Appleheads!

:giggle:

Important stuff

25ix0g0.jpg
2wnd5vl.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I just love when he does that, Lims. It is very important.

:lol: i would never kill laura because she's one of the few people i find to be real and hilarious. she shall live to see another day, prognosis is GOOD. 'sides, her ass hardly ever posts :)weeping:) so not right to kill her over that infraction. now HB on the other hand, dishing out MY man while securely sitting on perf's lap like i won't snatch him up and sell him like a runaway slave, i have a special place in the basement for her, she keep acting up :shuriken:

2lxcdqe.jpg

So I get to live and BES is bringing bad ass hoody-wearing Mike who makes me want to rob a granny just so he can jump me? It's a good day.

*trying to gather 'mpo'tant info* so um LJ & Oldmoon how you all feel about Destiny/Triumph/OTW Mike?? Are you guys really digging his afro and mini curl??
*sharpening my axe*
200558869-001.jpg

being in the spirit world wasn't THAT bad was it lims? you were an awfully cute ghost

Awfully cute little ghostie that could only fly through the air and make little squeeky sounds?
no thank you very much :lol:

And yes Laura that is important I think that should be written down in some Book of Great Importance and preserved for Future Generations. Or something :lol:

*trying to gather 'mpo'tant info* so um LJ & Oldmoon how you all feel about Destiny/Triumph/OTW Mike?? Are you guys really digging his afro and mini curl??
*sharpening my axe*
200558869-001.jpg

Any era I would hit it. Prefer not to be pushing that afro out of my face but I'm not gonna kick the dude out of bed. Plus imagine the mess this ish make on the pillows...

001.jpg

As long as he doesn't have the mullet:

roflbot-W2ny.jpg

Then again, Bad era? Chamone.

Prefer not to be pushing that afro out of my face
OMG, girl I luv you girl!!!!!!!!!!! you are my best friend.. and whenever BES does kill you, I will put together your funeral...
I have nothing but luv for you..
You deserve a song play

now HB on the other hand, dishing out MY man while securely sitting on perf's lap like i won't snatch him up and sell him like a runaway slave, i have a special place in the basement for her, she keep acting up :shuriken:

thbad2-1.gif

I was thinking of a cute and witty response but I got stopped by the bendy over move and the crotch grabbing in this gif. Damn it he keeps freaking DISTRACTING me today! All I see is neck and thighs and chest and wind machine Spanish Wavy hair and I'm losing it... And just keeps replaying and replaying. Someone help me please..

:stretcher:

buddies14astairebwue1.jpg

looking at how ppl respond to his afro... *will write down yo name* lmao

can i pinch his cheeks there? please? didn't say WHICH cheeks :girl_haha:
As long as he doesn't have the mullet:

roflbot-W2ny.jpg

Then again, Bad era? Chamone.
i HATE you laura, you find the ONE pic of him with that hair like i have never seen it :thinking: you were supposed to keep that one in the closet. it's still mullet-y in your siggy :girl_aww:

speed demon had some def mullet magic going on, so i guess i can take that back! :girl_dance:

OMG, girl I luv you girl!!!!!!!!!!! you are my best friend.. and whenever BES does kill you, I will put together your funeral...
I have nothing but luv for you..
You deserve a song play

STAN! I KNOW you ain't giving up that luscious cottony fro? Cause if you don't want him I will SURELY pick him up and take him home with me...

michael-jackson-afro1.jpg

He already looking at me with them bedroom eyes like he want me to.. and you know I'll be MORE than happy to do so...

i HATE you laura, you find the ONE pic of him with that hair like i have never seen it :thinking: you were supposed to keep that one in the closet. it's still mullet-y in your siggy :girl_aww:

speed demon had some def mullet magic going on, so i guess i can take that back! :girl_dance:

Sozza love but Mike told me

roflbot-8jeq.jpg

001.jpg

X marks the spot herrrrr. Dude's gone in for a repair on the crotch I reckon. The beast just keeps ripping through.

taaaaadaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!1

applehead in mexico! :D

i was literally counting the hours till i could come on here! yes, while im on my vacation in paradise im still thinkin of you guys ;)

it's beautiful here. shamz i dont know how you could live in this heat its unbearably hot 24 hours a day!

tomorrow i'll post some pics here for you all to see ;)

have fun appleheads. i miss you all :hug:

cya

OH HAI BRITT! :mello:
How's Mexico? Hope you're having fun. oh and hell, I fucking know bitch. DAMN hot! come home sweaty everyday, ewww :no: Need an AC at classes lol

ilymost danielle! :lmao: makes sense right? clearly we aren't real fans, just spent the last 2000+ pages blabbing about how utterly EPIC he is. I just don't get it, i would expect to get run off if i went in the support forum where they are crying and hurting (understandably) and just started with a kanye: right, i know you hurting and i'mma let you finish, but here's some sexy crotch pictures to belittle your pain.

i dont go in a support thread shitting on their cheerios, so i dont know WHY its all of a sudden a big OH NO YOU DIDN'T if i say don't come in a party thread with bs. is it not the same thing?

myas, since when are you miss nicey pants?? :lmao: are u the real myas? have you been body snatched?

here's some pressies for you danielle:
113.jpg

look at him looking like a super hero!!
070.jpg

HB, i found new perf bf pics, i had to post so we can drool over them...i mean so you can drool over them
002.jpg

010.jpg

lmao @ la toya with that fool ass wonder woman get up...the headband?? the BELT?? :lmao: good look

I fucking love you! :lmao: DEAD at kanye and cheerios. :hysterical:
:love:

Ash, should I change the crude words and add my half of Sham's story to part 13? Make it longer of course though. :lmao: No peanut butter swear. :lmao:
Candy, I wouldn't be laughin' that shit is just wrong.
I had to beg Gary to let me off the hook, it was 2 days late!!

