All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray

the Board has adequate evidence to show that Dr. Murray is competent to safely practice medicine...in jail.

How can he practice medicine and be 100% safe given his current mental state?doesn't his situation give him any kinda of stress?When a doctor or any other professional figure,is responsible of pple's lives undergo a very stressful and "emotionally wrecking" moment is at least invited to take a break.How can ppl trust this man is beyond me... I'd also be scared that some M's fans would try to kill me,and I'm not even joking.

Murray is a cardiologist not a anaesthesiologist and really doesnt have a need to administer Propofol anyway. Michael was an exception for what ever reason that may be.

the Board has adequate evidence to show that Dr. Murray is competent to safely practice medicine...in jail.

How can he practice medicine and be 100% safe given his current mental state?doesn't his situation give him any kinda of stress?When a doctor or any other professional figure,is responsible of pple's lives undergo a very stressful and "emotionally wrecking" moment is at least invited to take a break.How can ppl trust this man is beyond me... I'd also be scared that some M's fans would try to kill me,and I'm not even joking.

Murray is working :smilerolleyes: Ok.......

I really doubt that he has patients to attend and his office is the flies.

And who will risk being attended by Murray in front of what is happening? Nobody. I do not believe anyone would risk it. :bugeyed

a more detailed news story about the Murray's ban in Texas. It looks like the previous order was only covering California.

License Restriction Ordered for Dr. Conrad Murray
Updated: Friday, 09 Apr 2010, 7:20 PM CDT
Published : Friday, 09 Apr 2010, 7:20 PM CDT

ALEXANDER SUPGUL
Web Producer
HOUSTON - The Texas Medical Board has ordered a restriction in the medical license of the late singer Michael Jackson's personal physician.

On Friday, the Board and Dr. Conrad Murray entered into an Agreed Order of Restriction that prohibits Murray from "using or administering any anesthetic agent that is normally administered by an anesthesiologist, including Propofol or any other heavy sedatives; or prescribing or administering any form of general sedation to a patient," according to a statement released by the board.

The order also prohibits Dr. Murray from "supervising or delegating prescriptive authority to physician assistants and other physician extenders."

Dr. Murray is still allowed to prescribe or use pain medication, anti-anxiety medication or local or topical anesthetics, based on the order.

As long as Dr. Murray does not personally administer or prescribe general anesthetic, such as Propofol, he is still allowed to be part of a medical team that provides such anesthetics.

The Board took the restrictive action is based on criminal charges in California against Murray related to possible non-therapeutic prescribing that resulted in the death of Jackson. Dr. Murray also had his medical license temporarily restricted in California as a condition of bond.

The Texas license restrictions will continue until the criminal allegations in California are resolved and "the Board has adequate evidence to show that Dr. Murray is competent to safely practice medicine."

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/entertainment/celebrity_news/100409-license-restriction-conrad-murray

^^That completely contradicts this statement quoted from the Board:

Conrad Murray "was placed on restrictions/limitations on his medical practice as follows: restricted from using any anesthetic agent, specifically propofol, nor prescribe it, and not administer any other heavy sedative medications that should generally be administered by any anesthesiologist and may not sedate people personally," the board said in a statement. "This order is to cover the state of California, Texas, Nevada, Hawaii and anywhere else Dr. Murray may be currently licensed in the United States."
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...anned-from-administering-heavy-sedatives.html

Hmmm that's a very good point. If a patient dies under the care of a doctor they are pretty much told to take a break because of 'emotional distress.' Here's a guy where the most famous man in the world died because of his recklessness and negligence yet he's 'nah that's ok, I can still practice.' Things like this anger me. Its like he doesn't even care about what happened.

he has to work otherwsie hes goes to prison in vegas for not paying child support.we know hedoesntcare hes to busy blaming mj for his greed

(pic deleted - I don't wanna see him)

Dr. Murray Lawyers Up for Wrongful Death Suit

Dr. Conrad Murray is already planning his legal strategy in a Michael Jackson wrongful death case ... TMZ has learned.

Dr. Murray, we're told, has already hired a civil lawyer, Charles Teckham, who handles medical board cases and wrongful death lawsuits.

We've learned Teckham has already been in touch with Dr. Murray's malpractice insurance carrier, and it turns out to be a tricky situation.

Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense tell TMZ Dr. Murray had a malpractice policy issued in Texas that covered his medical practices in Texas and Nevada.

