Appleheads!

where is the luv for Afro Mike. all these jheri curl and Str8 wig were Mikes floating around but the Afro and mini curl Mike gets no luv.... Fine... That's ok, that's why the Jheri curl juice from the long curls are gonna mess up ya pillowcases... and his long hair wigs gonna burn up your curling irons...

where is the luv for Afro Mike. all these jheri curl and Str8 wig were Mikes floating around but the Afro and mini curl Mike gets no luv.... Fine... That's ok, that's why the Jheri curl juice from the long curls are gonna mess up ya pillowcases... and his long hair wigs gonna burn up your curling irons...

just wait until the sig game... :ninja:

can i just say that i am so gonna start getting drunk in about an hour... i am channeling my inner "Serenity" rofllllllll......

then going out to Benihana's later on for some japanese food and sake...

dead2qv0.gif
at "Inner Serenity" :lmao:

lmao i'm on #4 now but I gotta eat dinner first :ninja:

I have four more to do :fear:

lmao@Sham's words that are under her siggy... let them heffas, hookaz, and HOz know

you know it :punk:

dead2qv0.gif
:lmao:

Omg! Orie :lol: You'll have some Afro Mike to grab in the siggy game.

just wait until the sig game... :ninja:

i'm just saying... but um let me go ahead and give my warning and a lil guilt trip

*clearing throat*
JUST IN CASE I AM NOT ONLINE DURING THE SIGGY GAME, I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT IT'S MY B-DAY WKEND AND THAT ALL AFRO/MINI CURL SIGGYS SHOULD BE MINE.. IF YOU HAVE A HEART YOU WILL GIVE THEM ALL TO ME...
puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

Now for you HOOKAZ that don't, well I will be back on here and will be bringing da pain... Got my murder bag all ready for you.. So go ahead and get ya shit in order, don't want ya leaving this earth without saying your goodbyes...
angry_woman.jpg

*sidenote* I swear black ppl don't get no love when it comes to google images... You pinktoes have all the funny images... but when I was looking up make-shift boats for Limon and the rest of you to come across the pond in, well hell google had 4302898385 pics of Haitians in a damn raggedy ass boat... lol

i'm just saying... but um let me go ahead and give my warning and a lil guilt trip

*clearing throat*
JUST IN CASE I AM NOT ONLINE DURING THE SIGGY GAME, I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT IT'S MY B-DAY WKEND AND THAT ALL AFRO/MINI CURL SIGGYS SHOULD BE MINE.. IF YOU HAVE A HEART YOU WILL GIVE THEM ALL TO ME...
puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

Now for you HOOKAZ that don't, well I will be back on here and will be bringing da pain... Got my murder bag all ready for you.. So go ahead and get ya shit in order, don't want ya leaving this earth without saying your goodbyes...
angry_woman.jpg

*sidenote* I swear black ppl don't get no love when it comes to google images... You pinktoes have all the funny images... but when I was looking up make-shift boats for Limon and the rest of you to come across the pond in, well hell google had 4302898385 pics of Haitians in a damn raggedy ass boat... lol

i already told them i'll try to get one fro one for you if im able to :lol:

WTF pinktoes!! WTF!!!! :lmao:

pinktoes is my nickname for Caucasians... i don't mean anything bad by it.. but u guys do have pinktoes, uless they all bruised up and u got corns or yellow toenails

Okay guys, it's time to play grab the siggy! You know the rules.

You can claim as much siggies as you like, but do not claim more than one in the same post. And do not edit either ya smart asses!

Yes, you can claim siggies for someone else, but once again, do not claim it in the same post as another siggy.

In this game, there are matching avi's, you have to claim the avi's seperately (this makes for more fighting and drama :naughty:)

I'm gonna post the siggies soon. Get ready.

No offence taken, Orie, I think it's very funny :D Pinktoes! Luv it! :lol:
You can call me anything... well, almost. :D
Ewww yellow toenails! No way! My feet and toes and toenails are pretty! ... Pretty in pink! :D And ok 2 of them are permanently a lil twisted coz I've hurt them, but still. :p
Toe rant is over now. :mello:

Siggies:

1. Victory Tour
fc8yo3.jpg

2. Stranger In Moscow
wlbodu.jpg

3. Remember The Time
11jn5dx.jpg

4. In The Closet
2eedflk.jpg

5. Dangerous
2djxp3m.jpg

6. Bad World Tour Mix
2zhh91s.jpg

7. Bad World Tour Beat It Plain
s1rtwn.jpg

8. Bad World Tour Smooth Criminal
b536up.jpg

9. 1995 MTV VMA's (WATCH YOSELVES BITCHES)
2ylw6sp.jpg

10. 30th Anniversary
2e64xed.jpg

11. Jesse Jackson 66th Birthday (Again, WATCH YOSELVES)
317dx1z.jpg

12. Crying Whales
jju4gi.jpg

13. Bad World Tour Beat It Sprakly
2vlllvn.jpg

14. Bad World Tour
2imbcbt.jpg

15. 2006 WMA's
2cofv5v.jpg

Adore:

16. Captain EO
2qwfs3t.jpg

17. Afro Mikka
xbbcs4.jpg

18. Victory Tour 2
ziq9lf.jpg

19. Afro Mikka 2
dmqk44.jpg

20. Afro Mikka 3
v75lxl.jpg

(water marks will be removed after you claim em)

Tom:

21. Dangerous 2
2hi5sab.jpg

22. Baby Daddy
2z7hnas.jpg

DECIDED I WOULD DO THE AVI GRAB SEPERATELY!

GO!

Back