Appleheads!

sleepy today.. i had a late night :naughty: :hysterical:

how r you?

Oh really now? :D:ninja:

I'm good. Looking at some phones because my mom asked me to. Stepdad has a free upgrade and she wants me to find something. Wish I had an upgrade coming. I want the Blackberry Tour :( She almost let me have my stepdad's upgrade but he's such a moron with his phones it'd be just their luck to have him do something stupid with it and need a new one. So close :(

Heather, did you enjoy it?? :baby:
Gotta live vicariously.

Yeah what she said :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Heather, did you enjoy it?? :baby:
Gotta live vicariously.

Oh really now? :D:ninja:

Yeah what she said :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

yes....what you guys want details now or something? cause ain't gonan get that! :ninja: i did however sleep like a baby :baby: and you know i get shitty sleep usually :lmao:

:lmao: I swear you two are like kids with a new toy :lmao:

I ordered one. It likely won't be here until next week though.

:rofl: No it's just fun :D

im getting that Ventrillo server tomorrow then all the appleheads can use it if they want.. doesnt matter where you live and you dont need msn. it wil be a riot :rollin:

Hey apples! :)

:hello: Clara!!! :bounce:

whatchu talkin' about JAG? what's that thingy?

this
http://www.ventrilo.com/ you use it on your pc.. but you do need a microphone to talk to each other .. or you can just listen in to othes if you to shy to talk..

and i agree with what you said earlier today about the tabloid stuff :cheeky:

how r you today Ms. Smooth Criminal? :hysterical:

:hello: Clara!!! :bounce:

this
http://www.ventrilo.com/ you use it on your pc.. but you do need a microphone to talk to each toher .. or you can just listen in to othes if you to shy to talk..

and i agree with what you said earlier today about the tabloid stuff :cheeky:

how r you today Ms. Smooth Criminal? :hysterical:

ahhhhh I am still sick! I wish they didn't put airconditioning in the office when it's like hellou hellou October? On the lighter note though I enjoy what I'm doing AND since I am entertaining my friend this week I move my smooothasss a lot and we go many places and see many people etc. So it's all good all around.

Imma not shy :p how are you JAG?

Ah yesterday I've seen that movie, Julie and Julia.. has anyone seen it here?
Films make it here with a bit of delay (sometimes it's half a year compared to Canada!) so I know it was out there in August.
I laughed my ass off so much I thought I am going to fall down on the floor! Meryl Streep is so good in it!

Ill need to download that program then soon ;)

only takes a minute or two to download and install. :D get the client not server.

ahhhhh I am still sick! I wish they didn't put airconditioning in the office when it's like hellou hellou October? On the lighter note though I enjoy what I'm doing AND since I am entertaining my friend this week I move my smooothasss a lot and we go many places and see many people etc. So it's all good all around.

Imma not shy :p how are you JAG?

Ah yesterday I've seen that movie, Julie and Julia.. has anyone seen it here? I laughed my ass off so much I thought I am going to fall down on the floor! Meryl Streep is so good in it!

turn the AC offf!!!!!! i can see you huddled at your desk with 3 sweaters on and klenexx all over the desktop.. poor thing :bugeyed

im shy.. sometimes :mello:

i want to see that movie really bad.. i love Meryl. so its worth going and not waiting for dvd ?

only takes a minute or two to download and install. :D get the client not server.

turn the AC offf!!!!!! i can see you huddled at your desk with 3 sweaters on and klenexx all over the desktop.. poor thing :bugeyed

im shy.. sometimes :mello:

i want to see that movie really bad.. i love Meryl. so its worth going and not waiting for dvd ?

well the Irish AC works for... THE WHOLE FLOOR! not just my own office! and some important bitch in another room decided she is too hot, so everyone else suffers....!!! really I AM SITTING WITH MY JACKET ON MY BACK and a kleenex in front of me and 2 CUPS OF HOT chai latte (which I love) to keep myself warm! JAG you should see me. bastards!

I LOVE Meryl Streep, she was PERFECTION again! I also liked the other character because a lot about her was reminding me of myself :p so yes, I laughed my ass of REAL REAL HARD and it cheered me up. Not the best of bestests movies I've seen but it's good. I luv going to the cinema so I say - go! you shouldn't regret :)

here for the sickkkyy girl :cheeky:
hot_cocoa_large.jpg
even has some chocolate for you

+

Smooth-Criminal-michael-jackson-7958437-400-581.jpg

=

double_rainbow.jpg

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tom! Get ur smooth ass to facebook so we can chat there! Tried to pm u here but didnt succeed in that either :cry:

wth :mello:

what cuz i linked you to a pic of a huge ass spider rather than mike? :lmao:

omg that's evil, my friend does that all the time :weeping: don't you dare try that shit on me thomas :nono:

Adore- Who Is it feat. Jag and Gary Coleman

1zhqqb.jpg

Wooooo! Thorough hair washing always follows such things which can also be enjoyable. :shifty:

I really need that coffee and I am not about to monologue it up so...
cookiejar1-1.jpg

*takes a huge handful and goes to car* :D

1zhqqb.jpg
Wanna try that again?

:lmao: I swear you two are like kids with a new toy :lmao:

I ordered one. It likely won't be here until next week though.

2w49zpg.jpg
yay!

im getting that Ventrillo server tomorrow then all the appleheads can use it if they want.. doesnt matter where you live and you dont need msn. it wil be a riot :rollin:

:bugeyed scary!

Back