Appleheads!

but seriously Sham you asked which are berret old or new, right? Ofcourse my siggy is the most beautiful :heart: :censored: :heart: :in_love: :censored: one, but I like the way you did Adore's one. Colors and light effects, everthing about this one :clapping: also I find dangerous tour very interesting, different from others :yes:

So the new ones?

Might have another grab a siggy game tomorrow :ph34r:

Tom, Jag loves you in a purple shirt!!!! Get it on now!!!! :lmao:

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :tease:i meant Mikka, its like purple/blue cause of the lighting

its this pic!

11483.jpg

Im off now guys, ill check up on who got what cuz right now they all went too fast for me to keep track. Im gonna make some much better ones tomorrow ;)

Man ya'll post quick, i can never keep up!
look at poor Jesss! She still doesn't have her own siggy.... Maybe someone wants to give her one...? (I have only one myself...)

So the new ones?

Might have another grab a siggy game tomorrow :ph34r:
I would say it all depends on pics... cuz I love mine old, I like Jag's old, I remember you having black and white scream one long time ago and this was very stylish I was dead looking @ it (really, do you still have it????????) and your dangerous one is great. I think I like those more contrasted if I can say so... :yes:

look at poor Jesss! She still doesn't have her own siggy.... Maybe someone wants to give her one...? (I have only one myself...)

I would say it all depends on pics... cuz I love mine old, I like Jag's old, I remember you having black and white scream one long time ago and this was very stylish I was dead looking @ it (really) and your dangerous one is great. I think I like those more contrasted if I can say so... :yes:

id be willing to let jess have the dangerous one i just won if she wants it.. cause i just dont know if i can part with my gitm one... :lol:

Back