Appleheads!

Ah and Adore....you better like this. I've spent a LONG time lookin for these for you :coffee:

d10.jpg

witvid10.JPG

witvid1.JPG

witvid4.JPG

witvid5.JPG

witvid8.JPG

witvid11.JPG

witvid12.JPG

and a couple more I found buried in the pile.

90s-military01.jpg

90s-pepsi01.jpg

dangerous-misc_012.jpg

dera32.jpg

enjoy ;)

i just want to let you all know that if i stop responding ever then it means that i have jumped off a cliff....there is officially no dirty diana in TII, not even in the bonus features dvd, because he never rehearsed it.....murray killed him the day he was going to do dirty diana.....already was gutted because we have a stupid movie and no mj, now it's officially cliff time :weeping:

no burning bed and handcuffs with fire goddesses :boohoo: where is the justice in this world?

"For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters. After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson."

:boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping:

i just want to let you all know that if i stop responding ever then it means that i have jumped off a cliff....there is officially no dirty diana in TII, not even in the bonus features dvd, because he never rehearsed it.....murray killed him the day he was going to do dirty diana.....already was gutted because we have a stupid movie and no mj, now it's officially cliff time :weeping:

no burning bed and handcuffs with fire goddesses :boohoo: where is the justice in this world?

"For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters. After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson."

:boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping:

:jump: if you jump off the cliff does it mean I inherit all bad?????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Ok I'll stop being a selfish ass :tonuge2:

sozzzz I sent that article this morning boooo :boohoo: .... seems like I spoiled all of your days! :boohoo:

Ah and Adore....you better like this. I've spent a LONG time lookin for these for you :coffee:

d10.jpg

witvid10.JPG

witvid1.JPG

witvid4.JPG

witvid5.JPG

witvid8.JPG

witvid11.JPG

witvid12.JPG

and a couple more I found buried in the pile.

90s-military01.jpg

90s-pepsi01.jpg

dangerous-misc_012.jpg

dera32.jpg

enjoy ;)

call the fire brigade, because my drool overflowed and flooded the whole house, now I'm trapped on the roof of my bedroom *waves little white flag* :weeping:

also, some of those links don't work, cause geocities is no more
2mpwvao.jpg

:jump: if you jump off the cliff does it mean I inherit all bad?????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Ok I'll stop being a selfish ass :tonuge2:

sozzzz I sent that article this morning boooo :boohoo: .... seems like I spoiled all of your days! :boohoo:

lmao, i HATE you...why'd you make me laugh? i wanted to bask in my misery for a moment more and here your selfish ass is wanting to inherit bad......i have to live for a 100 years more now just to make sure THAT doesn't happen

lmao, i HATE you...why'd you make me laugh? i wanted to bask in my misery for a moment more and here your selfish ass is wanting to inherit bad......i have to live for a 100 years more now just to make sure THAT doesn't happen

See I hate you SO MUCH I still want you to be around :tonuge2:
Will think of a play for tonight... Will think of something excellent!

btw, Bnd... they are smexxxy :assassin: DON'T KILL ADOAR!

just lurking...

Wow, WAY too much to catch up on. I've got a half hour to kill before philosophy class and I brought my laptop just so I could pop in here. :girl_dance:

To a different kind of taste I give you Ville Valo, the singer of HIM:
1140449568_lle_beanie.jpg

He's kinda messy but fascinating in his artistry and seems intelligent and nice.

Random Finnish guys over! They were the first I could think of :lol:
OMG WILLUH WALO! :heart:
Duuuddde when I was in high school that man was mine. I used to write slash fanfiction with him and Brian Molko from Placebo. :lol: Do you have the DVD with the making of Sacrament and Buried Alive by Love with Bam Margera? I watched that shit so much I can recite it, too funny, and Ville and Bam are SO GAY it's adorable. :wub: I just started getting rid of my 40 billion shirts I used to have, every time I would go to the mall I would buy a new one...THOSE WERE THE DAAAAYYYSS! I've seen them twice. Their music is definitely repetitive though, like all the lyrics are the same but damn they're good to listen to every now and then. JOIN ME IN DEEEAAAATTTHHH!

Anyway....
CORBIN BLEU CHEESE AND ZAC WAX FIGURINE
PERPETUALLY 17 EFRON?

4014.jpg

WTF mate. WTF. :mello:

Oh honey :( I thought they were not putting it in the movie because they wanted to keep it PG rated!! Are u sure its not on the DVD Extras?? :better:

Oh and HERSTORY are u dissing ZAC???????????????? :no::no::no:

Oh honey :( I thought they were not putting it in the movie because they wanted to keep it PG rated!! Are u sure its not on the DVD Extras?? :better:

Oh and HERSTORY are u dissing ZAC???????????????? :no::no::no:

thats what i thought too, but ortega told the chicago tribune that they hadn't had a chance to rehearse dirty di, they were going to do it the 25th :weeping:

Why did Cry even get a video?? Break of dawn should've had a video! :wild:

Hot damn, that'd make ITC look like a Disney flick :heat::ninja:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Damn you, Murray! :boohoo:

Lims mum said she has one for you to because she knows you are all about the smooth ha ha! Bless her dont think i will post it will just save it till i visit! :)

People need to back away from the mug BND ha ha!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
OMG tell her I love her :hysterical:
no but seriously :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: THANK HER AND THANK YOU!
*Goes to mark the date 9th of February not only for Batten concert family get together but also for the BLESSED MUG!*

I was reading back between pages ... I dunno 70-100? and look what I found! This shit is funny even now!
ADOAR umm do you have a fetish of rubber ducks??????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

ok wtf now

fetishDuckie.jpg

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Last edited:
Back