Appleheads!

what do you mean? :giggle:
And you are more than welcome, hope you can do it now ;) im here to help people :)

At work my laptop doesn't have a big screen so I can see all the screens that you printed but it's just too much info for this poor little screen :)
So I will open that at home on a normal big screen and analyse there :D
I have a paypall so some donation will be flying to them within a few days...
I would not be able to get passed 25th the way I did if this boards (and this thread) did not exist.

At work my laptop doesn't have a big screen so I can see all the screens that you printed but it's just too much info for this poor little screen :)
So I will open that at home on a normal big screen and analyse there :D
I have a paypall so some donation will be flying to them within a few days...
I would not be able to get passed 25th the way I did if this boards (and this thread) did not exist.

Mhm same here ;) Glad i could help :)

cute10.jpg

*licks* :fear:

i just want to let you all know that if i stop responding ever then it means that i have jumped off a cliff....there is officially no dirty diana in TII, not even in the bonus features dvd, because he never rehearsed it.....murray killed him the day he was going to do dirty diana.....already was gutted because we have a stupid movie and no mj, now it's officially cliff time :weeping:

no burning bed and handcuffs with fire goddesses :boohoo: where is the justice in this world?

"For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters. After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson."

:boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping:

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

:bugeyed

:(

I just made a huge mistake and went into GD i feel like :ranting:
anyhoo i just came into here to tell you guys something :weeping:
Public Service Announcement:
I think im gonnna take a bit of a break from MJJC, looking at the other threads just made me feel like all the love that i used feel when i visited this board passed away along with Michael :boohoo:. I dont want you guys to take any of this personally i LOVE this thread and everyone it and i really think if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't keep my sanity after june 25th. But i just think it would be better for me if i took a little break from it all.
ILY ALL MOAR AND I PROMISE I BE BACK SOON
-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

done.gif

^Dramatic Gif just for the effect. :ph34r:

I think im gonnna take a bit of a break from MJJC, looking at the other threads just made me feel like all the love that i used feel when i visited this board passed away along with Michael :boohoo:. I dont want you guys to take any of this personally i LOVE this thread and everyone it and i really think if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't keep my sanity after june 25th. But i just think it would be better for me if i took a little break from it all.
-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

done.gif

Awww hachi :weeping:

hope you feel a lot better soon and feel right as rain in no time, :)
We are always here if you need us :hug:

I had to take a break too. I came back though because I missed it too much here and I have no other way to deal with this pain. In a way its helping me cope but making me sad at the same time.

:hug: We'll miss you Hachi

Ask Sham or JAG, she gave it to you as far as I remember..
And then jump to Quick Links -> Edit your signature -> Paste
COLOR]
-> Save
- and you will have a beautiful siggy too :wild:

i sent it in a pm :)

i just messged jag on her page, when she comes online next i hope she can send the pic to me

sent it.. however i didnt have it uplaoded on PB. i just copied it from the thread and sent it. if you need me to host it for you let me know :lol:

i just want to let you all know that if i stop responding ever then it means that i have jumped off a cliff....there is officially no dirty diana in TII, not even in the bonus features dvd, because he never rehearsed it.....murray killed him the day he was going to do dirty diana.....already was gutted because we have a stupid movie and no mj, now it's officially cliff time :weeping:

no burning bed and handcuffs with fire goddesses :boohoo: where is the justice in this world?

"For Dirty Diana, Jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, Jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters. After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not Jackson."

:boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping: :boohoo: :weeping:

i know BES, i saw that last night and i was like nooooooooooooooo :weeping: honestly, i thought of you the most when i read that and wondered how you would feel :hug: i know we all love Mikka during all his eras,, but i know your his dirty diana and knew you would be hit hard by that.. we love you girl!

Look what my mummy just brought me home......

Photo-0071.jpg

ohhhhhh those are lovely. your mum is great Dani :group:

-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

come back soon Hachi :group: we will miss you.

morning gang.. how is everyone today? :cheeky:

omg the plans Michael had for Dirty Diana sound amazing...
Sad we will never get to see it :cry:

Back for another quick second...

How did I miss this before...
:boohoo:is right...damn. That sounds positively epic.
Thinking about the endless "what ifs" feels like crap.

Oh and HERSTORY are u dissing ZAC???????????????? :no::no::no:
When he acts in a real movie and ditches that Disney hair then I might take him seriously. :coffee:

Photo-0072.jpg
:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:
JEALOUS!
I can only imagine sipping some hot steamy beverages from that mug and cupping the golden goodness with two hands...whiffffff~! :heart:

:lol:

-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

done.gif

Aw, we'll miss you Hachi! :huggy: Dramatic exit gif just adds a world of class and general awesome. :clapping:
I would add something with Kermit but nothing I'm finding fits. :lol:

btw, Bnd... they are smexxxy :assassin: DON'T KILL ADOAR!

*kills slightly*
2mpwvao.jpg

very very tired now :yawn:

35dba4m.jpg

Photo-0072.jpg

OMG :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I was reading back between pages ... I dunno 70-100? and look what I found! This shit is funny even now!
ADOAR umm do you have a fetish of rubber ducks??????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

wtf, that post is old as hell! :hysterical:

cute10.jpg

*licks* :fear:

e1am89.jpg

-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

done.gif

nuuu le Hachi :weeping:

come back soon :weeping:

i just want to let you all know that if i stop responding ever then it means that i have jumped off a cliff....there is officially no dirty diana in tii, not even in the bonus features dvd, because he never rehearsed it.....murray killed him the day he was going to do dirty diana.....already was gutted because we have a stupid movie and no mj, now it's officially cliff time :weeping:

No burning bed and handcuffs with fire goddesses :boohoo: Where is the justice in this world?

"for dirty diana, jackson planned to have a flaming bed with pole-dancing aerial gymnasts playing the part of the flickering flames. In an elaborately plotted routine, jackson would be chased around the bed by a scantily dressed 'fire goddess' who, each time she touched the stage, would send flames shooting towards the rafters. After she'd caught him mid song, she would tie him to the bedposts with gold ropes as a sheet of red descended to cover his struggling figure. At the end, the sheet would be whisked away - to reveal the goddess as the struggling figure, not jackson."

what the ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back