35ktjjk.jpg

^ 'subliminal' hand creeping towards trombone

2925jet.jpg

2wmi9ft.jpg

2heyhz9.jpg

I just made a huge mistake and went into GD i feel like :ranting:
anyhoo i just came into here to tell you guys something :weeping:
Public Service Announcement:
I think im gonnna take a bit of a break from MJJC, looking at the other threads just made me feel like all the love that i used feel when i visited this board passed away along with Michael :boohoo:. I dont want you guys to take any of this personally i LOVE this thread and everyone it and i really think if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't keep my sanity after june 25th. But i just think it would be better for me if i took a little break from it all.
ILY ALL MOAR AND I PROMISE I BE BACK SOON
-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

done.gif

^

Awwwwww....... we love you too! :huggy:...
ax1z6q.jpg

Will miss your random gifs!!!
Come back soon! At least to this thread... that is what I do, seriously... Other than voting in Adoar's game and lurking sometimes in macros, manhood and other threads in man in the mirror I basically rarely ever go anywhere else... this place has kept me relatively sane!

Good Eveing :)
or what ever time it is in your zone
:wave:

Ahhh couldn't stop staring at your new sig/avatar mix. Good work Tom...!!!

*kills slightly*
2mpwvao.jpg

35dba4m.jpg

OMG :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
wtf, that post is old as hell! :hysterical:

Yeah, so what? I said I was reading pages 70-100, looking for something specific. That is fun actually, if you go back and look at old jokes and how people changed over time!

Besides :unsure: you still didn't answer my question :unsure: what's up with those s&m ducks????

Adoar Bnd Jag
LADIES
YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THAT BEAUTY OVERLOAD...
I DROLLED ON EACH AND EVERY ONE AND I WILL ADMIT THAT FREELY BUT THE FIRST HIT OF GIVE IN TO ME!!!! OMG HE IS SOOOO FINNNNNEE.....
*craaaazyyyyyy drroooolllllllll*
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:ninja: no touchy JAG :ninja:

Last edited:
Adoar Bnd Jag
LADIES
YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH THAT BEAUTY OVERLOAD...
I DROLLED ON EACH AND EVERY ONE AND I WILL ADMIT THAT FREELY BUT THE FIRST HIT OF GIVE IN TO ME!!!! OMG HE IS SOOOO FINNNNNEE..... *craaaazyyyyyy drroooolllllllll*
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

:ninja: no touchy JAG :ninja:

its ok.. he is fine:wub::wub::wub:.. you can taste but just a for a minute! :ninja: and that offer is for Limony not you other heiffers! :evil:

its ok.. he is fine:wub::wub::wub:.. you can taste but just a for a minute! :ninja: and that offer is for Limony not you other heiffers! :evil:

:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

no, Jag... I won't touchy... he's your man... I will just STAAREEE...
it's pleasing esthetically anyway! :angel::angel::angel::angel:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
OMG tell her I love her :hysterical:
no but seriously :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: THANK HER AND THANK YOU!
*Goes to mark the date 9th of February not only for Batten concert family get together but also for the BLESSED MUG!*

I was reading back between pages ... I dunno 70-100? and look what I found! This shit is funny even now!
ADOAR umm do you have a fetish of rubber ducks??????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

You are more then welcome sweets :) Roll on Feb excited!!!!!!

I just made a huge mistake and went into GD i feel like :ranting:
anyhoo i just came into here to tell you guys something :weeping:
Public Service Announcement:
I think im gonnna take a bit of a break from MJJC, looking at the other threads just made me feel like all the love that i used feel when i visited this board passed away along with Michael :boohoo:. I dont want you guys to take any of this personally i LOVE this thread and everyone it and i really think if it wasn't for this thread i wouldn't keep my sanity after june 25th. But i just think it would be better for me if i took a little break from it all.
ILY ALL MOAR AND I PROMISE I BE BACK SOON
-Love, HACHI oxoxoo

done.gif

^Dramatic Gif just for the effect. :ph34r:

Take all the time you need honey we will be hear waiting for you!! *hugs to you* We Love ya xxxxxx

Danielle look who just got here... twin #1 :ninja:

2wdyskz.jpg

10cnrz9.jpg

xlgqq0.jpg

120rt5j.jpg

dlnhn9.jpg

now twin #2 wants to join the party :ph34r:

raraqp.jpg

o8a1xu.jpg

14o401v.jpg

2lxcau.jpg

34xm16a.jpg

Adore have you been stealing from Callies house???? Very excited you did ha ha! Callie they are in safe hands :)

Twin time for danielle :yes::yes::yes::yes:

ILY Adore

Hi apples :hat_wave:

Back