All TMZ stories about Conrad Murray

Re: Murray Back @ Work

no, hun. it simply means he is not kept in jail while the trial is going. he's got a set of conditions, like surrendering his passport, that he has to adhere to, if he breaks any of the conditions he might be put in jail for the duration of the trial. as for after the trial - the verdict of the case determines that.

Thank you very much!
Now I'm not confused anymore! :)

I am fed up with Murray I hope he rots in hell for what he has done. I can't believe anyone would go to him for medical treatment. What a joke!!!

I am fed up with Murray I hope he rots in hell for what he has done. I can't believe anyone would go to him for medical treatment. What a joke!!!

A lot of the people that see him are very poor, they don't really have much of a choice. And of course you'll also get the idiots that just want to say they got treated by the man that killed Michael Jackson.

Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong

Posted Mar 28th 2010 11:55AM by TMZ Staff
TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer. As for why Dr. Murray has not apologized ... he believes he did nothing improper that would have led to Jackson's death.

A source connected to Dr. Murray tells TMZ ... Dr. Murray does not believe the Propofol he administered to the singer killed him, not withstanding the L.A. County Coroner's conclusion that Jackson died from a lethal overdose of the anesthetic.

The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise.

As for allegedly hiding Propofol bottles in the closet at Jackson's house ... Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/28/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-propofol-apology/#ixzz0jUvFBBVJ

...!!!!! or MJ is alive... or... nothing.

Re: Dr. Murray: Why Apologize? I Did Nothing Wrong

(..) The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise. (..)

Unbelievable! :mat:

How can a man take a father away from 3 young children and not feel ANY remorse? If there is anything that makes me think what Murray did was cold-blooded murder, it's this. Because if I had killed a man and a father by giving him something I shouldn't have, the FIRST thing I would have done was take responsibility and apologise for it and spend the rest of my days feeling painfully guilty. I feel for Michael's family, his children and mother, especially. A man kills your child or your father, they admit to it, but they go around acting like they don't care. They don't apologise and they refuse to take responsibility. Imma 'bout to scream. It's ish like this that annoys me about Murray. He killed a man, a father, a brother, a son and he doesn't give a crap. He knew the family wanted answers so he takes off and hides behind his lawyers. Agh!

legally speaking : he pleaded not guilty, apologizing will be the admittance of guilt.

don't know if he feels remorse or not. but even he did, from a legal standpoint I don't think that defense lawyers would allow him to apologize.

Last edited:

yeah, see you in court Murray.

MZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer.
well doh even hes not that stupid. hes hardly gonna talk when hes charged with M.S

he source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise.
oh dear! i really hope hes gonna use that excuse in court. what a retard. the medics ask what has he taken did u give him anything. nah not mentioning diprivan isnt important! and considering he wasnt gone offically when the medics got there then it wouldnt have been a demise at that time

As for allegedly hiding Propofol bottles in the closet at Jackson's house ... Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet.

yeah cause u couldnt get back into the house to take them so knew they would be found so thought it better to own up. would love to know who this source is as they are dumb as rocks. chernoff i guess!

Even if he doesn't say he is not sorry for killing MJ. He could at least apologize for how events have played out and send condolences that a life was lost. You can show remorse without admitting guilt. But to say nothing is deplorable. And to act as if he is the victim, a victim of MJ and circumstance makes me sick. If you are not going to say anything, do go to his crypt and act like you are so sorry. Stay your sorry butt home and let people who are really sorry grieve there.

Dr. Murray's people note it was the doctor himself who informed LAPD detectives two days after Jackson's death that the bottles were in the closet.
Oh Murray......... :doh: :smilerolleyes:

I do not know if I laugh. 2 days after death? :bugeyed Yes, after the family entered the house (maybe others people also entered) before the police. :smilerolleyes: Fatal error. For me it is impossible to give credibility. Let's see what else will still say they found the house of Michael. :smilerolleyes:

People seems angry... but I agree with Murray.. he didint do anything because.. because, well we will see what happens next :)

legally speaking : he pleaded not guilty, apologizing will be the admittance of guilt.

don't know if he feels remorse or not. but even he did, from a legal standpoint I don't think that defense lawyers would allow him to apologize.

this is exactly what I was going to say..

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/28/dr-conrad-mu...opofol-apology/

Posted Mar 28th 2010 11:55AM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray has not reached out to Michael Jackson's family to apologize for the death of the singer. As for why Dr. Murray has not apologized ... he believes he did nothing improper that would have led to Jackson's death.

