*dead* at rainbow screamy creamz! :lmao:
yw :huggy:

:bugeyed

*puts tongue back in mouth*

but no worries, I will get my chance. :ph34r:

2jb2ow9.jpg

omfg SHAM!!!!! :bugeyed

MJ%20&%20Tatiana%20Thumbtzen%202_jpg.jpg

M: *mumbling up under his breath* Yo T, um how can I tell you this, there is no is way to tell you this, but um YO BREATH STANK... When the last time u took a poo? I think you backed up, cuz it's coming thru yo mouf..
T: *mumbling back* yo mammy's breaf, I brushed my teef, boy I swear when we are finished with this photoshoot I am gonna cuss yo ass out..
M: don't get mad at me cuz yo breaf smell like u got diarrhea stuck in between yo teef. U want the number to my dentist...
T: that's yo top lip u smell
M: Did u let Louie sh*t in your mouf?? You smell like u been cleaning the elephant cage with your tongue.. Handle that..
T: Why I never
M: and you never will with that outhouse taking form in your mouth...

Seems like I'm taking this with me to sleep....
:shock: .... NOT!

Stanie! leave your job immediately and write!

NITE all won't be coming back anymore :lmao:

:ph34r: TY for Crying Whales, no ty for the cow :mello:

:lol:

:weeping:

:weeping: no...I...I didn't touchy... :better:

MJ%20&%20Tatiana%20Thumbtzen%202_jpg.jpg

M: *mumbling up under his breath* Yo T, um how can I tell you this, there is no is way to tell you this, but um YO BREATH STANK... When the last time u took a poo? I think you backed up, cuz it's coming thru yo mouf..
T: *mumbling back* yo mammy's breaf, I brushed my teef, boy I swear when we are finished with this photoshoot I am gonna cuss yo ass out..
M: don't get mad at me cuz yo breaf smell like u got diarrhea stuck in between yo teef. U want the number to my dentist...
T: that's yo top lip u smell
M: Did u let Louie sh*t in your mouf?? You smell like u been cleaning the elephant cage with your tongue.. Handle that..
T: Why I never
M: and you never will with that outhouse taking form in your mouth...

OH MY GOD ORIE! I'M PMSL and CTFU!!
dead2qv0.gif
:lmao:
ily!! :hysterical:

Anytime :hi: will send you those b&w pics tomorrow omg omg omg omg :woohoo: omg!

I hope they weren't too rough on you :huggy:

BAI EVERYONE BAI BAI BAI it's 4am here!

Baiiiii! I shall be awaiting your PM :ph34r:

:bugeyed

*puts tongue back in mouth*

but no worries, I will get my chance. :ph34r:

2jb2ow9.jpg

:rofl: he likes nice innocent virginal girls like me :p :angel: :innocent:
not ones who put out on first date :nono: so i have no worries! (not that i did anyway, ya thieving heiffer)

Michael+Jackson+and+Brooke+Shields1984.jpg

B: Oh I can't wait until the after party, so we can get on the floor and dance
M: Um boo boo, you can't dance
B: Oh Mike you're so silly
M: Girl you will not be dancing with me 2nite, my corns can't take it... These shoes are a lil tight and haven't been broken in, you done already stepped on my feet with them snowshoes you walking around on.. And plus u not about to shame me out there dancing like u having a seizure...
B: you are mean, I will go dance with someone else
M: Take ya ass on then, I didn't invite you to come, u invited yo'self... don't get it twisted. Now keep smiling and I will keep smiling like I like you, but just know under these sunglasses my eyes are trying to set you on fire...

badt2.jpg

I agree with Lims on this pic, it's so beautiful and perfect. Full of talent and magic. Reminds a little of Fame which I saw today. :)
:heart:

Michael+Jackson+and+Brooke+Shields1984.jpg

M: Take ya ass on then, I didn't invite you to come, u invited yo'self... don't get it twisted. Now keep smiling and I will keep smiling like I like you, but just know under these sunglasses my eyes are trying to set you on fire...

:toofunny: :rofl: :lmao:

badt2.jpg

I agree with Lims on this pic, it's so beautiful and perfect. Full of talent and magic. Reminds a little of Fame which I saw today. :)
:heart:
As gorgeous as Michael looks...I cannot get over those backup dancers. Just...:mello:

Back