Appleheads!

:lol: Sumone NEEDS to make a siggy that says "Michael Jackson's nuts sparkle, your argument is invalid" :ninja: :lol:

DID I GET IT?!?!?!?! :dropdead:

I was thinking the same thing :lmao: Or "Michael Jackson pisses sparkles. Your argument is invalid." :lol:

Hello Hookaz, HOz, and Toads/Tadpoles

haaaaaay Orie

257khts.jpg

stannnn.....omg, i just reread some of your scenes, and i just have such an appreciation for you, lmao.....u are soooo frigging spot on :lol: god, do you write for real? PLEASE write a book/movie/tv show so i can watch or read

wait, what's your fave era/short film/performance/whatever? :ph34r:
'

Dang its hard too chose! lol

umm well my fave all time mj video is "rock my world"

Altough my fave era is the dangerous era

3 dangerous

YOURS.

plz :angel:

YOURS.

bad world tour (top one)

YOURS.

whichever dwt jag doesn't want :ninja:

YOURS. (the one I made)

2. BAD world tour

EDIT: and here I meant Sham's

YOURS.

can i claim rtt for serenity? :angel:

HERS.

5. JAM

lol

YOURS.

and scream for herstory? :angel:

HERS.

and botdf for danielle :angel:
HERS.

hwt :ninja: for clara :ninja:

CLARAS.

But I mean, I really loved that effect you did on Scream Shamz!
Black n White in the back, rainbow nicely fitting in in the front.
*there are some smooth criminal black and white photos available* hint hint hint :hi:

You can grab it tomorrow in the next grab a siggy game :fear:
Just PM me the pics :cheeky:

shamz, i am BURSTING with excitement over my EPIC new siggy
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg
2w49zpg.jpg

is it cool???

*cough* depends on your personal preference. I'm done with it if you want it now. and I could do it over if you'd like. want me to post it? (has your name on it)

Lmao!
it's like he nutsparkles first and then focuses and produces lil sweet nuthearts!
Shamz it's a sappy one!!!! :p:p:p

29up1tv.jpg

DEAD! :lmao:

look at poor Jesss! She still doesn't have her own siggy.... Maybe someone wants to give her one...? (I have only one myself...)

I would say it all depends on pics... cuz I love mine old, I like Jag's old, I remember you having black and white scream one long time ago and this was very stylish I was dead looking @ it (really, do you still have it????????) and your dangerous one is great. I think I like those more contrasted if I can say so... :yes:

You're absolutely right. So I'm gonna do a mix of em tomorrow. :wild:

Orieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy almost birthday to you. happy almost birthday to you... happppppppppppppy birthday to you .. you horny toad hooker we love you! :lol:

'

Dang its hard too chose! lol

umm well my fave all time mj video is "rock my world"

Altough my fave era is the dangerous era

then you can have the one i just won.. i dotn need 2 siggys :)

*cough* depends on your personal preference. I'm done with it if you want it now. and I could do it over if you'd like. want me to post it? (has your name on it)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

give it to me baby!!

stannnn.....omg, i just reread some of your scenes, and i just have such an appreciation for you, lmao.....u are soooo frigging spot on :lol: god, do you write for real? PLEASE write a book/movie/tv show so i can watch or read

HELL NOOOOOOOOOO, I hate writing, I don't even like putting together paragraphs for my school work.. Never liked writing essays in school, one or 2 sentences is all I need to tell you about whatever it is i am writing about..
You all write the stories, I just put all the stuff 2gether... lol@you rereading them... glad you liked them... I still got a few more songplays I have to put together... Just trying to get my school work out the way first..

HELL NOOOOOOOOOO, I hate writing, I don't even like putting together paragraphs for my school work.. Never liked writing essays in school, one or 2 sentences is all I need to tell you about whatever it is i am writing about..
You all write the stories, I just put all the stuff 2gether... lol@you rereading them... glad you liked them... I still got a few more songplays I have to put together... Just trying to get my school work out the way first..

:lol: I can't believe that! guuuurl you're too good!!!!!! Bes is right about you writing. It's quality!

lol, school work/essays and fun fiction is different! u should just try and write some funny shit for fun...totally not a bore like writing about how moby dick influenced culture (i just wanted to write dick , see, legit)

Back