Appleheads!

24o3ibp.jpg
= badass

54htsn.jpg
= here we can see little bits of smoothhhhasssssss the one and only the original! :giggle:

scuse me since when does Tom have a smoothhhasss? :mello:

*came back from her eternal bliss real quick*

:hysterical:

wth :mello:

omg that's evil, my friend does that all the time :weeping: don't you dare try that shit on me thomas :nono:

1zhqqb.jpg

1zhqqb.jpg
Wanna try that again?

2w49zpg.jpg
yay!

:bugeyed scary!

Adore... for you enjoy!! :D
001.jpg

and whay is that scarey? :lol:

scuse me since when does Tom have a smoothhhasss? :mello:

*came back from her eternal bliss real quick*

:lol: :lmao: Im sorry hun! ;) Umm do u mean that u r the smoothass, or Mike, or both? :D

url]

I lolled at this pic so badly!!! :lol: :lol: :lmao:

Last edited:
:lol: :lmao: Im sorry hun! ;) Umm do u mean that u r the smoothass, or Mike, or both? :D

[IMAGE] http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/magruderm/plug-socket-costume.jpg [/IMAGE]

I lolled at this pic so badly!!! :lol: :lol: :lmao:

tee hee it's mostly Mike, but sometimes I use it as a word play referring to myself :cheeky: just to make it fun
but that would be the first time I learn someone else in this thread has/is a smooth ass as well

:bunny: *goes to snuggle and check* :bunny:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I dont know about Tom's ass :ninja:
(sorry in advance for the brain asplocion :( )

tee hee it's mostly Mike, but sometimes I use it as a word play referring to myself :cheeky: just to make it fun
but that would be the first time I learn someone else in this thread has/is a smooth ass as well

:bunny: *goes to snuggle and check* :bunny:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lemme see... :bunny:

*bends over*
:ninja:

not that bad Tom... :bunny:

:bugeyed Eeewwwwww!
And _I_ was worried abt exploding sum brains! :lmao:

Thank you :)
Erm that worked Clara?

Yea but not until the third time, so I suck ;)

*goes and snatches Tom to be safe, away from the nasty Myas* !!!

Dont u corrupt my lil bro! I will get defensive! Watch yo ass!

:hello: Clara!!! :bounce:

this
http://www.ventrilo.com/ you use it on your pc.. but you do need a microphone to talk to each other .. or you can just listen in to othes if you to shy to talk..

Awww, I'm gonna feel so left out tomorrow :( I'll be sure to download that though, both on my desktop and laptop. Nighttime would probably best for me to voice chat though when everyone in the house is asleep.

:bugeyed MYAS showed me a picture of breasts :ninja:

Hers? :hysterical:

Trista, you say you're usually into younger guys, but I didn't think THIS young :lmao: Just kidding :)

Back