Here's the rub. Dr. Murray did not have a medical practice in California, which is a prerequisite for his malpractice coverage.
So Dr. Murray's position is that he first saw Michael Jackson as a Nevada patient and what he did for him in L.A. was merely an extension of the Nevada treatment.

We've learned the malpractice policy would only cover civil litigation, not criminal. In the event the doctor is sued for wrongful death -- and Joe Jackson promises
that will happen soon -- Murray expects the policy would cover attorney's fees and any judgment.

One source told TMZ, "We fully expect the insurance company would cover such costs."

Sources connected with Dr. Murray's defense tell TMZ Dr. Murray had a malpractice policy issued in Texas that covered his medical practices in Texas and Nevada.

Here's the rub. Dr. Murray did not have a medical practice in California, which is a prerequisite for his malpractice coverage.
So Dr. Murray's position is that he first saw Michael Jackson as a Nevada patient and what he did for him in L.A. was merely an extension of the Nevada treatment.
*pfft* an extension ...

"*Nevada state medical officials have filed a formal complaint against Michael Jackson’s doctor for allegedly failing to disclose delinquent child support payments on applications to renew his medical license.
Douglas Cooper, executive director of the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners, told The Associated Press on Thursday that an investigative arm of the board has filed a complaint against Conrad Murray. Cooper says the complaint could result in the revocation of Murray’s license to practice medicine in the state. eurweb

yeah because insurance companies are all very well known to pay right away everyone..they'll find a way to deny him the money.

(pic deleted - I don't wanna see him)

Dr. Murray Lawyers Up for Wrongful Death Suit

Dr. Conrad Murray is already planning his legal strategy in a Michael Jackson wrongful death case ... TMZ has learned.

Dr. Murray, we're told, has already hired a civil lawyer, Charles Teckham, who handles medical board cases and wrongful death lawsuits.

We've learned Teckham has already been in touch with Dr. Murray's malpractice insurance carrier, and it turns out to be a tricky situation.

We've learned the malpractice policy would only cover civil litigation, not criminal. In the event the doctor is sued for wrongful death -- and Joe Jackson promises
that will happen soon -- Murray expects the policy would cover attorney's fees and any judgment.

One source told TMZ, "We fully expect the insurance company would cover such costs."
Another lawyer? :doh: Murray must have a money tree in his house to pay for so many people.

Another lawyer? :doh: Murray must have a money tree in his house to pay for so many people.
His new lawyer is not that expensive :ph34r:

AGGRESSIVE - ACCOUNTABLE - SUCCESSFUL

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]AGGRESSIVE: You need your lawyers to listen and take calculated and effective action. At Peckham, PLLC, our dedicated counsel will work for you to get you the best possible result at the lowest possible cost.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ACCOUNTABLE: Peckham, PLLC uses a strategy for each challenge to avoid unnecessary work and cost. Peckham, PLLC is technologically advanced, and documents filed, sent or received go directly to each client electronically so there are no guesses, no wondering, no sleepless nights. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]SUCCESSFUL: With the power of counsel, Charles Peckham, Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and with stellar credentials in Aviation, Wrongful Death Law and Residential Real Estate Law, Peckham, PLLC presses each case to the most successful result possible.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]CHARLES H. PECKHAM (TMZ has corrected his name *g*)

I already knew, i would really hate the reports of the court-/trial-/documentation-stuff .. and now the s**t begins with that id**t Oxman in that 'wrongful death case' :no:
O Lord, have mercy on me and my nerves!

Conrad Murray's New Rx Problem

Originally posted 23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
0409_conrad_murray_ex.jpg

Dr. Conrad Murray
has more medical issues ...TMZ has learned. This time Nevada is after him.

We've learned the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners has contacted the Texas Medical Board, asking for info on how Texas was able to legally restrict his license so quickly.

TMZ broke the story .... the Texas Medical Board prohibited Murray last Friday from administering Propofol or other heavy anesthetics. The restriction -- which Dr. Murray himself signed off on -- reflects his bail restrictions in California while he awaits trial in the death of Michael Jackson.

