Appleheads!

I felt like a lost sheep for the past like three hours
fire.gif

guize I converted my 11 yr old brother into a Mikka fan today :ninja:
He is an Elvis stan usually (don't worry, I will exorcise the demon), but he said to me 'when Elvis got old, he stopped doing fast and slow songs like he did when he was younger, but Michael never lost his energy and all his songs were good until the end' and I could've hugged the shit out of him for seeing the light but I didn't want to get gross little 11 yr old boy germs on me.
His new favourite album is Bad and his top 3 favourite MJ songs are MITM, DSTYGE and TDCAU :ninja: he is gonna be getting so much MJ shit for christmas this year (and I better be too cause some bitches will be paying if not since everyone ignored me the last 10 goddamn christmasses where I asked for MJ stuff and got NOTHING - BASTARDS). I don't even know what to get him first. :ninja: I will make a blacklist of stuff for my mum to not buy, because she is useless. Unmasked can go on the list first... *writes down* :fear:

He is an Elvis stan usually (don't worry, I will exorcise the demon), but he said to me 'when Elvis got old, he stopped doing fast and slow songs like he did when he was younger, but Michael never lost his energy and all his songs were good until the end' and I could've hugged the shit out of him for seeing the light but I didn't want to get gross little 11 yr old boy germs on me.
His new favourite album is Bad and his top 3 favourite MJ songs are MITM, DSTYGE and TDCAU :ninja: he is gonna be getting so much MJ shit for christmas this year (and I better be too cause some bitches will be paying if not since everyone ignored me the last 10 goddamn christmasses where I asked for MJ stuff and got NOTHING - BASTARDS). I don't even know what to get him first. :ninja: I will make a blacklist of stuff for my mum to not buy, because she is useless. Unmasked can go on the list first... *writes down* :fear:

:cheers::cheers::cheers: thats awesome!!!! :dancin:

Awwwwwwwwwww! Did that to my 9 year old sister too :evil:

No peanut butter!!

No peanut butter? :fear:

YEEESSSSS BBRING MOAR INTO THE FOLD!!!!! :lol:
thats really good though, i wish i could get my cousins to see the light... they arent around enough for me to really infiltrate their brain

Baby Daddy? Who?
hrwute.gif

Kicks stands outta the way and starts to rip and tear buckles and shirts off his fan ass.

Right every time you go psycho on me for looking at licking or touching baby daddy mike i am gonna re quote this message!! Poor Michael being pushed away like that!! Its okay mike i would NEVER do that!!!!!!!!!! :no::no::bugeyed

just here for a second telling nighty night to all I :give_heart: in here! going to sleep with my head on my pillow watching live in Brunei and being all the time distracted by golden divinity rhythmically bouncing on the screen :in_love: he is fine, he is sooooo fine there :in_love:

special :huggy: to my sis :D

see you later appleheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hi:

just here for a second telling nighty night to all I :give_heart: in here! going to sleep with my head on my pillow watching live in Brunei and being all the time distracted by golden divinity rhythmically bouncing on the screen :in_love: he is fine, he is sooooo fine there :in_love:

:hug: girl! that party wear you out? :naughty:

that's such a good way to fall asleep!!! :ninja: cya later callie!

Callie :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: Now cause you are leaving i am :(:(:(

:hug: girl! that party wear you out? :naughty:

that's such a good way to fall asleep!!! :ninja: cya later callie!
see you hun!! :lol: :bye: :hi:

Callie :wild::wild::wild::wild::wild: Now cause you are leaving i am :(:(:(
don't be :( lil one. I am going with Mike now, but I will be back. I promise :huggy:
I am leaving you in good hands by now
Michael+Jackson+Announces+Plans+Summer+Residency+RchCdlY_nkll.jpg

check your reps ;) :heart:

see you hun!! :lol: :bye: :hi:

don't be :( lil one. I am going with Mike now, but I will be back. I promise :huggy:
I am leaving you in good hands by now
Michael+Jackson+Announces+Plans+Summer+Residency+RchCdlY_nkll.jpg

check your reps ;) :heart:

Oh very good hands!! :wub::wub::wub: I am still sad you are leaving but am feelin betta about the whole situation now i have Michael to hold me tight!!!! :D Speak to you soon sis!!!!!!! ILY xxxxx

Oh and JAG what the hell you trying to do to me??????? Ha ha! If i am not in hear its because i am staring at my visitors wall while remembering how to breath ha ha!!!!!! ILY :cheeky:

Callie have just looked at my reps OMFG I am laughing so hard i nearlly peed ha ha!!!! xxxxx

I AM BACK! I loved Paris... I am soooo going back there.....

I see no one tried claiming my smoothygoodness when I was away. good apples, for once.

:ninja: in memory of my uncorrupted 5 year old self who was obsessed with Earth Song, I claim Crying Whales Mikka thank you bye :angel:

001.jpg

*takes*​

In my book approved. Short hair no no :p:p:p

It's a psychologist manatee. :nerd:

I finally have an official place in the Apples. :cry:
*hugs Scream Mikka and sobs in joy*
042.jpg

....*grabs vinyl covered ass and ruins the sentimental mood* :fear:
*grabs some Janet as well* :shifty:

NOW NOW let's not get angry, there's enough of me to go around! :lol:
urlimg800e786952a390f53e6dedcc5.jpg

This does fit ;) YAY FOR THE NEW HERSTORYSCREAM match!
and you guurrll you just CRACK ME UP with the crying elephants and whales with therapeutic lines!!! :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

*Takes care of Crunchy till Herstory's back*
well hellou mister crunchy how are we today? BURNT again?

SQUIERREL-1.jpg

Ok, I might end up getting killed :fear:, but I here and now claim:

THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL VID MIKE

For the reasons I told above. Thank you. Btw, who desides on these? :D

:nono: come on people, are we suddenly having amnesia???? must i murder someone to remind everyone of the way things are/have been/have to be? :nono:

herstory you know better, CT is the ultimate, but that is not all that is under my domain. least we forget speed demon? bad?? dirty diana??? 86-91 86-91 86-91 86-91 86-91 86-91 86-91

now clara, the ONLY reason I shall not massacre you to prove a point is that about 1500 pages ago, i said you could have that siggy because you felt left out. i don't go back on my word...sometimes......but be warned, don't get too comfortable and lax with things :assassin:

i'm in a good mood, so no deaths today, because I've been squeeeeeeeeeee'ing over perf bf (don't tell hb, shhhhhhhh)

look at this vid and tell me he isn't perfect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cG68uUMwWU sigh sigh sigh..i :heart: him...frigging gorgeous perfect sweetie

I knew this can end up badly :weeping: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:
I hope for no massacres on appleheads :weeping:

5-3.jpg

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA CALLA wtf is that????
*did he try to get a role in a costume alien movie*????

Last edited:
Hi Sis pleased you had a wonderful time!! WB :)

how is my sis today?

God I am tired! we had an early flight and of course we went to sleep late (2am) and woke up early (5am) so I slept like 3 hours and then went to middle of nowhere airport (cheap airlines) and stood in 5 fucking queues! I am dying at work now but it was worth it :D

Back