All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray

Dr. Murray -- Turn Your Head and Coffee

Originally posted May 14th 2010 12:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray has fans ... with whipped cream on top.

0513-murray-ex-2-credit.jpg

Murray -- who's due in court next month in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case -- was corralled by a fan Wednesday at a Houston Starbucks.

She gave us the pic but asked us to blur her face.

It's all about taking precautions.
:doh:

Michael Jackson Doc in Mid-Air Emergency

Originally posted 52 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved a life this morning ... 30,000 feet above the ground.

0515-conrad-murray-wm-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Sources tell TMZ Murray was on a US Air flight from Houston to Phoenix when a flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was a doctor on board.

Turns out a passenger fainted and could not be revived. We're told Murray jumped out of his seat, evaluated the female passenger (who was in her 20s and traveling with a baby), and quickly noticed she had a "very weak pulse."

Somehow -- don't ask us -- Murray inserted an IV and was able to stabilize the passenger until the plane made an emergency landing in Albuquerque.

The passenger was taken for further treatment. Her condition is not known

LOL!!!

OMG, how big is this scipt????????? I can just imagine how this played out. By reading this, it seems like they asked for a doctor and Murray immediately gets up and goes straight to the woman.

There's a lot of oddness with that. It's so obvious.

And wow, Murray even has travel money left over from paying his lawyers, bodyguards, house note, and child support. He is broke like Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
Dr. Conrad Murray -- Allow Me to Introduce Myself ...

Originally posted 12 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

0515-conrad-murray-getty-ex-credit.jpg

Of all the things you DO NOT want to hear after fainting aboard an airplane, "I was Michael Jackson's doctor" has to top the list. But that's exactly what happened to a woman this morning.

As TMZ first reported, Dr. Conrad Murray came to the aid of a woman on board a flight from Houston to Phoenix after she passed out.

TMZ spoke with the woman, who tells us she got lightheaded on the flight and "fainted for like 30 minutes." She says when she regained consciousness, she had an IV in her arm and Murray was standing over her. She says he told her, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

She's a little fuzzy on the details after that, but one thing she is certain of -- she is incredibly grateful to Dr. Murray.

When asked what she would say to Dr. Murray, she told us, "Thank you so, so, so much. Thank you for all your help. Thank you for helping me even without knowing me. Thank you."

that's too much to me. HELP! :doh::doh::doh: What an extraordinary unlikely fantastic happenstance :hysterical:
lachtraenen.gif
c018.gif

that's too much to me. HELP! :doh::doh::doh: What an extraordinary unlikely fantastic happenstance :hysterical:
lachtraenen.gif
c018.gif

yeah. after reading the second article, i still laughed.

they should've saved this scene for court. someone faints and murray jumps from the stand to save them, so the judge and jury sees, and starts believing murray.

does a TMZ staff member follow him wherever he goes? there are photos of him from inside the plane...

good to know that the woman is okay. but Michael Jackson was not this lucky and that's why Murray is under investigation. what he does now is irrelevant. no matter how many lives he saves now is irrelevant. he's still a doctor who lost a patient because he was negligent.

does a TMZ staff member follow him wherever he goes? there are photos of him from inside the plane...

that's wierd. maybe it's a passenger photo? and then they gave it to TMZ?

they are cell phone pictures. it looks like somebody on the plane saw him and took pictures and they sold the photos to TMZ. When they first published the story they didn't have those photos.

Dr. Murray -- Turn Your Head and Coffee

Originally posted May 14th 2010 12:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray has fans ... with whipped cream on top.

0513-murray-ex-2-credit.jpg

Murray -- who's due in court next month in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case -- was corralled by a fan Wednesday at a Houston Starbucks.

She gave us the pic but asked us to blur her face.

It's all about taking precautions.

Disgusting....some people are so stupid. This makes me so mad seeing him smile like that,,I just want to put my foot right in his mouth.

yeah. after reading the second article, i still laughed.

they should've saved this scene for court. someone faints and murray jumps from the stand to save them, so the judge and jury sees, and starts believing murray.

Oh jeez...don't give them idea's. :doh: I wish I was joking by saying that as well.

evrybody is treating him like a hero...I can't believe it ,,,,

Last edited:
But if they gave her smelling salts first, how could they prove publicly that Murray knows how to administer an IV??

I thought Murray wasnt allowed to administer anything? Isnt that what the judge said?

Super doctor leaps to the rescue .. whips out the IV and duct tape he had in his utility belt .. and dun-dun-dun .. saves the day!

Super doctor leaps to the rescue .. whips out the IV and duct tape he had in his utility belt .. and dun-dun-dun .. saves the day!

you my friend are insane..:lmao:.....but I get the point...they are trying to make him a hero now..and all he is .....is a piece of shit..

The one million dollar question is , who pay for all of this ????

see people and you say Michael's death was an acciedent....they faked it like this acciedent !

I thought Murray wasnt allowed to administer anything? Isnt that what the judge said?

He can. He just can't sedate patients, but if there is another

doctor working at his office/clinic who can, that won't be a big

inconvenience in their practice. Will it?

it looks like somebody on the plane saw him and took pictures.

Whoever was with Murray could have taken them as 'proof' of

the hero story being real.

It's all such a circus :(

been reported by the BBC here. wouldnt surprise me if it were a set up. i put nothing past him considering his previous stunts

That this cowboy is allowed within 100 yards of a patient, let alone allowed to administer ANY kind of treatment will never cease to astound me.

Interesting timing...

Jackson doctor helps passenger in plane emergency

The doctor accused of giving a fatal dose of anaesthetic to Michael Jackson has come to the rescue of a woman who fell unconscious on a plane.

Dr Conrad Murray responded when cabin crew asked if a doctor was on board a US Airways flight, US media said.

He put her on an intravenous drip from the plane's emergency kit after finding her pulse was weak, reports said.

Dr Murray has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson last year.

'You probably know me'

Dr Murray was flying from Houston to Phoenix when the 23-year-old woman fainted.

"We're not surprised," said a spokeswoman for Dr Murray.

"He's a good doctor, we've always said he was a good doctor, and that's what good doctors do is save people," Associated Press news agency quoted Miranda Sevcik as saying.

The plane diverted to Albuquerque, New Mexico, where the woman and her 11-month-old baby were taken off the flight for further treatment.

The story was first reported by entertainment website TMZ and later confirmed by Dr Murray's legal team.

US Airways said a doctor on the flight had helped stabilise a woman who had had a medical emergency but did not name the doctor, AP said.

The woman, who has not been named, told TMZ that when she regained consciousness the doctor was standing over her and said: "You probably know me... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Dr Murray is alleged to have administered a lethal dose of Propofol and other drugs, which resulted in the pop star's death on 25 June last year.

He remains free on bail pending his trial.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8684953.stm

Back