Appleheads!

i got my siggy now, no more reason to keep you alive.....just a thought i was having out of nowhere...might want to remember that :girl_whistle:

akiwc1.jpg

o0wftc.jpg

alright, about to shimmy my ass up out of here....go watch oprah with Kenny in a half hour and then get my ass to bed...woke up entirely too early this morning and have to wake up too early tomorrow :puke:

pepsi.gif

BES is always watching, so know that you can wake up dead :lol:

alright, about to shimmy my ass up out of here....go watch oprah with Kenny in a half hour and then get my ass to bed...woke up entirely too early this morning and have to wake up too early tomorrow :puke:

pepsi.gif

:mello:

goodnight :ph34r:

*sneaks away with sc bad tour mike :fear:*

pepsi.gif

nite BES.. sleep well! :ciao:

about to step out myself, get this bday party started.. will holla back later on..

Bye Hookaz
I'm watching you Jag..
geico_eyeball_money2.jpg

i already said i aint going for the gels no more.. i dont want no paul anka on me.. :bugeyed

woudl totally rep you but i cant til i whore myself some more :weeping:

just wanted to pop in and say a quick
hello.gif

i had SUCH a busy day today.....:( gawd i hate work
i just wanna stay here and lust over mikka with rest of my appleheads :weeping:

and now i have to go to bed or ill be a walking zombie tomorrow :boohoo:
Bye!!
Kissbye-1.gif

I just got an insane craving for deviled eggs. MMMMMM!..out of nowhere.
Delicious_Deviled_Eggs.ashx

Am I pregnant? :mellow:

Rainbow-dust_Gel_NEW_%28310x310px%29.jpg

:fear: :fear:

Good night applitas! :waving:

THANK YOU Shamz gurlll for all the beautiful siggies! ILYmoast! :huggy:

Byeeee folks! :heart:

Bye Clara! :bye:
It's so empty...:bored:
*eats some deviled eggs*
test.jpg

*calls Mikka* :fear:
Me: Do you remember the time...
MJ: When we fell in love?
Me: No, no before that, the time in the back of the MAC store hidden under your Scream fur pimp coat...I think you gelled too early that time and, well...you can expect to hear the pitter patter of little loafers if you know what I mean.
MJ: OH SHIT GURL! My creamy creamz gets it DONE.
11qr2fq.gif

Sorry I had to script it up, I'm no Orie but there's no one here to entertain me so I had to take matters into my own hands. :lol:

I should join the club and go to bed I guess.

*eats some deviled eggs*
test.jpg

Me: No, no before that, the time in the back of the MAC store hidden under your Scream fur pimp coat...I think you gelled too early that time and, well...you can expect to hear the pitter patter of little loafers if you know what I mean.
11qr2fq.gif

Sorry I had to script it up, I'm no Orie but there's no one here to entertain me so I had to take matters into my own hands. :lol:

omfg!!!! dead :rollin:
nite girl

*eats some deviled eggs*
test.jpg

11qr2fq.gif

OMFG Herstory :hysterical:

hi everyone! how is everyone tonight? Sorry I havent been on much. Ive been fighting a depression. Im ok right now I think.. sigh

Didn't go :lmao:
At home drinking and reading manhood.
Bad idea.
I hear a loud high pitch in my head..............why is it?? :ph34r:
1j41ua.jpg

I also feel like eating cake off my lap :ph34r: :baby: :wine: :tooth: :evil:

Where were you supposed to go?

And boy oh boy, I know what you mean about the cake :ninja: I just got your text like 20 minutes ago. I was listening to my iPod when you texted me and I didn't hear it :lmao:

Back