Appleheads!

Umm guys is it just me or does that pic of mj in that outfit..remind ya of the ninja turtles??? :blink:

how is my sis today?

God I am tired! we had an early flight and of course we went to sleep late (2am) and woke up early (5am) so I slept like 3 hours and then went to middle of nowhere airport (cheap airlines) and stood in 5 fucking queues! I am dying at work now but it was worth it :D

Im ok thanks honey!! Am so pleased you had a lovely time! You deserve a break :)

I have no specific association. I am like was he trying to put on EVERYTHING HE FOUND LYING AROUND???:blink: :blink: :blink:
including a roof of some lego temple or summit???

It's the holiday armadillo!! I'm still cracking up over that! :lol:

Maybe he was getting ready for a looooong game of strip poker? :wild:

Just letting...whoever is lurking now...:unsure: I won't be up with my Apples till Tuesday! I'm going to Toronto with my mom to see MIKA! :girl_happy:
gif.gif

WEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited! :heart:

Yay lucky you! :dance: Have fun!!

taaaaadaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!1

applehead in mexico! :D

i was literally counting the hours till i could come on here! yes, while im on my vacation in paradise im still thinkin of you guys ;)

it's beautiful here. shamz i dont know how you could live in this heat its unbearably hot 24 hours a day!

tomorrow i'll post some pics here for you all to see ;)

have fun appleheads. i miss you all :hug:

cya

I am not sure what this thread is about , but it might hide what i NEED to vent...........has anyone been on a certain ladies fb page today and seen a picture she might of posted?

I am not sure what this thread is about , but it might hide what i NEED to vent...........has anyone been on a certain ladies fb page today and seen a picture she might of posted?

I will just say this... We've seen the pics. We KNOW. But if that's something you want to discuss this isn't really the place to do it. There are plenty of threads that DO discuss the pic and I am sure they would be happy to have you there.

That being said if you did read a bit of this thread you'll see that although we are sad just like everyone else is, this is a thread that attempts to celebrate Michael in all his epic grandness, and not to bring everyone down with pictures of how thin he was or some random ugliness from Karen Faye. There are other threads for that.

If you'd like to hang out in the thread and have a good time with us you are more than welcome (and I'm guessing that that won't be happening judging from the other ppl who've commented on your post), but other than that... we like to keep things ALL SMILES in here! :D:D:D:D:D

Like this:

happy2.jpg

Sugarbunny - I'm sorry you got attacked, or felt like it. But there's an understandable reason for why it happened. This thread is truly like a home or cheering-up-place to us, hence the strong reaction. This is NOT the place to vent out, support threads are for that. This IS the place to be goofy and uplifting, drool over Mike and celebrate his hotness. ;) We want to keep it that way. No way you have to know any of us beforehand if you wanna join this thread! I didnt know anybody, I was even newbie at MJJC when I found this thread! All we ask is for you to get to know what this thread is about and then respect the spirit of the thread when posting. If you wanna join us in the crazyness, you are welcome! :)

persecution complex....SEXXXXAY :doh: if i were ATTACKING you, you'd know it. just not sugarcoating, had u actually read any of the thread, GASP, you'd know thats how i am...what did orie say (another applehead you wouldn't know because you can't be bothered) "bes, the girl who tells it like it is and says what we are all thinking"

anyway, here's some gifts for my babydolls :D

lims, i'm so happy that you are back safe and sound..well, not happy you are back cuz it'd be better if you were still having epic fun in paris, no? but it's good to have you around my love :D

some gold pants SC just cuz then you get thighs AND epic peen AND sc top half of outfit ;)
017.jpg

015.jpg

hb, some perf perf perf perf boyfriend.... i'll give him back after shagging him all weekend....i just had to, he was too epic in those videos we watched :D
008.jpg

004.jpg

this just has to make another appearance :stretcher
Michael-Jackson-Fedora.jpg

calla:
055.jpg

look at these lips girl!!!! looooook at em!!!
031.jpg

comic relief for a moment, what the HELL is up with the clown shoes/bowling shoes made into boots??? :toofunny:
potm_035.jpg

and now for some epic eye candy for myself, you whores keep ya fingers off
uhvdjvc.jpg

mj18.gif
feelhisdisease.gif

michaeljackson.jpg

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: that is a beautiful collection BES! And yes I was hoping my ass would be still in Epic Paris, but here I am again, back to appleheading & addiciton. Maybe we should repost Stanie's family description for people that come in?

Sugarbunny, we actually use a lot of interesting instruments for attacking and killing :lmao:
like: trucks, scissors, freezers, axes! Whatever comes to mind!

Hayyy MJRMW!! :waving: What was the shorter/simpler name we can call you! :lol:
I LOOOOVVVVE your new siggy! :wub: :heart:

:clapping::clapping:

Why are you still lurking then????

Oh and the apple heads not michael fans :hysterical::hysterical: Ok ha ha Yeah we hate Michael hence the 2000+ plus pages off talking about him!!!

ilymost danielle! :lmao: makes sense right? clearly we aren't real fans, just spent the last 2000+ pages blabbing about how utterly EPIC he is. I just don't get it, i would expect to get run off if i went in the support forum where they are crying and hurting (understandably) and just started with a kanye: right, i know you hurting and i'mma let you finish, but here's some sexy crotch pictures to belittle your pain.

i dont go in a support thread shitting on their cheerios, so i dont know WHY its all of a sudden a big OH NO YOU DIDN'T if i say don't come in a party thread with bs. is it not the same thing?

myas, since when are you miss nicey pants?? :lmao: are u the real myas? have you been body snatched?

here's some pressies for you danielle:
113.jpg

look at him looking like a super hero!!
070.jpg

HB, i found new perf bf pics, i had to post so we can drool over them...i mean so you can drool over them
002.jpg

010.jpg

lmao @ la toya with that fool ass wonder woman get up...the headband?? the BELT?? :lmao: good look

It was rather harsh, I will admit. I tried to keep it light and fluffy. But you can't tell Bes anything.

I think she needs a spanking. :D

011.jpg

MYAS I see it differently! I pmd Sugarbunny trying to explain in a civilized way... Maybe we just lost a bit of patience, so I made an effort *hope so*
and at the same time BES is cracking me up with her examples, like chamone, she is right.
We don't try to go to support forum bringing appleheading there. It just wouldn't fit would it?

:lmao: at the very idea.......:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
"here is some epic sexyness" ... gosh that would be brutal!!

Hayyy MJRMW!! :waving: What was the shorter/simpler name we can call you! :lol:
I LOOOOVVVVE your new siggy! :wub: :heart:

hey Clara :) :waving: and i duno please shed some like on the subject :D lol
and thanks, i love yours too, i do like him in that blue shirt :p xx

008.jpg

Mine! :heart:

004.jpg

Mine. :heart: :heart:

002.jpg

Jherri curls in FULL EFFECT! :lmao:

010.jpg

Squeeeee!!! :love: