Appleheads!

you're welcome.. i cant believe i just shared dangerous... with another heiffer.. i must be sick or something.. :mello: j/k glad you can use it hun! :clapping:

Umm one thing..how do i like put it on the page? lol

HELL NOOOOOOOOOO, I hate writing, I don't even like putting together paragraphs for my school work.. Never liked writing essays in school, one or 2 sentences is all I need to tell you about whatever it is i am writing about..
You all write the stories, I just put all the stuff 2gether... lol@you rereading them... glad you liked them... I still got a few more songplays I have to put together... Just trying to get my school work out the way first..

lol damm, your to good to not write for reals! you should look into that as a profession! you are really good... btw hows the Gitm sotry comign along? :lmao:

I think Ashley still doesn't have one and she also said her computer is too slow to win... maybe someone has a siggy for her as well??? :yes:

Orieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy almost birthday to you. happy almost birthday to you... happppppppppppppy birthday to you .. you horny toad hooker we love you! :lol:

awwwwww thanksssssssss

We were lmao with BES rereading some of the in the store stuff again! I promise I will go find more pieces of interviews if that is what they do to you!!!
lol, Limon u just want to see your name next to the words, kielbasa, sex, cucumber, anaconda, etc... rofl

Hello Hookaz, HOz, and Toads/Tadpoles

S'up, Orie? :waving:

Ask Shamz to make you one out of the game. She was a sweetheart and made each one of us (sometimes more than one *cough*). Otherwise if your computer is slow you might never get one in the game guuurrrlll.

I'm so getting on the Mac next time. Although that's already slowed down a bit since I put Sims fucking 3 on it :wtf:

Shamz I might not be online tomorrow... omg omg omg... if I pm you pics I don't want any other hooka having that sig!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: I don't want it to be out there for grabs for their filthy pawwwssss! :cry:

:weeping:

PM me the pics and I'll make it. If you don't get on tomorrow. I won't put it in the siggy game. :yes:

omg omg OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what what WHAT????????????????????

lol, school work/essays and fun fiction is different! u should just try and write some funny shit for fun...totally not a bore like writing about how moby dick influenced culture (i just wanted to write dick , see, legit)

DEAD! :lmao: :hysterical:

HELL NOOOOOOOOOO, I hate writing, I don't even like putting together paragraphs for my school work.. Never liked writing essays in school, one or 2 sentences is all I need to tell you about whatever it is i am writing about..
You all write the stories, I just put all the stuff 2gether... lol@you rereading them... glad you liked them... I still got a few more songplays I have to put together... Just trying to get my school work out the way first..

:lol: I can't believe that! guuuurl you're too good!!!!!! Bes is right about you writing. It's quality!

lol, school work/essays and fun fiction is different! u should just try and write some funny shit for fun...totally not a bore like writing about how moby dick influenced culture (i just wanted to write dick , see, legit)

SECONDING BOTH VOICES OUT HERE STAN. ESPECIALLY MOBY YOU KNOW WHAT.

Omg Limon! *dies* :hysterical:

Couldn't help myself that's all I see there!

JAG made one applehead happy today :)
HappyApple.JPG

rofl .. wtf :lmao:

like i said b4, it's not me writing the stories it's u... u all make it super easy, especially BES threatening everyone who even thinks about putting there hands on BAD Mike, and Limon stays focusing on her and only her, and Jag stays stealing, I think we may need to have her arrested or committed to a mental hospital... I do need to update the HHTs roster

host it on tinypic or photobucket or someplace like that then get the image code and go to your user control panel, edit signature and drop the code in the box.. hope that all makes sense :cheeky:

Thank you!

But i will have to do it when im able to go on my comp, as im on the libabry comp and wont be able to do it.

like i said b4, it's not me writing the stories it's u... u all make it super easy, especially BES threatening everyone who even thinks about putting there hands on BAD Mike, and Limon stays focusing on her and only her, and Jag stays stealing, I think we may need to have her arrested or committed to a mental hospital... I do need to update the HHTs roster

OMG I LOVE HOW YOU DETECTED MY EGOISM STAN!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:shades: yep imma bitch so wut?

stealing what??!!! ohh the gel?? no im just hum.. borrowing it...to keep it warm for later use.. ya thats it :shifty:

OMG I LOVE HOW YOU DETECTED MY EGOISM STAN!
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

:shades: yep imma bitch so wut?

I dont think ur a bitch :hug:

I dont think ur a bitch :hug:

:shades: it's cause you don't know me yet :tease:

and btw THANK FUCK BES stopped rubbing that other one in my face!
Thank you Shamz for making her this one!

and a blonde bitch at that...typical

DEAD @that. But we're all blond high school bitches here, NOOO???? :lmao:

:shades: it's cause you don't know me yet :tease:

and btw THANK FUCK BES stopped rubbing that other one in my face!
Thank you Shamz for making her this one!

what this?? with my name on it?? that i won?? that was mine to begin with??
xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png

xfasmd.png