Appleheads!

My friends wanted to go to a karaoke bar. :lmao: :lmao:
I am eating tootsie rolls and trying not to read that post again.
Really though, I saved it to Microsoft wordpad. I must be able to reflect on that at any time day or night. :evil: :evil: :baby: :baby:

My friends wanted to go to a karaoke bar. :lmao: :lmao:
I am eating tootsie rolls and trying not to read that post again.
Really though, I saved it to Microsoft wordpad. I must be able to reflect on that at any time day or night. :evil: :evil: :baby: :baby:

You'll never catch my ass in a karaoke bar :lmao: I never even do it at my sister's.

:lmao: @ you and that post. I sure as hell don't blame you though :)

I'm off too, you guys. Goodnight :huggy:

Bye Clara! :bye:
It's so empty...:bored:
*eats some deviled eggs*
test.jpg

*calls Mikka* :fear:
Me: Do you remember the time...
MJ: When we fell in love?
Me: No, no before that, the time in the back of the MAC store hidden under your Scream fur pimp coat...I think you gelled too early that time and, well...you can expect to hear the pitter patter of little loafers if you know what I mean.
MJ: OH SHIT GURL! My creamy creamz gets it DONE.
11qr2fq.gif

Sorry I had to script it up, I'm no Orie but there's no one here to entertain me so I had to take matters into my own hands. :lol:

I should join the club and go to bed I guess.

LMAOOOO!!!! Herstory I now give you the master pen, so that you may write more scripts... lmaooo stilll. dead@pitter patter of lil feet. as i read, I was so adding on to your story.... luvs it...

MJ%20&%20Tatiana%20Thumbtzen%202_jpg.jpg

mjtatiana.jpg

M: *mumbling up under his breath* Yo T, um how can I tell you this, there is no is way to tell you this, but um YO BREATH STANK... When the last time u took a poo? I think you backed up, cuz it's coming thru yo mouf..
T: *mumbling back* yo mammy's breaf, I brushed my teef, boy I swear when we are finished with this photoshoot I am gonna cuss yo ass out..
M: don't get mad at me cuz yo breaf smell like u got diarrhea stuck in between yo teef. U want the number to my dentist...
T: that's yo top lip u smell
M: Did u let Louie sh*t in your mouf?? You smell like u been cleaning the elephant cage with your tongue.. Handle that..
T: Why I never
M: and you never will with that outhouse taking form in your mouth...
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: too much of a talent!!!! Makes we wanna say: TEE HEEEEEEEEE!!

wouldn't fuck him even on the last date :shock:

hrwute.gif

:heart: :wub: :dropdead:
My.favourite.move.ever.
*rubs rubs rubs*

WHAT ABOUT CRYING COWS?
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
18752.3.jpg

just random... :hysterical:

010.jpg

011.jpg

tosses to sham....keep ya ass away from my goods
*faints* he is so fine here :in_love:

I feel so sorry for tha child, but in tha same time :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Good morning appleheads!!!! :hi:

What a lovely and wonderful and beautiful thing to wake up to.

hrwute.gif

Can't stay long lovelies. :D A storm is coming and I have to get out and run some errands and back home before it starts raining and/or snowing and whatever else it's gonna do.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: too much of a talent!!!! Makes we wanna say: TEE HEEEEEEEEE!!

*rubs rubs rubs*

18752.3.jpg

I feel so sorry for tha child, but in tha same time :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Morning sweets! :hi:

Morning all :D

I missed the siggy game again :doh:

I notice no one has an earth song siggy....Sham if I give you this:

Champagne.jpg

and this :

gallery__2_6551.jpg

aaaaaaand this:

scary5.jpg

would you make me an earth song siggy pretty please ?? :wub: :pray: I mean if someone else has one then I'll think of something else ;) :huggy:

Thought I'd ask now as I will be working tonight by the time you get here lol *hopes it's ok to ask* :unsure:

how?? what is the meaning of that?? :weeping: speak in terms i understand

don't chop anyones baps off :D ;)

022.jpg

*edited* :fear:

hullo thur :naughty: *just looky*

Lionel Richtea
b7dphy.jpg

:hysterical:

[youtube]yxSUYB3Bt74[/youtube]

Ok I think I just died a little bit "I like loving that way" just growling....bittersweet...damnit.

yeah :cry: wow, goosebumps ahoy :heat:

alright, about to shimmy my ass up out of here....go watch oprah with Kenny in a half hour and then get my ass to bed...woke up entirely too early this morning and have to wake up too early tomorrow :puke:

pepsi.gif

BES is always watching, so know that you can wake up dead :lol:

oh wow...that's hot...damn look at him struttin along there "yeah baby I know I'm hot" :heat: man.....fine fine fine :stretcher:

I'm just admiring ...honest :wub:

I just got an insane craving for deviled eggs. MMMMMM!..out of nowhere.
Delicious_Deviled_Eggs.ashx

Am I pregnant? :mellow:

Rainbow-dust_Gel_NEW_%28310x310px%29.jpg

:fear: :fear:

dead2qv0.gif

Good night applitas! :waving:

THANK YOU Shamz gurlll for all the beautiful siggies! ILYmoast! :huggy:

Byeeee folks! :heart:

Yw Clara! :huggy: You can expect a lot more today in another huge siggy game, thanks to the help of Adore and Tiny Tot! love ya guys :give_heart:

*eats some deviled eggs*
test.jpg

Me: No, no before that, the time in the back of the MAC store hidden under your Scream fur pimp coat...I think you gelled too early that time and, well...you can expect to hear the pitter patter of little loafers if you know what I mean.
11qr2fq.gif

Sorry I had to script it up, I'm no Orie but there's no one here to entertain me so I had to take matters into my own hands. :lol:

DEAD!
dead2qv0.gif
:lmao::hysterical: ily! :lol:

Didn't go :lmao:
At home drinking and reading manhood.
Bad idea.
I hear a loud high pitch in my head..............why is it?? :ph34r:
1j41ua.jpg

I also feel like eating cake off my lap :ph34r: :baby: :wine: :tooth: :evil:

*cough* :fear:

hi everyone! how is everyone tonight? Sorry I havent been on much. Ive been fighting a depression. Im ok right now I think.. sigh

awww :better: i'm fine, hope you are too.

*rubs rubs rubs*

18752.3.jpg

DEAD at "wouldn't even fuck him on the last date" Lmao! and that cow! wtf? :fear:

you so lucky I share Ghosts with you Callie, so so lucky! cause you woulda been like this when I get done with you.

ff1sfp.jpg

just know I'll be like this all over black panther though :ph34r:

sylcns.jpg

What a lovely and wonderful and beautiful thing to wake up to.

hrwute.gif

Can't stay long lovelies. :D A storm is coming and I have to get out and run some errands and back home before it starts raining and/or snowing and whatever else it's gonna do.

heyy! aww. I want a storm to happen here :ph34r:

Champagne.jpg

and this :

gallery__2_6551.jpg

aaaaaaand this:

scary5.jpg

would you make me an earth song siggy pretty please ?? :wub: :pray: I mean if someone else has one then I'll think of something else ;) :huggy:

Thought I'd ask now as I will be working tonight by the time you get here lol *hopes it's ok to ask* :unsure:

oh wow...that's hot...damn look at him struttin along there "yeah baby I know I'm hot" :heat: man.....fine fine fine :stretcher:

adore may kill you over her crying whales though :fear:

and botdf for danielle :angel:

ILY girl!!! Always thinking bout your friends!!! :)

Champagne.jpg

and this :

gallery__2_6551.jpg

aaaaaaand this:

scary5.jpg

Adore has earth song my lovely!!!! :yes::yes:

Hi Apples!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild:

I dont think i will!! Which makes me sad!!! :(:( Its okay i will just drool over them when they have all been taken!! :) I do need a new sig i am just so stuck with mine i cant change it!! I love it soooooooo much!! :wub::wub:

awww! i'm glad you like it as much as you do. :) I'm sure someone will claim a siggy for you if you aren't on! :)

I just got an insane craving for deviled eggs. MMMMMM!..out of nowhere.
Delicious_Deviled_Eggs.ashx

Am I pregnant? :mellow:

Rainbow-dust_Gel_NEW_%28310x310px%29.jpg

:fear: :fear:

Ok, your story was funny, but um somehow that better be Jane't gel or cuz I would hate to make you a ghost... I drawz da damn line at u using MJ's gel... That's stealing..:mat:
angryeyes.gif

Thief..
Seagull_steals_chips.gif

adore may kill you over her crying whales though :fear:

yeah good point :lol:...never mind hun, you can still keep the ghosts pics and drink the champagne though :lol:

ILY girl!!! Always thinking bout your friends!!! :)

Adore has earth song my lovely!!!! :yes::yes:

Hi Apples!!!!!!!!! :wild::wild:

Hi MWB ...ah ok...I'll think of another one then, I didn't notice :) :blush:

BES! Ur siggy looks like Mikka is Mike Jr. in his own pants... :mello: :lmao:

bwahahahaha, i never noticed that! omfg, awesome

:weeping:

2wr1dsh.jpg

there there mon cherie, now you've learned your lesson and all is well
wlaalt_th.jpg

*eats some deviled eggs*
test.jpg

11qr2fq.gif

:lmao: loooooves it! moar moar moar!

My friends wanted to go to a karaoke bar.

can you sing? my chicken ass would never do it (unless heavily inebriated) and i don't think karaoke bar patrons are missing anything by me not going :lol:

Last edited:
Good morning, y'all :waving: I hope everyone's feeling a hell of a lot better than I'm feeling. I think my niece and nephew got me sick :(

Good morning, y'all :waving: I hope everyone's feeling a hell of a lot better than I'm feeling. I think my niece and nephew got me sick :(

my baby cousin was coughing all in my face, i'm so hoping i don't catch anything from her.....drink lots of tea with honey and lemon!

bwahahahaha, i never noticed that! omfg, awesome

there there mon cherie, now you've learned your lesson and all is well
wlaalt_th.jpg

:lmao: loooooves it! moar moar moar!

can you sing? my chicken ass would never do it (unless heavily inebriated) and i don't think karaoke bar patrons are missing anything by me not going :lol:

156ra7l.jpg

Back