Appleheads!

and watching a movie like that with blood n guts will help you feel better? :puke:

Well no :lol: At least I know I'm feeling a lot better than those people are :D Besides I'm so desensitized to that shit. Actually, I only watched it for a few minutes. Just couldn't get into it. I thought I could get itno it but coudn't. It actually got me thinking about all the deaths that had been happening for real :(

Jag is picked randomly to come up on stage with Mikka
as she gets closer she trips and falls to her knees
* Faceplant* whispers how you doing?
3fb8a674afa4.jpg

:rollin:

:lmao:

I soooo hope that's in the movie :wub::wub::wub:

Ah man, I WANT!!!!! :(

gnight.. :ciao:

*pinchs that cute lil bum*

*pinches mikey's booty before I leave*

:wub:

Wow, y'all must be nuts if all you're gonna do is pinch is ass!
*:censored:s*:evil::naughty::ninja:

Theres a cartoon show called "goosebumps"?....:blink: what kind of a cartoon is that!!???

It's a live action spooky story type show for kids. Why it's on Cartoon Network I have no damn clue. Networks never stick to their original concepts these days.

It's a live action spooky story type show for kids. Why it's on Cartoon Network I have no damn clue. Networks never stick to their original concepts these days.

Thats so not a good show for kids.
Ur right though networks really confuse me these days lol

People voting down my DD, and taking more people with them.. They need a good beltbuckle slapping and their faces tickled with Mikey's chest hair!

:hysterical:mad:chest hair!
*thinking about that one time when I felt like taking down Dirty Diana but couldn't do that to all that caramel sexyness*
Ummmm... :unsure:

Gosh People every time I go in that thread I am like: :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

:fear: CANNN III VOOOOTTEEEE???? or maybe not??? :fear:
I never know which are the right points!!!!

And what is this voting down Smooth Criminal every time I go in SERENITY? :evil:

:hysterical:mad:chest hair!
*thinking about that one time when I felt like taking down Dirty Diana but couldn't do that to all that caramel sexyness*
Ummmm... :unsure:

Gosh People every time I go in that thread I am like: :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

:fear: CANNN III VOOOOTTEEEE???? or maybe not??? :fear:
I never know which are the right points!!!!

And what is this voting down Smooth Criminal every time I go in SERENITY? :evil:

well at this rate ITC will be out before Beat It and possibly even SIM... :bored: like hell am I gonna let another Dangerous era vid go out so soon :mello:

well at this rate ITC will be out before Beat It and possibly even SIM... :bored: like hell am I gonna let another Dangerous era vid go out so soon :mello:

:lmao: the real problem is when we need to choose between slightly more sexy performance of Mike and a better short film!
like SIM... is an amazing short film... but DD is just sexier!
Anyway never having that problem when I vote up :hi: just with voting down stuff....

I get that but I mean, JAM went out before CRY

HAVE YOU SEEN THE CRY VIDEO?

MJ'S NOT EVEN IN IT
2eq8ghz.jpg

Jam, on the other hand has Dangerous-era-curly-black-pants-smiley-happiness-and-laying-on-the-floor-doing-THIS

2cnb2mq.jpg

pulling-cute-faces-and-playing-failsketball-with-the-other-MJ-and-just-generally-being-10million-times-more-watchable-than-Cry-EPICNESS

I am beginning to hate my own creation
2mpwvao.jpg

I get that but I mean, JAM went out before CRY

HAVE YOU SEEN THE CRY VIDEO?

MJ'S NOT EVEN IN IT
2eq8ghz.jpg

Jam, on the other hand has Dangerous-era-curly-black-pants-smiley-happiness-and-laying-on-the-floor-doing-THIS

2cnb2mq.jpg

pulling-cute-faces-and-playing-failsketball-with-the-other-MJ-and-just-generally-being-10million-times-more-watchable-than-Cry-EPICNESS

I am beginning to hate my own creation
2mpwvao.jpg

Why did Cry even get a video?? Break of dawn should've had a video! :wild:

Back