A source connected to Dr. Murray tells TMZ ... Dr. Murray does not believe the Propofol he administered to the singer killed him, not withstanding the L.A. County Coroner's conclusion that Jackson died from a lethal overdose of the anesthetic.

The source tells TMZ the reason Dr. Murray never told paramedics about administering Propofol is because he had no idea the drug was a factor in Jackson's demise.

shot-shot-gun-bullet-smiley-emoticon-000660-large.gif
Murray would deserve this

Last edited:

• Sure giving hospital drugs with no monitoring equipment wasnt wrong.
  • Doing CPR on a bed, wasnt wrong.
  • Stopping CPR and hiding drugs wasnt wrong.
  • Calling other people wasnt wrong.
  • Going to the strippers wasnt wrong.
  • Running off from the hospital to get a lawyer wasnt wrong.
  • Not telling EMT's or UCLA what you really gave MJ wasnt wrong
  • Not telling cops for 2 days what you really gave MJ wasnt wrong
  • Changing your story of events 5 times wasnt wrong.

Urgh. Yeah right this was involuntary manslaughter. Murray had complete disregard for MJs life. Murder 2!!

Sorry mods didn't see this was posted already :flowers:

shot-shot-gun-bullet-smiley-emoticon-000660-large.gif
Murray would deserve this

Harsh but true...may he rot in hell if he truly feels he has no reason to apologize. Like it's a big deal to say "I'm sorry", Michael would still be here if it wasn't for this man and his negligence, and he can't even apologize to the family? :no:

The drugs that HE admisisterd, not the drugs that SOMEONE ELSE administered.

did Murray ever tell Michael that drug was dangerous? i'd like to know if he ever told his patient that. And if he had no idea that the drug could be a factor, then surely nothing would be Murray's fault. So why not go and rush Michael to the hospital! Or was their just way too much propofol inside Michael to take him yet.

Was it found in a 'secret compartment'? Or just inside the closet? That's a big difference. If it was found in a secret compartment, then that's still strange.

Words cannot describe how much I despise this man.

I'm finding it very hard to get my head around all this. I just cannot fathom Dr Murray's attitude. It is really outrageous to me that he is so blatantly unremorseful. The way he went on the internet months ago looking for the sympathy factor and the stunt he pulled at the cemetry, it's just bizarre. I think there has to be far more to this than what we know or think we know already. I just can't stop thinking of the way Murray's lawyer keeps repeating over and over that Murray didn't give anything that 'should' have killed Michael. I'm really starting to think he is going to claim that somebody else came in and administered more propofol than he did or something like that. I just don't know what to think anymore. so many lies. I remember when michael announced the concerts i got an instant bad feeling about the whole thing. I couldn't put my finger on it but i remember my gut feeling was just that i felt fear for Michael and i was very anxious. when they announced that the concerts were postponed those feelings intensified.
My heart hurts for Michael. What a sad end to come to. It's just not fair.

No it would not be smart to say anything to the Jackson family now however on June 25 he did not even tell them he was sorry for there lost he just took off. It would appear his defense is going to be something else killed Michael good luck with that one

even if convicted he doesn't have a lot to loose imo, I mean he's charged with one lousy involuntary manslaughter charge only and nothing more. So what 4 years the max? If anything. That's nothing compared to the fact that he took away a father from his three young children. Nothing. That b***** will be getting away either way, as a matter of fact he already did, he was just last week in Vegas in a fitness studio excercising like nothing ever happened. While Michael's dead and gone for over 9 months, where the f_ is the justice? There is none I can tel you this much.
Murray would deserve a shot of Propofol along with lorazepam or whatever that is called, himself.

What is wrong with this man? He angers me beyond belief! How can he be so cold!

Defendants in a criminal case don't apologize because it could be taken as an admission of guilt and they don't want that for obvious reasons.

No it would not be smart to say anything to the Jackson family now however on June 25 he did not even tell them he was sorry for there lost he just took off. It would appear his defense is going to be something else killed Michael good luck with that one
he was to busy trying to protect mj by going back to the house to get the cream.then speak to the family. all about protecting mj. and if u believe that im the tooth fairy

That's a pile of crap. A doctor knows full well that when a patient is rushed to the hospital every bit of information needs to be known and every single drug that was given to the patient needs to be told to the emergency services. Plus like you guys said him apologising would be seen as an admittance of guilt.

If you just killed a man, how could you not be in bits? I don't get the mindframe of this dude. Seriously effed up and scary that someone could be like him.

Back