GDI! >_>

JUST LETTING YOU BITCHES KNOW I CLAIM THIS PERFORMANCE, ALONG WITH 1995 MTV MUSIC AWARDS AND GHOSTS. I ALSO CLAIM SOME BABY DADDY AND TRISTA CAN SUCK MY INVISI-DICK. OH AND I KNOW BES IS GONNA KILL ME, BUT I SECRETLY DIE EVERY TIME I WATCH THE BAD VIDEO SO YEA. *tries to claim at least 1 min of the bad vid* be niceee!:angel:

here's some pressies for you danielle:
113.jpg

look at him looking like a super hero!!

Bes he is coming to rescue me!!!!

Are you kidding me???? I fear every night this thread is gonna get closed because off some off the things you say!!!! Oh and i am pleased you will be laughing thats nice to know!

GDI that pic is sexy! :wild:

I remember what happened when you came in here.
No one was that rude.
Sure, Sugar should have taken it to the right section, but that is no reason to be rude.
I understand you have an opinion. Their like assholes, everyone's got one. :lmao:
This is a Michael board. We should love and respect that. We should respect each other and our feelings.
Let's just chill.
Here:
2yv1h77.jpg

Curl up with him, be happy :D ily.

*TAKES WITH ME* aww, he's so cute&sexy&adorable&dropdeadsexy in this pic :wild:

Yes, I am outspoken.
As you can see, I look at this different and have no problem calling ya'll out on it.

I love and respect you guys enough to tell you if I think the shit is getting a bit deep.
I do agree, showing up to PETA with a roasted pig, fur coast, and leather is tacky and wrong.
Some people don't get that. We have to remember, we weren't all wired the same way.
Now STFU and hand me some baby daddy cause I need ta party!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2hdp1j5.jpg

I'm so sorry sweetheart, were you talking? Could you repeat? I was thinkin about yummy those lips were while you were bittin them..........:evil:

*TAKES THIS WITH ME TOO!*
:fear: *sucks on bottom lip*

I come with a gift. :D No doubt it's been posted in here, you don't miss a thing. :lol:

Michael is making himself smell good for you all. :fear:

gddf.gif

:lmao:

JFC!!!! *licks between legs*
ughh, sexy!!! :swoon:

I like my cucumbers unscented :ph34r:

DEAD!!! :lmao:

LOL! I thought it was a moment that needed building.

Is this better? A little less drama, a little more action please...

E28m039k.gif

remember I claim this performance....

*nibbles and licks her afternoon snack*

014.jpg

:wub::wub::wub: hes just yummy here, aint he?

:mello::mello::mello:

I totally fucked up this multi quote.... :mello:

STAN! I KNOW you ain't giving up that luscious cottony fro? Cause if you don't want him I will SURELY pick him up and take him home with me...

michael-jackson-afro1.jpg

He already looking at me with them bedroom eyes like he want me to.. and you know I'll be MORE than happy to do so...

Bedroom eyes... you're damn right guuurlll behind upstairs and so on you know on the couch!
*licks a bit you're right BES taste like chocolate cake... oups!
fucking runs away from Stanie* :mello:

I see Orie giving her songs left and right.

I see I am not getting my 2nd round! :wtf:

:cry: i KNOW!!! she was making her idea for come together sound epic and i wanted that to be my round 2 song since pyt was one of the best things i've read ever :lol: damn you orie and your sharing is caring ways!!! damn you!!!!

can i bribe you with 'fro mikey and get come together?

JUST LETTING YOU BITCHES KNOW I CLAIM THIS PERFORMANCE, ALONG WITH 1995 MTV MUSIC AWARDS AND GHOSTS. I ALSO CLAIM SOME BABY DADDY AND TRISTA CAN SUCK MY INVISI-DICK. OH AND I KNOW BES IS GONNA KILL ME, BUT I SECRETLY DIE EVERY TIME I WATCH THE BAD VIDEO SO YEA. *tries to claim at least 1 min of the bad vid* be niceee!:angel:

you are young, and i really really really really really really want you to see 18, let alone 21, so i suggest you step your ass the fuck away from bad vid, k? thanx
you can squeeecum over it all you want to, but um, CLAIM?? lord please take the wheel, im about to run this chile over...take the wheel jesus, take the wheel!

:cry: i KNOW!!! she was making her idea for come together sound epic and i wanted that to be my round 2 song since pyt was one of the best things i've read ever :lol: damn you orie and your sharing is caring ways!!! damn you!!!!

can i bribe you with 'fro mikey and get come together?

you are young, and i really really really really really really want you to see 18, let alone 21, so i suggest you step your ass the fuck away from bad vid, k? thanx
you can squeeecum over it all you want to, but um, CLAIM?? lord please take the wheel, im about to run this chile over...take the wheel jesus, take the wheel!

*DEAD*
dear lord. you need help ya heifer! :lmao:
lol ily.
ya lucky i'm scared of you or I'd just take it anyway like I'm doing to TRISTA who's can suck my hermaphrodite-dick...
at least give me the fucking ballet part dammit.

:hysterical:
I'm too sleepy today so my intelligent comments are pretty much limited to: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:
but you manage to crack me up still even after party spoiler...
:bounce:

036.jpg

038.jpg

Remember gurls, don't LOOK! MJ hates to think of us looking down there.

That's why he wears these skin-tight wafer thin gold pants, which might as well have a perspex window in the crotch.

Back