PG- Liberian Girl
LYMMJ - Remember the Time
Bruce & Limon - Dangerous
Tom-
MWB- BOD
HERSTORY- BOTDF
CALLA
CLARE

if I missed your name and u want a play.. just add it to the list..

Shouldda linked this if you really wanted to be an ass. :lmao:
gal_lisa_marie13.jpg

Chamone it ain't nice! tabloid junk! *mutters*... sad to see on appleheads.

EDIT: okay I left it like it was at the beginning but I have a bit more to say about it.

First of all, I get it was NOT hatin', just a joke in a context of a conversation, herstory :huggy:
but I just wanted to say this:

While I am the last one to advertise any form of censorship *I'm Polish after all, the very word 'censorship' just doesn't sound right!!*
I am and never will be happy to see tabloid junk anywhere. Last time all that tabloid trash was here about her, I just didn't feel like posting. Don't like coming to my applehead home and seeing that it got filthy with this rubbish, and by that I mean tabloid junk of any kind. I do like Lisa Marie and see no point in acting so classless.
My 2 cents, we're all family so we disagree sometimes, but each one has the right to say what they think :)
*wonders what do you all think and braces herself for attacks* ;)

Last edited:
Ok, these are the plays completed:
BES- PYT
HB- Dirty Diana
8701- The Way You Make Me Feel
Adore- Who Is it feat. Jag and Gary Coleman
PG- Liberian Girl
LYMMJ - Remember the Time
Bruce & Limon - Dangerous
Tom-
MWB- BOD
HERSTORY- BOTDF
CALLA
CLARE

if I missed your name and u want a play.. just add it to the list..

:lmao: no no no Stan it's LIMON, Mike and Bruce :p Femme Fatale is usually the leading role no? :lmao:

"I'm so honoured and emotional I don't know what to say!
I never ever expected it... it's so special...
I would like to thank my applehead family for your love, support, crazy ideas and :censored: scenarios.
Thanks to you I could complete the role of my life and :censored: Mr. Jaxon" :thankyou:

*you know thenewno2 Stan? you know the song 'so vain'?... * ??
OK enough of this monologue :)

Last edited:
That polish chick living in dublin um named limon is a fucking nut!!!!!!!!!

I luv herrrrrrrrrr.. Dead@putting her name first.... Rofllllll

That polish chick living in dublin um named limon is a fucking nut!!!!!!!!!

I luv herrrrrrrrrr.. Dead@putting her name first.... Rofllllll

I never denied it :cheeky:

You get an Oscar for the best screenplay(s),
I get an Oscar for the best leading femme fatale role,
who else wants Oscars? I think the category for BES's role doesn't exist yet in the official Academy Awards... teeee heeeee! :dancin:
We will let Londun direct it won't we?

we can also invent special awards for all Mike's animals, their lives are full of danger.
Muscles the watcher for the new line of designer purses.
Bubbles for being stuck with Emmanuel in the cupboard and not eating him.. completely:ninja:
Llouie for starting the new life full of crazy adventures with Mikka and HB aka dd :p

Last edited:
Yes i agree bubbles deserves a award.....GO BUBBLES!!!:punk:

:mello: Oh okay then. Its jus I coulda sworn there were people going to most of them. Maybe there is only one :rofl: in England anyway

Its just gonna be nice a few of us! Thats how i would prefer it anyways!

Definitely. Even though its MJJC, a massive group would just be too difficult to work, IMO. The whole 'helium baloon' idea sounds great :lmao:

:hi: *dies of hunger didn't have breakfast*
ummmm some nice :pizza: ...

Umm, I hope you don't mean cold pizza
*dies of disgustion*

PS is there a way to multi-quote or at least quote in a quick reply?

OMG!

no Tom I don't know if you can BUT YOUR QUESTION MADE ME LOOK AT THE WINDOW CLOSELY
and I actually saw the multiquote button for the first time!!!!

omg I'm such a blonde...
whenever I multiquoted I actually opened 'quote post' in new tabs and then copied it all into one window...
IMMA SUCH A LOSER!

Hi sis!!! You enjoying your pizza ha ha! :) :) Have you sorted out your 4am showing?? xx

Not yet. It's cause its really far away from the city centre and I have no one to drive me there at 4am so I would need to take a taxi, and my budget does not look good till I get the first paycheck (waiting for it like for rain...) Tix are still there... I'm checking that.
Ah and I will get something to eat in about an hour, waiting for my lunch break.
That was an imaginary HOT AND SPICY AND YUMMY pizza :D

OMG!

no Tom I don't know if you can BUT YOUR QUESTION MADE ME LOOK AT THE WINDOW CLOSELY and I actually saw the multiquote button for the first time!!!!

omg I'm such a blonde...
whenever I multiquoted I actually opened 'quote post' in new tabs and then copied it all into one window...
IMMA SUCH A LOSER!

No offense but :rofl: your way must have been so confusing :D

But yeah just multiquote the ones you want and then press 'Post Reply' :giggle:

Back