2eq8ghz.jpg

kt56o.jpg

i spent about an hour trying to pause the youtube vid for screenshots :weeping:

*poofs back* :fear: THANK YOU SHAM FOR RAINBOW SCREAMY CREAM!!!! :huggy:

*distracted by monkey... and flowery curtains*
I love my old lady rose curtains!

s&m hanging white monkey!!!
obscene-smiley-1005.gif
:cry: Don't corrupt my poor innocent monkey!

*LEAVE LIONEL ALONE*~Chris Crocker
chris-crocker.jpg

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
swiss-mini-gun-1.jpg
:lol: Lionel is safe, he can always dance on the ceiling where no ones can see him.

To Callie,
Thank you for talking to Tom, I think he is really awesome. I wanted to talk to you too but because I'm a cat, I can't talk. Thank you for taking an interest in my life and the daily goings on. To help get a better picture of my world, I tried my best to get some pictures. As you can understand, I'm not capable of working a camera myself so Tom helped me (don't blame him for the poor pictures, it's entirely my fault). Also excuse the first picture, I wasn't ready for my close up.
Well, I have to go now because I have some canned food to eat, please reply as I think we could make great friends!
Meow,
Callie.

1586mw4.jpg

35ddys7.jpg

nosv13.jpg

P.S: Manic-depression kitty Stevie says he has anger problems.
fp8bde.jpg
:wub::wub::wub: CUUUUUUUUTE!
I wish I wasn't allergic to cats so I could get one. :(

You have a rollercoaster in your back yard? :wild:

a pleasure... pear?

1670_bubble_pear_full.jpg
:blink:

114119.jpg

:hysterical:

:lmao: we will see a pleasure pear :lmao: (and I will steal Callie) :p :p :p
:cry: What the...

and scream for herstory? :angel:
AWWWW YAY! Lookin' out for me while I'm away.
vo095l-1.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
EarthSong.gif

bwahahaha, way this is made it looks like he had an explosion on himself
29up1tv.jpg

he nutssparkles

NUTSPARKLE lol another one epic squueeecum word!

Lmao!
it's like he nutsparkles first and then focuses and produces lil sweet nuthearts!
Shamz it's a sappy one!!!! :p:p:p
2428mrn.gif
DEAD
clear-uv-gel-with-glitter-5-ml-01--104-p.jpg

you can peep but no touchy
2eq8ghz.jpg

kt56o.jpg

i spent about an hour trying to pause the youtube vid for screenshots :weeping:

ohhh sexy!
*peeps, and touchys a little :ph34r:*
:better:

:better: I know I know... I see you find it hard to believe :better:
that must be shocking to discover :mello: Stan still thinks I consist only of an ego :mello:

:wild: consist.only.of.ego? :ph34r: i'd hang out with you any day :fear:

MJ%20&%20Tatiana%20Thumbtzen%202_jpg.jpg

mjtatiana.jpg

M: *mumbling up under his breath* Yo T, um how can I tell you this, there is no is way to tell you this, but um YO BREATH STANK... When the last time u took a poo? I think you backed up, cuz it's coming thru yo mouf..
T: *mumbling back* yo mammy's breaf, I brushed my teef, boy I swear when we are finished with this photoshoot I am gonna cuss yo ass out..
M: don't get mad at me cuz yo breaf smell like u got diarrhea stuck in between yo teef. U want the number to my dentist...
T: that's yo top lip u smell
M: Did u let Louie sh*t in your mouf?? You smell like u been cleaning the elephant cage with your tongue.. Handle that..
T: Why I never
M: and you never will with that outhouse taking form in your mouth...

Last edited:
*poofs back* :fear: THANK YOU SHAM FOR RAINBOW SCREAMY CREAM!!!! :huggy:

I love my old lady rose curtains!

:cry: Don't corrupt my poor innocent monkey!

:lol: Lionel is safe, he can always dance on the ceiling where no ones can see him.

:wub::wub::wub: CUUUUUUUUTE!
I wish I wasn't allergic to cats so I could get one. :(

You have a rollercoaster in your back yard? :wild:

:blink:

:cry: What the...

AWWWW YAY! Lookin' out for me while I'm away.
vo095l-1.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
EarthSong.gif

2428mrn.gif
DEAD
clear-uv-gel-with-glitter-5-ml-01--104-p.jpg

*dead* at rainbow screamy creamz! :lmao:
yw :huggy:

*gets tongue sliced off*

:bugeyed

*puts tongue back in mouth*

but no worries, I will get my chance. :ph34r:

2jb2ow9.jpg

Just a little bit, pleeeeaze?:angel: He's too yummy and chocolaty to resist.... :ninja:

lick that
6r7sz8_th.jpg

lol, you toeing the line...i let ya have disney adventure bad tour sc....don't make me show you the latest fashion in concrete shoes

M: *mumbling up under his breath* Yo T, um how can I tell you this, there is no is way to tell you this, but um YO BREATH STANK... When the last time u took a poo? I think you backed up, cuz it's coming thru yo mouf..
T: *mumbling back* yo mammy's breaf, I brushed my teef, boy I swear when we are finished with this photoshoot I am gonna cuss yo ass out..
M: don't get mad at me cuz yo breaf smell like u got diarrhea stuck in between yo teef. U want the number to my dentist...
M: Did u let Louie sh*t in your mouf?? You smell like u been cleaning the elephant cage with your tongue.. Handle that..

Ewwww :puke:

Jageather, you just nasty. :unsure: *heehee*

*mesmerized by golden turtlenecks and chestplates and belts and bracelets and strong jaw lines* :love: so I'ma let that drunken comment slide :lol:

heheh you caught me.. my drunkness at its worst! :cheeky:

:rofl: :rollin: :lmao:

Anytime :hi: will send you those b&w pics tomorrow omg omg omg omg :woohoo: omg!

I hope they weren't too rough on you :huggy:

BAI EVERYONE BAI BAI BAI it's 4am here!

nite Limon! sleep well :D

omfg, where did that come from??? seee?? pleeeeease write a novel
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif
dead2qv0.gif

Back