Appleheads!

Mr.hammer_man.jpg

I wrote this plea earlier@HB

where is the luv for Afro Mike. all these jheri curl and Str8 wig were Mikes floating around but the Afro and mini curl Mike gets no luv.... Fine... That's ok, that's why the Jheri curl juice from the long curls are gonna mess up ya pillowcases... and his long hair wigs gonna burn up your curling irons...

i'm just saying... but um let me go ahead and give my warning and a lil guilt trip

*clearing throat*
JUST IN CASE I AM NOT ONLINE DURING THE SIGGY GAME, I JUST WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT IT'S MY B-DAY WKEND AND THAT ALL AFRO/MINI CURL SIGGYS SHOULD BE MINE.. IF YOU HAVE A HEART YOU WILL GIVE THEM ALL TO ME...
puppy-dog-eyes.jpg

Now for you HOOKAZ that don't, well I will be back on here and will be bringing da pain... Got my murder bag all ready for you.. So go ahead and get ya shit in order, don't want ya leaving this earth without saying your goodbyes...
angry_woman.jpg

*sidenote* I swear black ppl don't get no love when it comes to google images... You pinktoes have all the funny images... but when I was looking up make-shift boats for Limon and the rest of you to come across the pond in, well hell google had 4302898385 pics of Haitians in a damn raggedy ass boat... lol

Back