Appleheads!

Bnd, I will find a song for you...... didn't i put bubbles in a play??? um Jag, your story is next... Give In To Me feat. Jag coming up late 2nite....Then MWB....

Mjstan just wanna say i loved my play so much, im gonna print it and put it in a frame :D

This is the price I pay for not checking my email enough. My prof cancelled class so I could have slept in an extra HOUR but no. *sigh*

:fear: ONCE AGAIN...super stealth mode on the school library computer.
That HQ gold pants gif is Daaaaaaannnggeeeerrooouuusss-ah. :fear:

I really don't think people pay attention but I still feel like everything is up on a huge projector like HAY GUYZ, WANNA SEE SOME BOUNCING MIKKA JUNK? :fear:
Chamone it ain't nice! tabloid junk! *mutters*... sad to see on appleheads.

EDIT: okay I left it like it was at the beginning but I have a bit more to say about it.
First of all, I get it was NOT hatin', just a joke in a context of a conversation, herstory :huggy:
but I just wanted to say this:

While I am the last one to advertise any form of censorship *I'm Polish after all, the very word 'censorship' just doesn't sound right!!*
I am and never will be happy to see tabloid junk anywhere. Last time all that tabloid trash was here about her, I just didn't feel like posting. Don't like coming to my applehead home and seeing that it got filthy with this rubbish, and by that I don't mean photos of a pregnant woman, I mean tabloid junk. I do like Lisa Marie and see no point in acting so classless.
My 2 cents, we're all family so we disagree sometimes, but each one has the right to say what they think :)
*wonders what do you all think and braces herself for attacks* ;)
No, I totally understand what you mean.

Though I think MYAS would have :puke: at ANY picture of LMP, studio shot or not. heh

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH!
I feel like such a whiner right now...I want to go somewhere and get coffee but I don't want to lose my parking spot.

YAAAAY I got an A- on my first philosophy test! :girl_dance:

Now I feel like I deserve that coffee...
THRILLsmile.gif

or at least some hot chocolate. :naughty:

Wooooo! Thorough hair washing always follows such things which can also be enjoyable. :shifty:

I really need that coffee and I am not about to monologue it up so...
cookiejar1-1.jpg

*takes a huge handful and goes to car* :D

Back