Appleheads!

Ima give you a pass and let you have Carol Ann Perf today.. :D
I'm feeling benevolent. :timer: This will be a limited time offer.

HMPH I thought you only have him as perfBF at Thriller era!!
Thank you, still. I won't return him, everrr :evil:

haha

what did i do,

or is this an other rach :ninja: lol

Becoz its your siggy silly! :lol:

Its not just the newbies i cam in hear if you remember once feeling like crap and i got told the exact same!!!!!

Dont be doing the whole michael would be damn proud cause that does not work with me! Just because i am a michael fan does not mean i cant have an opinion!

:) Danielle is right. It's not just on newbies and scuse me, it was maybe impulsive but I didn't see yelling.
*still cracking up on sex at the funeral / dying at the wedding stuff*

vincentdrinkingcoke.jpg

:lol:

I remember what happened when you came in here.
No one was that rude.
Sure, Sugar should have taken it to the right section, but that is no reason to be rude.
I understand you have an opinion. Their like assholes, everyone's got one. :lmao:
This is a Michael board. We should love and respect that. We should respect each other and our feelings.
Let's just chill.
Here:
2yv1h77.jpg

Curl up with him, be happy :D ily.

Gurl you just keep greasing him up good or that rope gonna chafe. His EXPRESSION! Bwahhhh ha ha ha!

I miss u posting.. not just cause you ROCK!!!

But because of that damn avi...

008.jpg

My eyeliner is NEVER that perfect!

OMG!!! WTF is going ON in this pic. It's almost sexy cause he's shirtless but he's so young I'm not sure I should be turned on.. THEN he's staring into the light like he's Carol Ann or something. I'm not sure what I should do! :lmao:

ou9m9v.jpg

Giirrl he is 23 in this pic much past legal!!!
drooling.gif

I have only gotten called out once.
It had nothing to do with this thread.
I have Posted much much worse things in the passed.
Yes, I would laugh.
We started out being kind and loving.
Now we yell at a newbie?
Michael would be so damn proud. :rolleyes:

Omg wth has been going on in short time ive been gone? :mello:

I miss u posting.. not just cause you ROCK!!!

But because of that damn avi...

008.jpg

My eyeliner is NEVER that perfect!

The epic bronzed eye! I get turned on by my avi too - I need it printed on the inside of my eyelids. GURL!!!!! Get your behind upstairs!

Yes, I am outspoken.
As you can see, I look at this different and have no problem calling ya'll out on it.

I love and respect you guys enough to tell you if I think the shit is getting a bit deep.
I do agree, showing up to PETA with a roasted pig, fur coast, and leather is tacky and wrong.
Some people don't get that. We have to remember, we weren't all wired the same way.
Now STFU and hand me some baby daddy cause I need ta party!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2hdp1j5.jpg

I'm so sorry sweetheart, were you talking? Could you repeat? I was thinkin about yummy those lips were while you were bittin them..........:evil:

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

No! Really!

I LOL'ed!!!

How about this?

010.jpg

Better? He even bought presents for you. :D:D

:bugeyed bitch don't be HANDING out my man.....do i just HAND out perf??? *taking off earrings* :chichi: this hoe has LOST her mind. i SHARED some with laura just now, but your bitch ass can't just be over here giving him out like allowance :ranting

The epic bronzed eye! I get turned on by my avi too - I need it printed on the inside of my eyelids. GURL!!!!! Get your behind upstairs!

If I got that pic tattooed on the inside of my eyelids I'd be bumping into light poles and getting hit by buses in the streets of NYC cause my eyes would be closed ALL THE TIME. Would make for some epic wet dreams tho. :ph34r:

If I got that pic tattooed on the inside of my eyelids I'd be bumping into light poles and getting hit by buses in the streets of NYC cause my eyes would be closed ALL THE TIME. Would make for some epic wet dreams tho. :ph34r:

:hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I won't get my beauty sleep and remain ugly sleepless!!!
stop being hilarious and then I would be able to leave!

I will take your Mike avec presents thanks HB and raise you one snarl.

11rpuacjpg.gif

Damn that's some sexy shit. I wanna rip that blue shirt right off. No wonder Tatiana lost her damn mind!

:bugeyed bitch don't be HANDING out my man.....do i just HAND out perf??? *taking off earrings* :chichi: this hoe has LOST her mind. i SHARED some with laura just now, but your bitch ass can't just be over here giving him out like allowance :ranting

No no!!! I'm sorry! Please don't just be handing out my BF!!! No no!!! I thought it was okay. Laura's cool, you can share!

i don't show up to a PETA pot luck with a whole roasted pig, fur coat, and leather outfit then wonder why i'm not miss popular, so they shouldn't show up to what is CLEARLY posted as a party thread with bs.

BES YOU KILL ME WITH THESE ANALOGIES! :clapping:

:hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I won't get my beauty sleep and remain ugly sleepless!!!
stop being hilarious and then I would be able to leave!

hee hee! Sorry sweets! I can't control it! The music compels me!

596.jpg

Back