Appleheads!

okaaay you guys been getting in trouble whilst I was away? :unsure:

LOL! I thought it was a moment that needed building.

Is this better? A little less drama, a little more action please...

E28m039k.gif

hit me Michael :angel:

I come with a gift. :D No doubt it's been posted in here, you don't miss a thing. :lol:

Michael is making himself smell good for you all. :fear:

gddf.gif

:lmao:

Aww my baby knows I like for his sausage sandwich to smell good.. oh he's so good to me, he never forgets the things i like.:wub:

lmao@myas...
wow looking at laura jo's siggy... and u still living?? Bes must be sick

:lol: i would never kill laura because she's one of the few people i find to be real and hilarious. she shall live to see another day, prognosis is GOOD. 'sides, her ass hardly ever posts :)weeping:) so not right to kill her over that infraction. now HB on the other hand, dishing out MY man while securely sitting on perf's lap like i won't snatch him up and sell him like a runaway slave, i have a special place in the basement for her, she keep acting up :shuriken:

:giggle:

Important stuff
2lxcdqe.jpg

um, important stuff....what we on for tonite? apparently i'm an evil bitch who needs my mouth cleaned out, so i'm thinking
Nag%20Champa%20Herbal%20Soap-1doz.jpg
to clean my mouth then perhaps something to fill it so that i shut up?
Cucumber%20Diva.jpg
????

gl_paddle_sm_400.jpg
?? seems necessary

011.jpg

you let me know while i go off and be bad in a windstorm
thbad2-1.gif

i have mixed feelings about this picture...

mjscan0141.jpg

lol, um maybe it's what they are riding in..
or maybe it's cuz he looks like sasquatch with that gorilla on his back? and he STILL manages to make me want to pinch his cheeks, cute ass with that smile

Umm guys is it just me or does that pic of mj in that outfit..remind ya of the ninja turtles??? :blink:

:hysterical:

I AM BACK! I loved Paris... I am soooo going back there.....

I see no one tried claiming my smoothygoodness when I was away. good apples, for once.

welcome back Limonade!!!! :wild:

In my book approved. Short hair no no :p:p:p

More for me!!! :beee:

11vpbag.jpg

:give_heart: :girl_love: :give_heart: :girl_love: :give_heart: :girl_love: :give_heart: :girl_love:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: !!!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

hmmm have a snack?

:icecream: :icecream:

012.jpg

the gold pants are ripping! :angel: They can't contain the beast!!

I come with a gift. :D No doubt it's been posted in here, you don't miss a thing. :lol:

Michael is making himself smell good for you all. :fear:

gddf.gif

:lmao:

2428mrn.jpg

LOL! I thought it was a moment that needed building.

Is this better? A little less drama, a little more action please...

E28m039k.gif

Just need to quote this so I can stare at this gif again... :angel:

Back