Appleheads!

Thats not good LYMMJ!!! :(

Bless you BND!!! :)

Oh and apples i think i may have made my msn work!! I may be wrong if you wanna add me its danielle_sarah@hotmail.com

added you sweetieee :huggy:

I'm coming home today :D

I've missed appleheads WAY too much! :hug:

wooooo wB party time :party:

lmao.....i totally would act a fool if I got up there doing dirty diana
GIRLS%20GONE%20WILD.jpg

ohh my! :lmao:

ok wtf my multiquote thing is borked! ohh wells :hysterical:

:party: :party: :party: heyyyyyyyy apples!

Oreoooooooooooo! :waving:
Limonadeee! :ph34r:

:ninja: Shammooonaaaadeeeee :ninja: sent you pm!

how you feelign today? :cheers:
ohh noooooo send the BF away. come play with the apple girls! and HAI!! :cheeky:

I've been sending him away all the time! :giggle: I opened a computer today and he looked at me like a sad puppy and said "are you going into the Michael Jackson world again?" so I said "no, just to appleheads!" and he looked even sadder and said "but I made you coffee...." so I had to give up :p
I'm a coffee lover!!!
But now he busied his ass somewhere so I sneaked in!!!! :ninja:

Hi all that have just come in :)

Hi Sis you having a nice day?? :)

Having a nice day yes! :yes:

of course i am hehe
:popcorn:

Hum food.... *thinks PARIS*
fromage1.jpg

fromage? yum yum!
Welcome :agree:

:ninja: Shammooonaaaadeeeee :ninja: sent you pm!

I've been sending him away all the time! :giggle: I opened a computer today and he looked at me like a sad puppy and said "are you going into the Michael Jackson world again?" so I said "no, just to appleheads!" and he looked even sadder and said "but I made you coffee...." so I had to give up :p But now he busied his ass somewhere so I sneaked in!!!! :ninja:

Having a nice day yes! :yes:

Hum food.... *thinks PARIS*
fromage1.jpg

fromage? yum yum!
Welcome :agree:

awwwww well if hes giving these eyes..
421990057_159d0760d9.jpg

i can understand!! he misses you!! :cheeky:

awwwww well if hes giving these eyes..
421990057_159d0760d9.jpg

i can understand!! he misses you!! :cheeky:

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAG!!! omg!!!! if my boyfriend had eyes like this I would just RUUUUNNNNNN AWWWWAAAYYYYYY!!!! I am laughing out LOOUUUUDDDDDDDDD NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :hysterical:!!!!!!

I never show him appleheads :ninja: too many confessions I made :ninja: but I have to show him THIS ONE!!!!

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JAG!!! omg!!!! if my boyfriend had eyes like this I would just RUUUUNNNNNN AWWWWAAAYYYYYY!!!! I am laughing out LOOUUUUDDDDDDDDD NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!! :hysterical:!!!!!!

I never show him appleheads :ninja: too many confessions I made :ninja: but I have to show him THIS ONE!!!!

heheheh :waving: hiyyyyyyaaa Limonys' boyfriend! thanks for letting her hang with us so much we all :heart: her very much!

limon u got a man?? a boo? a snook'ums?? say whatttttttt

I gottt a boooo :ninja: boo is Canadian :ninja: boo lived for 2 years of our relationship on the other fucking side of the fucking pond as I refer to the Atlantic piece of crap since then :ninja: but now boo lives with me :ninja: and boo has long curly black hair :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: !!!!!
and I NEVER SHOW HIM YOUR SCENARIOS!!!!! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Back