A source connected with Dr. Murray tells TMZ they fully expect Nevada to impose a similar condition and Dr. Murray will gladly agree to the restriction.

asking for info on how Texas was able to legally restrict his license so quick
cause murray agreed to it doh! of course hes agreeing to such things. rather this than have his licence pulled

His new lawyer is not that expensive :ph34r:
Yes..... :smilerolleyes: :ph34r:

Conrad Murray's New Rx Problem

Originally posted 23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
0409_conrad_murray_ex.jpg

Dr. Conrad Murray has more medical issues ...TMZ has learned. This time Nevada is after him.

We've learned the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners has contacted the Texas Medical Board, asking for info on how Texas was able to legally restrict his license so quickly.

TMZ broke the story .... the Texas Medical Board prohibited Murray last Friday from administering Propofol or other heavy anesthetics. The restriction -- which Dr. Murray himself signed off on -- reflects his bail restrictions in California while he awaits trial in the death of Michael Jackson.

A source connected with Dr. Murray tells TMZ they fully expect Nevada to impose a similar condition and Dr. Murray will gladly agree to the restriction.
:ph34r:

And look at the picture of Murray.... :smilerolleyes: :doh:

Let's see when he will lose the license. :popcorn:

:timer:

Conrad Murray Supporters Plan Demonstration

Originally posted May 8th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
Dr. Conrad Murray's supporters are pissed off that only Michael Jackson fans are represented when the doc shows up in court ... and we've learned they're planning a big, big demonstration at next month's preliminary hearing.

0507-conrad-banner-getty-ap-ex-credit.jpg

Sources close to Murray tell us a group of his friends, patients and fellow church members -- numbering in the "hundreds" -- will be outside the courthouse at Murray's next court hearing to show solidarity.

We're told the group will rent buses in Houston and Las Vegas -- where Dr. Murray has his medical practices -- and drive them to L.A. for the June 14 court date.

We're told the catalyst for the sojourn was that pesky banner that flew over the courthouse at the last court hearing, demanding justice for MJ.

We have some signage ideas for next month's rally:

-- "Conrad Murray doesn't kill people. Propfol does."
-- "Michael killed himself. Get over it."
-- "Black or white, free Conny tonight!"
-- "Conrad is no smooth criminal."
-- "Everyone makes mistakes -- allegedly."

murrey supporters?
let's try tmz making shit up just to create dramarama between M's fans and....yeah..nobody.They just want to attract more folks and make a circus outside the court.

They better not show up, those supporters are asking for trouble if they do. I don't know why anyone would support murray's actions.

Sources close to Murray tell us a group of his friends, patients and fellow church members -- numbering in the "hundreds" -- will be outside the courthouse at Murray's next court hearing to show solidarity.

In the hundreds?? WTH!

We have some signage ideas for next month's rally:
-- "Michael killed himself. Get over it."

I thought the same thing. What a bunch of low lifes. If you want to support Murray, your mistake. But to try and down MJ or speak on something without proper knowledge just belies their blind and willing stupidity.

Sounds kind of made up honestly, I don't think anyone in they're right minds would show up to support Murray. Because even if you are supportive of the man, you'd be risking a lot by showing up and standing across a large gathering of Michael fans and letting everyone know you support an incompetent physician.

Dr Murray to have his own supporters outside the Court House June 14th...

From TMZ-

"Celebrity Justice
Conrad Murray Supporters Plan Demonstration

Originally posted May 8th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's supporters are pissed off that only Michael Jackson fans are represented when the doc shows up in court ... and we've learned they're planning a big, big demonstration at next month's preliminary hearing.

We're told the group will rent buses in Houston and Las Vegas -- where Dr. Murray has his medical practices -- and drive them to L.A. for the June 14 court date.

We're told the catalyst for the sojourn was that pesky banner that flew over the courthouse at the last court hearing, demanding justice for MJ.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0nMUiElyh"

Here is the link to the story.....

http://www.tmz.com/

Can you even imagine this? I mean who are these "supporters" of his? Has he performed lobotomies on all the them to want to support him? I sure wish I didn't live across the country or I would be there that day in support of Michael and his family-because you gotta know that Murray's supporters will say nasty things to the Jackson family as they go into court that day. Please if you live in the area go for all of us who can't! Go for the Jackson family! Go for Michael!!

Re: Dr Murray to have his own supporters outside the Court House June 14th...

They aren't Murray supporters, they're MJ haters.

thats ok he can have anyone he wants...he is still a MURDERER ..that wont change no matter WHO he has out there supporting him.

Already posted here in the case forum so I am going to merge the threads.

Back