Appleheads!

haha, am confused about my name haha and what your going to call me.
sorry am just slow ill realise what you mean tomorrow

i blame the fizzy cola bottles my sister has just given me

hi Lim :D xx

Ash, should I change the crude words and add my half of Sham's story to part 13? Make it longer of course though. :lmao: No peanut butter swear. :lmao:
Candy, I wouldn't be laughin' that shit is just wrong.
I had to beg Gary to let me off the hook, it was 2 days late!!

OMG!!! WTF is going ON in this pic. It's almost sexy cause he's shirtless but he's so young I'm not sure I should be turned on.. THEN he's staring into the light like he's Carol Ann or something. I'm not sure what I should do! :lmao:

ou9m9v.jpg

anyway, here's some gifts for my babydolls :D
lims, i'm so happy that you are back safe and sound..well, not happy you are back cuz it'd be better if you were still having epic fun in paris, no? but it's good to have you around my love :D

some gold pants SC just cuz then you get thighs AND epic peen AND sc top half of outfit ;)
017.jpg

015.jpg

OKAAAAYYYY ENUFFF OF ALL THAT
I take what's mine and say thank you very much :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :bounce:

and about mod queue :lol:

Rach :D I remember that cause I could never remember the long one! :D

Yea I always have to say or spell it in my head :D RACH it is!

It was rather harsh, I will admit. I tried to keep it light and fluffy. But you can't tell Bes anything.

I think she needs a spanking. :D

011.jpg

YESSS I agree!! :D

hey Clara :) :waving: and i duno please shed some like on the subject :D lol
and thanks, i love yours too, i do like him in that blue shirt :p xx

Careful there!!!

....just kidding ;)

OMG!!! WTF is going ON in this pic. It's almost sexy cause he's shirtless but he's so young I'm not sure I should be turned on.. THEN he's staring into the light like he's Carol Ann or something. I'm not sure what I should do! :lmao:

ou9m9v.jpg

that ass is LEGAL, so that's all that matters...well even that don't really matter to me, cuz he was looking mighty right in that video u showed me....:ninja: but um...yeah, he's legal here so all good :D

HBHMJJwat makes it even better he has a rope round his neck
this picture sends off so many "virbes" lol

it's PERFECT SQUUUEEECCUCUUUMMM that's what it is and we haven't recognized it!!! it's both sweet and dangerous!

and :lol: I haven't seen anyone using the full hbhmjj in ages sweet :D maybe I will switch my lazy ass to this from HB my love :heart:

... nah. I like HB my love :heart: better :p:p:p

ou9m9v.jpg

ALMOST sexy?!? Are you CRAZY gurrrl? *confuzzled* :bugeyed

Nah, he's not too young! Like on his twenties or sth ;)

I'll take him and snuggle (and more *cough*) while you guys wonder what to do, dont worry!! *RUNS AWAY WITH SHIRTLESS MIKE* :evil:

here's some pressies for you danielle:
113.jpg

look at him looking like a super hero!!

Bes he is coming to rescue me!!!!

Go ahead and laugh.
I'll be laughin if this gets locked for rudeness.

Are you kidding me???? I fear every night this thread is gonna get closed because off some off the things you say!!!! Oh and i am pleased you will be laughing thats nice to know!

Lmao, least i made someone :lol: haha
i must sound bloody terrible god haha.
am not that bad i swear :cool:

*hands fizzy cola bottle over*
fizzy_gummicolabottles2.jpg

*DRINKS THE WHOLE THING*
I inhale cola :) I accept cola in every possible version. I would take it to the island with me. Thank you very very much I slept 3 hours you are saving my day :D:D:D

persecution complex....SEXXXXAY :doh: if i were ATTACKING you, you'd know it. just not sugarcoating, had u actually read any of the thread, GASP, you'd know thats how i am...what did orie say (another applehead you wouldn't know because you can't be bothered) "bes, the girl who tells it like it is and says what we are all thinking"

anyway, here's some gifts for my babydolls :D

lims, i'm so happy that you are back safe and sound..well, not happy you are back cuz it'd be better if you were still having epic fun in paris, no? but it's good to have you around my love :D

some gold pants SC just cuz then you get thighs AND epic peen AND sc top half of outfit ;)
017.jpg

015.jpg

hb, some perf perf perf perf boyfriend.... i'll give him back after shagging him all weekend....i just had to, he was too epic in those videos we watched :D
008.jpg

004.jpg

this just has to make another appearance :stretcher
Michael-Jackson-Fedora.jpg

calla:
055.jpg

look at these lips girl!!!! looooook at em!!!
031.jpg

comic relief for a moment, what the HELL is up with the clown shoes/bowling shoes made into boots??? :toofunny:
potm_035.jpg

and now for some epic eye candy for myself, you whores keep ya fingers off
uhvdjvc.jpg

mj18.gif
feelhisdisease.gif

michaeljackson.jpg

So much hotness in one post *DEAD* :dropdead:

Ash, should I change the crude words and add my half of Sham's story to part 13? Make it longer of course though. :lmao: No peanut butter swear. :lmao:

Yeah, it couldn't hurt :lol: I'd like to see what it would be like without it :)

I have only gotten called out once.
It had nothing to do with this thread.
I have Posted much much worse things in the passed.
Yes, I would laugh.
We started out being kind and loving.
Now we yell at a newbie?
Michael would be so damn proud. :rolleyes:

ALMOST sexy?!? Are you CRAZY gurrrl? *confuzzled* :bugeyed

Nah, he's not too young! Like on his twenties or sth ;)

I'll take him and snuggle (and more *cough*) while you guys wonder what to do, dont worry!! *RUNS AWAY WITH SHIRTLESS MIKE* :evil:

Ima give you a pass and let you have Carol Ann Perf today.. :D
I'm feeling benevolent. :timer: This will be a limited time offer.

I have only gotten called out once.
It had nothing to do with this thread.
I have Posted much much worse things in the passed.
Yes, I would laugh.
We started out being kind and loving.
Now we yell at a newbie?
Michael would be so damn proud. :rolleyes:

Its not just the newbies i cam in hear if you remember once feeling like crap and i got told the exact same!!!!!

Dont be doing the whole michael would be damn proud cause that does not work with me! Just because i am a michael fan does not mean i cant have an opinion!

ou9m9v.jpg

The EPIC phallic light is TOO GOOD! He's like 'Hmmn very similar in size...' And the rope! WTF?!

Back