jpg

;)

I let them go for few nights. They need to have some change from time to time and since I got 10th anniv Mike... you know, hun... we all need to have some time :p :p :p

*takes him for a few hours, cleans him up and gives him back to adore* enjoy hun :naughty:

mmm yes. tight shiny clothes, long curly hair. :wub:
*grabs Michael's ass, strokes his tight shiny clothing* :shifty:
and taking him tomorrow herstory :cheeky:

For Dani, loose it on this man hunny! :wub:
27.jpg
107.jpg

002-1.jpg

wma6.jpg

MichaelJacksonAnnouncesPlansSummerR.jpg

:mello::mello::mello::mello:

Danielle drooll here don't look at my man thanxandbai

211rxtx.jpg

15xqucz.jpg

iz7vc6.jpg

ie0cc1.jpg

ughhhhhhh...........
eg7its.jpg

DAMN my computer is too slow to really spoil you!!!

JAG
14j3hvt.jpg

Who owns this fine :censored: of :censored:?
25samw9.jpg

*slowly strokes and gives into him :fear:*

and you and ador own it :mello:

:better:
here he will cuddle you warm hunny.
Michael04.jpg

005-1.jpg

dangera2.jpg

350px-Remember_the_Time.jpg

Remember-the-time-michael-jackson-7.jpg

mmm yes. I approve. thy do approve.... :naughty:

*puts her trademark on him* MINE!!! :jump:

One more time Adore:
672000113_small.jpg

004.jpg

009.jpg

020.jpg

011.jpg

017.jpg

008.jpg

019.jpg

:hi:

*throws.panties.on.stage* :fear:

MEEE that's dangerous commercial.. i claim it! :ph34r:

I though you and ador already owned it :coffee:

*hugs forever*
:give_heart:

have these
:angel:

sde73m.jpg

2gtogzs.jpg

wjyiva.jpg

dw5mdx.jpg

m90mz9.jpg

2vto8b8.jpg

10sbqjk.jpg

vzeets.jpg

hv9c77.jpg

2ce3whk.jpg

I LOVE the dance in remember the time :give_heart: and mike was so cute with his bouncy hair and gorgeous smile. :wub:

I know sis. It's still relevant PLUS it kills you I know :ninja:

Serenity, I think this man is up for the job!
24fcox5.jpg

awwwws :)

TOMMMIEEEE for you :winking2:
JanetJackson3.jpg

Janet_Jackson.jpg

Janet-2.jpg

0304_janet_jackson_e.jpg

enjoy!

I don't roll that way but Janet is fine.... :mello:

Gosshhhhh you people are just TOO ADDICTIVE.
I need to go :hi:
CHAMOANING OUT WITH THAT SMOOTHY SMOOTHY ASS...

2uiw08j.jpg

bye bye Limonade. I'll keep SC safe from all the other heffas :fear: I promise, no touching. I'll just drool and tell him how fine he is... :mello:

nope, i meant

:ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored: :ninja: :censored:

oh gurl. you nasty :mello:

JAG :huggy: that'll help :)
Dani, I'm cool :huggy:
Adore :huggy:
Limon :huggy:

*:eek: was Mikka's pants unzipped, Dani, you're supposed to send him out FULLY dressed*
184.jpg

no hug for me? :weeping:

I thought Heather would be the one to notice that :shifty: ya know she's a hooker. noticing those nuthearts :glare:

ily heatherrr! :rofl:

Back